Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 01-28-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute
Default We need to hunt down and kill Taylor Swift.

Or at least make it abundantly clear using very forceful and unambiguous language that she must cease and desist. I have no doubt I will raise my voice, at some point. Colourful words may even be used.

Who's with me?

The image above was the centrefold in a TIME Magazine issue last year and what you're looking at is remarkable in more ways than one. Those are Chinese humans learning how to feel in the year 2012. They are watching James Cameron's Titanic in 3D (I presume in Mandarin because plantations do not want slaves communicating).

Not until it becomes important to the plantation's bottom-line; at which point, six times the population of England are learning English in China. This is funny because in England, they don't actually speak English. Only in London really; and barely, at that. It's a class thing because they don't want the classes intermingling; it wouldn't do for the inbreeding.

If you know anything about England's lower classes, you will know you need an interpreter just to speak to a chav and not risk getting shivved. They're very emotional and quick to suspect anything they don't understand; which they process as Fight or Flight and they literally never pick right. There are emotional manipulation considerations involved; no one wants to be a cowardly faggot do they? In front of their friends? Fuck that. So 8 of them will kick a single kid into hospital because they don't want to appear to be a cowardly faggot in front of their friends.

I didn't say they were bright. The government made them; how could they be expected to be?

But if you go anywhere near Manchester you will need an interpreter but then the interpreter will need help with translating and you can see the recursive pickle you'll be in. It's a pity. They say Manchester girls are the easiest slags ever. They sound great.

Well you know.

I wonder if they're chatty. I don't think I've ever met a Manchester lad that didn't babble on excessively. I think they know no one understands them. They babble to fill the awkward silences which follow their 'speaking'.

In England, the English spoken is hardly Her Majesty's Finest innit? As if she owns the language, does she? What's so special about her then? I would wager she pisses in the shower like everyone else. What's with all her fancy airs.

Bah. She's not worth it lads. Not without barricades, it ain't. Not without Gavroche, we won't.

Brave little scamp. Or stupid. Depends on whether you're trying to make a child feel good (and dead) or bad (and stay alive). Life's a little like that, across the board. But people listen to those who make them feel good and ignore those who make them feel bad.

Muppets.

Not sure why Victor Hugo put the little fella on the barricades to die though; you always gotta watch classical literature because I like Les Miserables but who says it's a classic and why? The same people who printed 8 billion copies of the worst book in history, that's who. And when there are children on the battlefield being heroic, that's probably why.

But these Chinese are learning how to feel and that is important because they are learning how to feel...like a Celine Dion lyric. And that is tragic and hilarious, but mostly tragic and unfair and malicious and not remotely happen-stance. All of Celine Dion's songs are about how to be strong in the aftermath of having made yourself to be so weak, you're vulnerable [read: exploitable]. She really needs to get off that self-harming cycle and stop singing about cutting herself emotionally. Celine Dion's songs are powerful commercial ballads with universal appeal; which is a near-guarantee that she warrants silencing. Appealing to the masses is how the London Massive became dumber than dog-shit.

“Mind the gap!"

Celine isn't quite as bad Taylor Swift, though; who needs to die because she completely understands boys! Just ask any 11 year old for confirmation. It's the boys that don't understand her. Truth.

Quote:
Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You belong with me

Standing by and waiting at your back door
All this time, how could you not know?
Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me

You belong with me
Have you ever thought just maybe
You belong with me?
You belong with me

Um Taylor, he couldn't know because you've never told him. Stop being a creepy stalker by his back door and give him a direct non-mixed signal. Don't tell us. Tell him. Or shut your stupid slag face.

Taylor Swift doesn't listen to me and more's the pity.

But of course, she cannot tell the boy! Why not? Because she can't, that's why.

It's games of manipulation she's selling in her shitty music and she's sub-textually letting girls know they don't want to be honest because they'll be in a position where the entire lie is placed in a precarious position, nearing that awful truth. When girls start pursuing, the religious comedy that isn't funny gets fucking messed up.

It's all so insane, of course. But none of yall will listen. Probably all listening to Taylor Swift.

But Taylor Swift is a fucking fraud. She doesn't understand boys at all. Taylor Swift doesn't even understand Taylor Swift. She doesn't know how to be happy without leaning on the world (lying to men and little children). She's just manipulating guys (and girls) and lying her whore-faced way through everything. What she's doing is nothing special, but it is romantic (and lucrative). Which makes her bold enough to lie some more.

One of her boldest lies is that she's worth keeping alive.

She is not.

She is a liability in a world that doesn't need more of her filthy propaganda which tells young girls to be insane and dishonest and to imagine they hold some entitlement-by-virtue of a little trick religion pulled off a long, long time ago; you know, when they turned honesty into a shameful sin?

They certainly are in the position to determine what is sinful and what isn't because they raped your stupid credulous face insane first. The ragheads got some, the Jews get very few because they're just too Special and Exclusive for more than 0.02% of their options to be acceptable. Sad but true story.

Less sad but also true, is that your mother held you down whilst the priests sprayed their acidic urine all over your baby face. Got you a good one, honest to god. I couldn't stop laughing; seen the entire thing didn't I? Bah. What would you know.

You're so insane you think the devil is bad and God is good. Hahah.

Hahahahah.

You dumb fucks.

Honesty is a sin and being natural is shameful for humans. This was a pretty tough sell but they finally rammed it through the consciousnesses of greater Inhumanity. Sure they had to force it, terrify some inquisitive types, and we'll always burn witches at the stake for their powerful sorcery? God seems frightened of what isn't real. Ahem. Methinks the witches were really sluts. Don't you?

And by slut I mean they were sane and honest. Of course.

Of course there's no logic to this shameful sin of liking sex, if you're a woman. It's just a lie repeated a trillion times until it's true. Also, the acid helps remind people who forget. They throw acid on the faces of girls who want to have a lot of sex.

I mean, there is stupid and there is you.

By sheer coincidence, the leading Top Joke for the month on Sickipedia.org isn't really all that funny. One imagines it's riding the crest of a wave called Truth.

You throw acid at girls who are not interested in being whores pimping themselves out for marriage in exchange for [doing what they want to do (by some accounts, they want to do it 10 x more than guys ever biologically could)] because...you want girls to make your life miserable and lie to you and fuck everyone behind your back and retard your children with love?

Yes you do. You don't realise it but you do. Well you learn something new every day don't you?

The sluts must die! Whoa. You fucking victims of your mothers aren't acting in your best interests regarding girls, honesty, deceit, sex, respect and value. You're perceiving everything wrong because you're mother was a whore who threw acid in your face before you saw it coming. Now you're conditioned to be miserable and despise girls who are honest and sane. Awwh. Diddums. In this world, when you throw acid, it sprays back onto you.

I'm like a genius cracker junkie sage or something I dunno. I should have a small group of disciples I'd ridicule until they left or something.

Taylor Swift needs to die because she's the West's acid and she's burning the faces of little girls with her lies. But you can't get anywhere speaking irrefutable truth in a world where girls hate sex.

This is what they tell me; indirectly or directly. With me, their story holds water. But having heard about sex with you (from you), clearly they're insane. But unless they're very unique, every girl in the world is exploiting what isn't there to be exploited (it's a filthy trap). Brilliantly devised, but brilliantly insane isn't sane. It's just more insane!

Girls shouldn't be stupid enough to
a) care about Society's self-defacing smear, and
b) imagine they're in a position to parley being spoiled (being treated Right) into a life of mindless floating (and fucking, don't forget that when asking your mother for her motives for giving birth to you).

Idiotic men are racist. Idiotic women take it the next notch up; they're sociopaths which is another way of saying they're racist without discrimination. And can you blame them?

Acid? Slurs like “Slut”, “Whore” just for being honest? Don't forget “Sinner”. You Christian faggots have a lot to answer for. Jesus was a real creep but it's all the same firm. It's a firm in the production of misery and the way they did it was by saying things were sins when they hurt nobody and therefore could not possibly be wrong (being gay, girls liking sex, liking sex, honesty, being humane, painkillers; if it hurts no one and relieves pain, you can bet my life they will have corrupted it in some way).

It's Taylor Swift who is the real filthy sinner. And Christian too. Eww. I want to urinate on her face and not for the reasons you want to but rather because she is a filthy degraded whore rather than someone you want to degrade or whatever weird fucking shit you're all into.

I once had a girlfriend who had a boyfriend who would spit in her mouth when she was sleeping. I cannot make this up. I'm like "What?"

And I got the distinct impression she was suggesting I wasn't romantic enough, with that story. True story.

Fuck Taylor Swift and fuck her dumb lying to little girls. She's the one that needs to be told to “Go, and sing no more.” She's a filthy whore who has been led to believe she is entitled to things she refuses to reciprocate.

Oh hey, she's just like every human in that way. Funny how that happened, hey!

Romantic love is provably insane. That is why everyone is led to feel that way; even the Chinese. Plantations are all running the same formula. It's about exploitation and control; spun out of control, humans can be controlled.

When in control of themselves, no human would permit themselves to be the pawns of a Protection racket like:
  • the State
  • Religion
  • Polite Society
  • Marriage
  • Exclusive romantic relationships
  • the Military
  • Loyal Friendship
  • Home, Sweet Home
  • etc.
Love, as always, is the key to exploitation.

In this world you are either a Pimp lying to your Whores who lie to their johns who lie to their domestic exploiters who lie to themselves (and their children, and everyone basically; all the lies are belong to mothers).

Yours was a real piece of work. No I can tell.

Comments

probably true
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:01 PM   #2
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

meth

its a helluva drug

on a side note, I didn't read your post...but from a distance it seems to have nothing whatsoever to do with Taylor Swift

on a second side note....Scutes can you bump the thread you wrote about all the contradictions in the bible...that was money...and I'm neck deep in the middle of a philosophical debate with a hardcore Christian

need some ammo

tia
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:44 PM   #3
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Search for the word "absurdity" or "absurdities". Stop. Searching for "Bible" will bring it up. wtf.

Your laziness is a real handicap, I'll wager.

This is an abortion in progress. I'm trying to nail one for a very specific reason but I don't feel like I'm getting closer.

Some of yall are literally getting visibly dumber, in real time. It's fascinating. It's pretty cool. You're not supposed to be reading this. I need a Draft function or something.

Ben, the individual you are sneering at made a logical argument. How dare you insult yourself with that farcical excuse for a counter? You imagine that's a valid response to reasoned argument? You're a disgrace.

The individual you're sneering at is effectively (and rather intelligibly) pointing out that it is disingenuous to parrot clichés like Equality for All or to pretend that All Men Are Created Equal when neither will ever be the case, nor should they ever be (we'd all be robots and life wouldn't be worth the hassle). Idiotic Equality rhetoric is patronising drivel which degrades everyone who is forced to endure it (Women are what, exactly? Half-equal? Sub-equal? Equal, but not as equal? Inconsequential? Disposable?) - it's moronic chattel-fare served to cater to the soon-to-be-harvested, disposable humans who unfortunately comprise the gross majority of our non-existent Humanity. This is why we have democracy we didn't fight for. They give it away now to anyone who doesn't value liberty.

It's embarrassing to the point of cringing just to be a part of such a fail-boat world.

People are exploitable expressly because they've been made to be emotionally insane by those they trusted most of all. It is those sorry victims of love who are pacified by the idiotically-soothing word Equality (if only temporarily, of course).

The endless politically-correct rhetoric is trotted out for humans who are only barely human, though it's hardly their fault but rather the fault of those they foolishly trusted unnecessarily but then love exists for the purpose of exploitation only. Decent people feel it, how else can they be exploited? The point is they're not supposed to be conditioned to feel it. They have been.

Humanity must be humane or there is no point to anything. Humans have largely been reduced into something so fearful, bullied, harried and confused, they've all but stopped being humane a long time ago. So long, most wouldn't even remember the feeling of being connected, being part of something bigger - something grand - I don't meet anyone who even remembers feeling empathy. We've been numbed into sociopaths.

It is a mathematical and logical fact that you cannot increase your value by reducing the value of those you value; you can merely create the perceived illusion of rising when all you're doing is pushing everyone else down. It's ridiculous that I can write that sentence in a world where it is not only not remotely sucking eggs, the simple and horrifying truth is that nearly all humans are expressly preoccupied with doing exactly that. We're gobbling away on ourselves like hungry, deranged cannibals drunk with blood lust. Bunch of miserable cowards, to boot; too frightened to even speak up against injustices, shrinking back into privacy to target the young, the defenceless, girls, boys, minorities. Tall poppies? Non-conformists? Our own children! I cannot make this insanity up. We're all bat shit.

Lying to those you care about reduces their value. It's insane to imagine you can gain from doing it. Beyond insanity there exists a world where the person you care about that you're lying to is you.

If you have been reduced into a state of denial, you will only care about being made to feel good in your concentric mini-bubble world of fantasy. But in reality (made to be surreal by those who refuse to accept that life isn't Disney), all the nauseating babbling about Equality really only shrouds the fact that we're in pretty bad shape. The environment is in free-fall, Humanity is all but slaughtered or disconnected from each other, everyone is living in fear of everything but fear, sociopaths are leaning on everyone except themselves - Doing Unto Others what a sane Messiah would really just advise doing unto your self (leave others out of it, needy creeps) - the toddlers who represent what remains of our depleted but most valuable renewable resource (Humanity) are just getting destroyed fighting on their own against loving horror shows determined to induce Stockholm Syndrome, the human species is a failed abortion kicking around on the floor and everyone is too shell-shocked to function.

It's literally this bad and even so much worse. It's comical how we've face-planted without anyone even tripping us up. We tripped ourselves (for a refresher on how exactly we managed that, peruse the thirty-first chapter in the book of Numbers in the Holy Bible that will forever taint the motives and legacy of the man above). I challenge anyone to imagine failing more catastrophically than we have managed with our religious conquests of ourselves (well the sane versions of our insane selves).

When the resources that cannot be renewed have been depleted, mushrooms are going to pop up in the skies all over the world. The species may survive but only technically. Humane humans aren't going to be represented in any post-apocalyptic world. They can't even survive this one for long. The median age of Humanity is like...two? Then they stop living because the fire of life has been extinguished by lies and trauma; it's just...children don't die when you kill them.

Anyone who survives their childhood with empathy get crucified for their 'crime' of being humane. They're forced to become junkies when they (gasp, horror) attempt to medicate away their pain. I cannot imagine how they can survive a day, possessing empathy in this God-embraced world of horror (if you're a sociopath, you would have no idea what I'm talking about right now - how'd you go?). We are killing off our best and brightest; but the funny thing is that's literally what we've been doing for 5000 years of purges and of course, In the beginning God was merely a successful Pol Pot, on a global scale. They both wanted to reset the clock, wanting to control the reset game. Moses succeeded. Pol Pot, despite possessing both official and covert US support, only managed some killing fields. Pitiful really. Just a lousy few million.

A statistic.

God is emotionally unstable, perhaps the loosest cannon mentally imaginable. It's almost like he couldn't even be that crazy, if he did exist? And stupid too. You know, if I had to kill everyone to start fresh I would make sure I remembered how to start fresh. You know what I mean? God forgot. Fucking moron.

Also He gets embarrassed and offended so easily. And jealous, omg. He'll get so jealous he'll kill your great-grandchildren if you don't love him back. Read your Commandments; foundation for all 'modern' law. We should have got a saner dude to worship. But then of course the point of all the killing and horror is those who wrote the Bible knew a dark secret of human nature; when faced with two options (one sane and peaceful, one batshit crazy and violent and foaming at the mouth against disloyalty etc), humans will capsize the planet in their rush to express their loyalties to the guy who's going to kill them.

They think they're being crafty but then we're talking about imbeciles too dysfunctional to perceive illogic in Pascal's wager so...this is the bottom of the barrel. We're scraping up dregs. It is all God's fault and MLK would have known that so what gives? God's blasphemous Middle Men (omnipotence does not require or need assistance) destroyed the world but they didn't win shit. They're morons who imagine they are beating the game that they are not beating. They're killing it.

Optimal play in this game is intelligent Selfishness, with Self-interest placed above every other consideration. Here are the rules. You're allowed to seek mutual advantage. There are no common threats; i.e. there are no threats. The playing field is teeming with resource-rich space and land on which to play; we're almost disturbingly spoiled for choice. Humans, you freaking morons you suck so bad at games it's a wonder you can even imagine you should ever lie or play at all.
We're humans and this is Earth. Welcome, and you're welcome to it. We play games here that no one can win but when you lose? Oh boy. Isn't it exciting?Also, without any threats whatsoever, we've been at war for 5000 years. I know right!

Who said that? Who with? Why why aren't you a bright lad? [mental note: identify and eliminate threat]. You'll be one to watch, young fellow! But here on earth, we mostly just alternate between fighting our shadows or ourselves. It's a toss up on most days, when one is itching for ackshun. Get some! You kids know what I mean?

Oh you don't. Well that's going to change. This game is great. Work hard. Study up. Everyone is trying to rape you, don't even kid yourselves. That was insensitive. The ugly and obese miss out. We should include them in the molestation as well; think about their feelings. *teehee* You first.

Back to reality, it's a blast. Literally. So which of you spritely children are up for a game? No one? Oh ho. That's ironic because you're all in the game. That's how the game works. It's not fair, it's merely equal is all. Some are more equal, no one gains of course. So in the end, it's all a bit of a joke. Wow look at those kids. What are they doing? There is a black one and a white one and they're...well that's just indecent. Someone censor that. Very adult, tsk tsk. We can't tolerate that sort of interracial smut. Not if there's only one race, we cannot. That left a ghastly taste in my mouth. Back to more appropriate fare. Has anyone seen Rambo?

Isn't it just great? Uh oh, see that kid over there. I can't tell you but watch. Shh. Something funny is going to happy. Don't tell him, whatever you do, you mustn't tell him. It'll ruin the fun. Closer. A little closer...oh there he goes, up in the cloud of smoke. Will any of him come down. Nobody knows! Life is like a box of chocolates, except everyone is insane and try to molest you or worse. Also, there's no chocolate.

For 3/4ths of the world, there isn't. So I was rounding up. And you're a self-centred likely-obese imagined princess asshole that everyone lies to; how can you trust mirrors any more? You're a dude, you say? You little bitch.

You're a bit like those land mines. They can be real bitch.

You cannot imagine how much I hate people. Love has made you intolerable. Your needy has made you insane, to the point where you imagine there can be such a thing as a "just war". No violence is just unless it's humane gentle resting at peace those who are screaming in agony and cannot do the job for themselves.

Like priests, for example.

We're humans and this is Earth. Welcome, and you're welcome to it. We play games here that no one can win but when you lose, you can basically lose it all. Of all the dumb games we play, love is perhaps the dumbest of them all.

We're humans and it's not that we're not playing well so much as we're just slaughtering ourselves is all. But it's fine. Everyone's fine. I'm fine. The kids are fine. Aren't you fine? Maybe there is something wrong with...oh you're fine? That's a relief. We're all fine. There is nothing to worry about.

Everything is under control.

Ben, the individual you are sneering at is neither "incredibly ignorant" nor is he "trolling" and it's puerile to suggest that he could be doing either. To do so whilst simultaneously failing to counter his argument should be a capital offence. Or grounds for sterilisation, at least.

But the individual you're sneering at is misinformed (or at least, it is my certainty that he is but I am not omniscient in the way that you imagine you are or in the way mothers who Know Best pretend to be when they lie to their children).

Ken, there will always be underachievers and there will always be inequality; but to imagine you cannot legislate work and life values reveals a marked ignorance of the power of early childhood (and ongoing) conditioning via entertainment media and the 'educational' system. You absolutely can legislate and manipulate nearly any value you please (if you have the power & wealth & motive to do so); it's only happening around all of us, literally non-stop.

What you're looking at is the centrefold of a TIME Magazine issue last year and it's a remarkable image in more ways than one. Those are Chinese humans learning how to feel in the year 2012. They are watching James Cameron's Titanic in 3D. What that means is they are learning how to feel like a Celine Dion lyric and that is horrifying (all of Celine Dion's songs are about how to be strong in the aftermath of consciously choosing to make yourself insanely vulnerable / exploitable). Serial romantics are no better than emotional cutters. They are mentally ill and they need medication / treatment / possible sectioning. The good news is that nasty, embarrassing emotional infection can be cleared right up with a overdose of cold, refreshing truth. As insanity is largely imagined (the result of lying to trusting children), it can be unimagined via honesty.
Jesus has never done shit but Reality Saves. The patient would have to want to be sane, of course.

It's for the above reason (primarily) that we simply must have routine wealth redistribution because the only possible endgame result of laissez-faire capitalism is corporate propaganda / mass conditioning / misery / human slavery / genocide. Don't take my word for it; it's happening in Africa right now.

Patron systems don't merely patronise the credulous (but that is the best way to dumb them down); the victims of the patron system have to buy into the Pyramid Scheme of Exploitation (a deal is struck giving them ownership of any children they produce on their own). We have not emerged from the Dark Ages. Children are still raised predominantly with love and lies.

It's emotional marinade. They're set-up with this filthy deceit and then tripped. You gotta create trauma to make love stick. It's Stockholm Syndrome being meticulously planned and executed within the privacy of every loving family home.

Our patrons do not want us to be thinking. They want us feeling instead. Feeling insane, like feeling in love (no winners, just losers)? For our patrons, that would be the ultimate. Cue romantic sentimental vitriol.

Love is a retardant. No one disputes this. Love will make anyone dumber than dumb. So why are children being raised to feel it?

The entire scam of patronage literally rests on reducing humans low enough to be dumb enough to hand over their power in exchange for the right to buy into their own exploitation and pain. Some even buy imaginary tracts of land on the plantation; it's a tragic business. Well they're given these insulting token papers called Deeds, with fancy stamps and official-looking calligraphy and they're heavily taxed so it all looks kosher but of course, without a standing army...they're just glorified squatters.

We own nothing that we cannot defend from Power's acquisition; not even our lives are fully within our control. We all exist at the pleasure (or tolerance) of Power; and their priorities are:
1. Hanging onto power.
2. Everything else.

When the rich get richer, the money is being sucked up from below or it's not "trickling down". Coercive monopolies are the inevitable paradox created by capitalism; the paradox capitalism cannot solve. The clue to the real problem lies in understanding why capitalists have not been forced to tender a single proposed solution to the problem that is the inevitable product of unregulated competition. When you start to ponder on the reality of why they have not, things get depressing and dark very quickly. But this is not the world we've been led to believe. Our perception of it has been heavily controlled.

Unregulated competition is going to have winners, correct? Unregulated winners are going to monopolise their control, correct? The inevitable game play result of unbridled capitalism is coercion, hijacking and forced negotiations with corporate terrorists who hold every single playing card in the deck (when a coercive monopoly gains control of a resource required if life is to be sustained...just like that, they own everyone and everything and what a moment of victory that will be, winning ownership of billions of worthless emotional idiot robots).

But where will capitalism's Invisible Hand be when that happens?

This is our future. This isn't speculation; this is game theory. When the future arrives, unthinkable horrors will become routine. When a coercive monopoly in control of the world's remaining non-renewable fresh water reserves arbitrarily decides the world's population should be culled by a few billion, they're not going to hold a referendum. They'll decree death and everyone will comply. I know people like Ben; almost everyone is like him. He'll comply without complaint. He's already conformed.

People like him will say, "We have no choice. What can we be expected to do?"

There were those who said something similar about Auschwitz and "The Final Solution". They had a point in 1943. But in 1923, when Hitler's star was rising? In 1933, when his anti-Semitic vitriol and imperialist "Third Reich" rhetoric had reached a degree of consistency?

The Treaty of Versailles was not enforced because the powers who (these were 'human' people) profited immensely from the War to End All Wars were itching to do it all over again, and they started planning before the smoke had cleared from horrors no human mind can imagine (or would want to). Wars of attrition. Gridlocked trenches. Political pressure on both sides to advance. Crushed into blood by sociopath butchers. But it's all for profit, so...it's not like it's meaningless!

When humans have no choice but to comply, they will say "What can we do?" and at that point, they'll have one. But at this point?

"TLDR".

For all I know, it's already a forfeited game. The polar ice cap isn't melting, it has melted. We're not going to run out of fresh water, we've run out. 2.5 billion live without basic sanitation. 1,000,000,000 of those human beings being denied basic dignities are human children; 30,000 of whom under the age of five die every single day. How many died on 9/11/01? 150,000 humans; 30,000 of whom were children under the age of five. We murdered them. We do this every single day, and we've been doing it on every single day since 9/11. I vaguely recall CNN leading with another news story / terrorism campaign, on the day. But it was a long time ago. I only bring it up because we're still torturing people? Imprisoning our heroes? Three centuries ago, something like this happened and the Bastille was stormed in fury. I guess Manning lucked out.

Haven't we all.

Ben, the reason I kept referring to Ken as an individual was to highlight the contrast between a person and a non-person. You're the image of your exploited mother. She wasn't a person either. You can prove me wrong but on the evidence shown, it's almost implausible to imagine that you could.

Ken may disagree with my arguments but I'd wager that if he does, he will have an argument to counter mine. You will have more sneering, no doubt? Can your impossibly worthless personal feelings be noted, in advance? Excellent.

Now hush.

"If you have nothing honest to say, then don't express yourself at all."

Killing yourself may also work; but only if you're impossibly discreet.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:54 AM   #4
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

These fucking faggots. Why did they delete this?

You are not entitled to any opinion you cannot logically present and your feelings are not relevant enough to warrant expression when you do not.

This inviolable truth holds for each and every human alive, with the exception of newborns. The exception is not because they cannot communicate using logical expression but rather because only a tiny handful of humans can understand their advanced capabilities; babies have to literally retard themselves just to communicate with their mothers and it only gets really funny when they do - finally - manage it, only to discover their mothers cannot be communicated with, logically or otherwise; or at all. Period.

Human children have mothers who imagine that people who cannot communicate with them using their preferred native tongue - which happens to be Babbling Baby-talk (and I'm not talking about goo-goo baby talk but rather the mothers' AOLer-pidgin command of the English language) - are either insane (if they are men, in which case they become a non-person) or a non-person (if they are a baby, in which case they remain a non-person).

A baby who cannot speak pidgin yet is going to struggle to learn how to communicate using audible noises. It cannot be easy. Can you imagine trying to sort through all the insane baby-talk babbling interspersed with all the insane baby-talk babbling (that may or may not resemble Her Majesty's Worst)? Babies pull it off. If that's not proof that babies are geniuses, I don't know what would impress you but I bet it has legs that split or seats that spin and make you go "whee", with delight.

Mothers literally imagine their newborns aren't actually real people yet but the only reason I make this sweeping claim is because the alternative is too horrific to contemplate. If they considered them to be actual people, it would mean they're torturing their children maliciously. But they're not, have no fear. They're merely too retarded to function. Phew.

They're just so stupid they imagine anyone who cannot communicate with them to not be worth the effort of thought; so they treat them like dolls who have no free will of their own nor feelings worth considering. But these are legitimate feelings, like fear of being left alone in sensory deprivation torture cells when they're not tired or sleepy to "cry themselves out" (mothers fucking do this shit, you know); or fears of having something they're enjoying callously and rudely snatched away from them without advance warning or even an explanation for why; or fears of being hungry only to have their nourishment ripped away because their eating didn't sync with their mother's need to do something impossibly important, like sit over there, or walk over here or visit a friend to babble about boys and how best to handle the problem of their new best foot.

The entitled princess may no longer be a sex object, but she would object to losing the shower of attention and babies are a form of insurance against that. They also serve as a fairly historically strong (if somewhat transparent) 'justification' or 'pretext' girls who have been treated Right their entire lives can hold up as an argument for the sustainment of the mother's worthless existence. I didn't treat them Right. They chose to exploit the corrupted marketheld up to warrant keeping them (the mothers) alive when they have nothing of value to offer and no capacity to treat themselves to survival on account of being treated Right their entire lives.

Mothers need their children more than the children need their mothers; this much should be obvious. The children don't choose to come here; lies of parents who are awkward about sex notwithstanding. I'm going to put it out there and assert that if you cannot talk about sex without getting awkward, blushing, giggling or (vomit) getting 'offended'; you should be prevented from breeding. How can you raise a sane child if the word fcuk (when spelled the correct way) generates an emotional reaction in your insane mind?

Mothers are insane. Their mothers and men made them that way when they were 16 going on 17 (or thereabouts). Men are insane because mothers lie to their sons about women and sex. So as you can surmise, mothers generate all the insanity. In fact, mothers generate insanity that insane humans don't even realise is insane; their obsessive need to control. Mothers do this one by accident; it's just a free-bie and a product of imagining their newborns are equivalent to an expensive purse (or puppy).

But the truth is that babies can and do communicate, in incredibly nuanced and detailed ways. I can speak to them or at least, they can speak to me (they're a little more advanced than I am at non-verbal communication).

I have borne witness, in horror, of the injustices, abuse, torture and Crimes Against Humanity dealt out to babies by their imbecilic mothers. The babies are communicating, "Hey, I was having fun with that. Why you take it away, are you crazy? What is wrong with you."

I will translate in such a situation using flowery diplomatic prose on account of the gravity of the injustice and the need for immediate restitution. Mothers, as you probably don't realise, are batshit insane. You can hurt a child very badly by interceding on its behalf, if you don't know what you're doing. I have hurt children very badly this way, when I didn't know what I was doing.

In early 2002, at Elizabeth Woolworths in Adelaide, I noticed a baby screaming an infernal scream on a scorching day. Upon closer inspection, I noted a child being burned alive as his 15 or 16 year old mother chatted with her friends in the shade. Imagining that a mother with a child being burned alive in 40 C Adelaide sun (it's a hotter kind of 40, I'm not sure how that makes sense but it just somehow does) would want someone pointing it out, I nonchalantly made the suggestion that the baby's convertible pram roof be extended to provide shade. A convertible is only cool when it's not 40 C. Though it's possible the baby was headed in that direction regardless, it was at that moment that I put that baby in hospital.

When I unemotionally informed the child mother of her child screaming at being burned alive (and presented the easiest of all solutions to remedy the unnecessary roasting), suddenly there were two babies screaming and one had a really filthy mouth on her. In the existential horror of the moment, all I can remember hearing was "It's mine. My baby. The baby belongs to me, not you. ME. Mine. Mine. I will do whatever I want with it." This was more or less her argument, sans all the superfluous colour (every second or third word was sworn).

When I recovered from the trauma a good 10-15 min later, I endeavoured to find a policeman or some person of authority I might elicit to intervene on behalf of the child. A Justice of the Peace in the mall wanted no part of the proceedings. I shot him a dirty look and imagined I'd be shooting myself the same dirty look shortly. I was not going to be humane because I was an Officer and a Gentleman and a Coward and were I to be humane, I might well of ended up in prison for kidnapping because this was some evil horror show of a mother. It doesn't much matter to the law, I don't think; whether or not you have just cause when you kidnap children. I would not be allowed to save her property there. It would pretty much be basically against the law and you must remember, this is pre-handy cam era; I would have a lot more options with a camera or video camera these days.

The law would back her up in a property tug-o-war but the law isn't especially fond of child abuse (The CoG v ? legal proceedings notwithstanding). I'm not too lazy to look up who was the mysterious third party but it was not the Prosecution so I'm not sure who they settled with out of court but it's a great trick to pull if you ever find yourself in that spot. Just block the Prosecution from your settlement and who knows, maybe you could settle with yourself and agree on damages to be paid.

It's what the CoG did in 1992 and I'm not even kidding. But they had help from the Cabinet and some murky powers to this day I cannot visualise (to make so many politicians terrified; gotta be The Church, nothing else could frighten them all like that). But anyway, the law is ostensibly anti-child abuse and it makes sense because we're talking about valuable human property. At the time, the property was appraised as being worth $5000.

No, this was the official market rate our PM was handing out to mothers much like this one were they to bring in babies to collect on the lump sum jackpot. At the time, and I doubt I was the only one saying so, but it seemed to me that if you were motivated to have a baby for a $5000 cash jackpot, by the grace of a god that had grace, it would be inhumane to not instantly remove your capacity to breed life (at least, temporarily). If you think this line of thinking didn't occur to the Australian government, you are a moron; this line of thinking was their motivation for shipping out 5k blocks of IOUs for newborn slaves.

Back in Elizabeth, I found a policeman whom I frantically related the story to but he looked at me with a sad soulful expression that really kinda said it all. I cannot fault him. You could learn a great deal about Humanity from the look he gave me; he had obviously already noticed and he was half-humane (tortured, confused, bewildered, miserable) but he was also half-machine (annoyed, disillusioned, exasperated, apathetic, callous). Half human. Half numbed. I was losing my mind as the baby was screaming in the sun the entire time but without options left, I did what any coward would do; I ran away and tried not to think about it.

Successful at one but not the other, I returned after an hour or two and the policeman had intervened, in the end. And there was an ambulance. And there were medics. And the baby was no longer screaming.

The other baby though...

I hold that had I been arrested and charged with murder for putting that howling beast out of her misery at that moment, it would be a roughly equal crime to the one I committed when I did not.

Babies can communicate. If you cannot understand what this baby is telling you (assuming context, etc), then you are broken. If you don't know you're broken, you'll be unserviceable. If you remain this broken over an extended period, you'll become a sociopath or perhaps you'll remain empathy-bankrupt (I'm yet to find someone who can explain the distinction between the two; and if the latter=the former, we live in a world of billions of sociopaths who can only feel what they feel and the rest of the world's feelings can go to Hell, as far as they're concerned). I don't completely blame them. After the incident with the baby I put in hospital, I became a little numb myself. People mattered a little less. I cared a lot less. I despised a lot more. I felt humane emotions a lot less but I felt religious emotions a lot more.

I suddenly became very righteous; or at least, I felt I was very pure and holy or something. I started exacting revenge, on occasion; the only thing preventing me prior was the sheer sub-redundant insanity of hurting yourself in an effort to hurt someone who has hurt you, in order to feel good? Insane.

