SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List
anatine, Archibald Peck, gay sex, rum dick, SkyNigger, Tyde

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute
Default How awesome is the word Grace though?

Grace is the one grand theological word that has not spoiled. It's often called "the last best word" because every English usage I can find retains some of the glory of the original. The word underlies our proud civilization reminding us that good things come not from our own efforts but rather by the grace of God.

Listen to how we use the word:

Many people "say Grace" before meals, acknowledging daily bread as a gift from God.

We are grateful for someones kindness, gratified by good news, congratulated when successful, gracious in hosting friends.

When a person's service pleases us we leave a gratuity. A composer of music may add 'grace notes' to the score. Though not essential to the melody they are gratuitous and add a flourish whose presence would be missed.

In England British subject address royalty as "Your grace" and student at Oxford and Cambridge may "receive a grace" exempting them from certain academic requirements. Parliament declares an "act of Grace" to pardon a criminal.

I love that word, that glorious beautiful word Grace, do you all agree? Scooter, I know you do. You love that word, don't you? Grace I mean.

Grace, it's a lovely word that reminds us how much God loves us and let's us know that He cares. Don't you agree john henry vincent?

Isn't God's love a beautiful and wondrous thing?
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote