SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

SKATZ TODDLER FORUM WELCOME TO BLACKTODDLERISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ TODDLER FORUM

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #1
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good music thread

*SKRILLEX*

this kid is THE SHIT

live@ Ultra WMC 2012

Live@tomorrowland f/Paul Van Dyke ((((AMAZING))))

sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #2
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Dedicating this first baby to Sonatine #ACTLIKEUKNOW

keeping this in the sub forum for browsing the main with music in the background capabilities.

Start shit off rizzite with Birdy nam nam

Hollarrrrrrr

BOMB

Defiant Order full album (SICK AS F*CK)

first comment: im on acid right now... my brain is melting.. bout sums it up

THE 2ND TRACK OMG
Old 11-12-2012, 09:52 PM   #3
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

Im deleting that post, you dont deserve BNN.
╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:24 AM   #4
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Unreal.

So, the premise for my being allowed back on a probationary type status was essentially just to fuck with me.

Scooter, is this the kind of trash you sign your name to? You created this community, it's always going to be considered "your" forum, so I presume you must be alright with how things are being done and how they are going, I guess....

I am not going to sing and dance for anyone.

Scooter here is the newest email, from here I want no part of this community anymore. Just very much DONE with childish games.

Dear Michael

Thank you for your email and sorry for not replying, however I cannot seem to find the previous email in my inbox

I don’t have all the details on the elevator functionality or speed but we would of course be able to check these features for you.
So the concern is for the speed of the elevator?

There is a similar project in Singapore with a youtube video here:
http://youtu.be/f9woTvsU0sk

If I am not mistaken the showroom for this project is about to open next week I believe.

I have cc:ed Alexander Langer on this email and you can contact him for further discussions.

Kind regards,

Jane
Admin
Mobile: (+66) 087 930 6611

Office tel: (+66) 02 253 2663
Office fax: (+66) 02 651 1699

BKKCondos Co Ltd, 19/123 Sukhumvit soi 13, Wattana, 10110 Bangkok
www.bkkcondos.com

Find us at these places:

Comments

wow thats not compelling information on any level.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:04 PM   #5
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
Im deleting that post, you dont deserve BNN.

Knew you didn't have it in your to desecrate the great Birdy Nam Nam.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:33 AM   #6
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

Youre such a drama queen. Get over yourself why dont you. Its the same story every time, you roll in here talking about all the incredible changes youve undergone, how youre ready to start contributing here, how youre sorry you were such a manipulative lazy cur, then within about 20 minutes you start with the insults and whining and ludicrous, flagrant lies because once again, people held you to your commitments and you defaulted. Horribly.

God youre boring.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:42 PM   #7
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
Youre such a drama queen. Get over yourself why dont you. Its the same story every time, you roll in here talking about all the incredible changes youve undergone, how youre ready to start contributing here, how youre sorry you were such a manipulative lazy cur, then within about 20 minutes you start with the insults and whining and ludicrous, flagrant lies because once again, people held you to your commitments and you defaulted. Horribly.

God youre boring.

Incredible changes I have undergone...such an odd thing to say. What have I claimed exactly? Of the claims I have made, what haven't I lived up to?

Not quite sure what you are talking about (as usual) but by all means explain...and I would love to see examples of these "flagrant lies" if you don't mind,

Also, check pm's on PFA.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:35 AM   #8
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

A meth addict Skrillex fan. How bold.

Comments

lol
Old 11-17-2012, 09:11 PM   #9
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

So, to get this thread back on track, let's move to something a little darker, a little harder...DUTCH HARDCORE

DAY-MAR@Defqon 2012

PARTYRAISER@ Defqon 2012

One of my favorite HC mixes, two bad ass dj's, both chicks, DAY-MAR ft ANIME at Free Festival

DAY-MAR ft. Partyraiser live@ Dominator 2012

Old 11-13-2012, 07:47 AM   #10
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

lol at the first post in a good music thread being brostep

Tags
408woat