I also fell in love.

The point is that babies can communicate. They can communicate just fine. This is more than can be said for their mothers; the majority of whom communicate like this:

"Sometimes I'm [insane]."

"When I'm [insane], I want you to [be emotionally manipulated]."

"Either treat your [personal, exclusive human property like a prostitute], or sit back and watch someone else do it for you."

I could provide the whole of Tumblr as irrefutable proof that girls are made to be insane (and if you are confused about how and why, you should think in terms of sluts & acid and understand that honest / sane girls get killed or worse in this world ~ the age of puberty), but the insanity of girls is only a problem when they become mothers because the only humans on this planet who are not - remotely - insane, are the newly born. Unfortunately, they're blasted with torturous conditions and treatment, subjected to extended periods of solitary confinement (deprived of sensory stimulation) or even worse (coddled and cooed over by mothers in love, but what mothers cannot tell me is what their love does for the targets of it). I have asked surely 500 mothers now what love (as in raising a child to love you back) does for the child); what benefits are gained by the child, to what advantage or end is all this love and emotional marinade, for the child.

Mothers become transparent then.

Humans are sane until they cannot hold out any longer as they struggle to survive the deluge of this world's insanity (which starts prior to Day Zero). And the gross disregard and callous apathy towards rape is just...

But that is not the rape that should concern the world; there are far more brutal rapes going on. For years, human children are raped. Until they can develop the means to manipulate their mothers into giving them some relief, human newborns are subjected to the equivalent of torture.

This may be why they're screaming all the time? What do I know. I don't even have children of my own. That is true; to the best of my knowledge. I did have 9 younger siblings, however; a couple of whom I partially raised myself to be their own person prior to reaching puberty. And I also have a billion or so children to worry about; well, they are my future best interests and I am Selfish so sue me. Their welfare is a concern of mine. If I ignore their welfare, I would be worried not just at the loss of potential never to be realised but in more functional terms, I'd be worried they might want to kill me.

They'd have every right. We abandon them in their moment of need. I'd grow up murderous with rage if I were them as well (well, perhaps if I was less amazing). Also girls and stuff.

The problems of this world are 'humans' who were the needed offspring required by [girls who have been treated Right all their lives]. When they suddenly find themselves without willing johns, the whore mothers have already planned ahead. Cue children made to be dependent rather than independent (the latter is the sane one, you Mommy's BOY). Children are retarded with love and lies for the sole reason that love and lies is what their mothers have been made to specialise in knowing. A girl who has been treated Right her entire life isn't going to know much, but she'll be a world authority on love and lying.

I have every reason to believe mothers who Know Best how to turn a child into a control freak for life are merely victims of their colossal, monumental, sociopathic ignorance. Babies can't talk to them. What do you want from them? No one can talk to them.

Hahah. You fucking imbeciles are hilarious. Control freaks. That will literally be where that phenomenon comes from.

I should win some fucking Nobel prize or some shit, I fucking swear. Or a bullet. Fuck give me something you niggers.

Fucking niggers censored that shit. Not sure why.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:24 AM   #5
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
These fucking faggots. Why did they delete this?

Fucking niggers censored that shit. Not sure why.

No. It wasn't. And it was not.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:29 AM   #6
Archibald Peck
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Archibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond repute

you should try self publishing, and here's a picture of van darkholme and william hung:

Comments

And here I've been (idiotically) imagining you were Peppy. noose
Archibald Peck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:31 AM   #7
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Niggers there is a reason they censored that post.

I'm a fucking (relative to drooling, reduced Toddlers) stone cold genius.
Old 06-23-2014, 01:58 PM   #8
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Niggers there is a reason they censored that post.

I'm a fucking (relative to drooling, reduced Toddlers) stone cold genius.

Old 01-30-2013, 05:38 AM   #9
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Quote:
In England, the English spoken is hardly Her Majesty's Finest innit? As if she owns the language, does she? What's so special about her then? I would wager she pisses in the shower like everyone else. What's with all her fancy airs.

Bah. She's not worth it lads. Not without barricades, it ain't. Not without Gavroche, we won't.

Brave little scamp. Or stupid. Depends on whether you're trying to make a child feel good (and dead) or bad (and stay alive). Life's a little like that, across the board. But people listen to those who make them feel good and ignore those who make them feel bad.

Muppets.

Not sure why Victor Hugo put the little fella on the barricades to die though; you always gotta watch classical literature because I like Les Miserables but who says it's a classic and why? The same people who printed 8 billion copies of the worst book in history, that's who. And when there are children on the battlefield being heroic, that's probably why.

You fucking niggers say I cannot write?

You know, I'm neither a lover nor a fighter but if I were, I'd rape you and kill you for that. Someone should.

The above is world-class written crack niggers. So let it be written.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:13 AM   #10
Archibald Peck
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Archibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond repute

Archibald Peck is offline   Reply With Quote