Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 03-19-2016, 02:32 AM   #1
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute
Default SFA Lumberjacks

They just beat the 8th ranked team -- easily, and they only shot 30%. . . They are also on a 21 game winning streak.

My brackets are all fucked, but this is a local school for me back in Texas that quite a few of my friends went to. A few did well in baseball, football etc. there. They recruit all the sports really well in East and South Texas and get a lot of the overlooked talent.

They are going to beat Michigan or Notre Dame.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 02:33 AM   #2
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

honestly id be more interested in you reporting on local bbq than bets that you literally dont have more than 400 on
Old 03-19-2016, 03:13 AM   #3
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Got this at what is supposedly one of the best joints in Southwest Mo: pulled pork, ribs, brisket, and some kind of sausage. The brisket was dry, bland, and a stunning disappointment when compared to what I've come to expect back in Texas, but the rest of it was actually really good, particularly whatever kind of sausage that was, which might be among the best I've ever had. They do a great balance of spicy and sweet around here, but the pork overkill and heavily sauce dependent style found everywhere in the Kansas City tradition just can't compare to Texas BBQ beef.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Old 03-19-2016, 03:17 AM   #4
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

What's weird is that the brisket usually is awful everywhere up here, but they do burnt ends in this region spectacularly. Like I'd throw down a Grant note for a plate right now, even though I just destroyed about 7 slices of pizza and I don't know how many wings.

Quote:
. . .

Old 03-19-2016, 03:41 AM   #5
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

These pepperoni roll eaters are on tilt.

Quote:
. . .

Old 03-19-2016, 03:44 AM   #6
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

We need pepperoni roll trip reports from Dave or any other West Virginia expert.

"The pepperoni roll is a snack popular in West Virginia and some nearby regions of the Appalachian Mountains such as Western Pennsylvania, Western Maryland, and Appalachian Ohio. It is ubiquitous in West Virginia, particularly in convenience stores, and is arguably the food most closely associated with the state.[1]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepperoni_roll

Quote:
. . .

Old 03-19-2016, 03:44 AM   #7
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

@rum dick

Quote:
. . .

Old 03-19-2016, 04:08 AM   #8
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

feel like that was a very comprehensive roast of dave and everything he stands for also im over pulled pork in 2016
Old 03-19-2016, 04:19 AM   #9
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Same here. Pulled pork is awful.

Quote:
. . .

Old 03-19-2016, 04:19 AM   #10
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

And just like that, Texas loses on a half court buzzer beater to Northern Iowa. rofl

Quote:
. . .