Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2020, 03:25 AM   #1
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default celebs who got that rona gambling thread

Anybody who wants in picks 10 celebrities who have not yet been diagnosed with coronavirus. When someone announces that they have it the losers each send $20 to whoever picked correctly and we have the opportunity to pick a different list of 10 people if we want. How about it?

I think because of HIPAA laws, the only way we should find out if an American gets the rona is if they decide to announce it. But I figure any kind of reputable news item that states someone has it is good enough. If multiple people get it at roughly the same time, the winner is based on the time stamp of the first announcement.

I'm paying by Amazon e-gift card, I don't know about you rubes.

If you want in, post a list by midnight eastern time Friday night. If anybody who is on a list announces that they have it before that time, it will count as a false start and whoever picked them will have to pick a substitute.
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote