Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #231
boomroasted, bro
smokes weed on the internet

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
boomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post

Sure you will.

And my mother was going to provide dinner.

The only difference is, she might actually have believed God would deliver. She was blessed. It's what sociopaths who have faith in the unmerited Grace of God - which favours them and not starving, raped children (heck it all but compels them to exploit those children - clearly, they are not in the favour of God) - believe.

Kinda.

It's complicated. Too complicated for you because you're the dumbest fucking screaming insane woman I've ever come across; but if you weren't, you would understand how rationalisation 'works'. Of course you don't, or you wouldn't remain where your horror is not welcome.

I'm not talking about Skatz; I'm more talking about "above the ground".

But you're just a filthy liar of course. When push comes to shove you're not dying for friends so much as trying to kill them because they're sick of your remaining where you're not welcome.

And where there is a "woman child" you want to keep alive for yourself. Only Rum Dick and I read that story. He's forgotten your horrifying reality already. I don't blame him.

You are fucking horrifying.

That's only because you're too insane to even be stupid. You'd have to work up to that.

I don't have an idea. I know. These things are not complex. They're boring. I could understand things like this, intuitively; when I was fucking five and six years old. The thing about liars is not that they're shrewd. They don't FOOL anyone. They're not bright enough to manipulate with 'truth' the way I and Thais can do. Liars 'fool' anyone who cannot see their insanity coming. They are treated like humans because that's the entire Christian 'edge'; it's not really edge. They don't really have any advantage. They don't win, only they imagine that they're winning when they're lying to you.

They didn't win v the civilisations they destroyed. They just destroyed them. There's a difference. If you're confused, you're the difference. The Aztecs and the Incas, the Americans who were American before Americans got there, you know those guys? 150 million of them...slaughtered by Christians. Christians didn't win, Christianity cannot win. If you're confused, that's not really ironic but it might appear to be to someone who isn't as fucking imbecilic as you.

If you're confused, the Aztecs and the Incas would never have created something like you.

You're not fooling anyone with your Norman Bates 'shrewd'. They just stay at your motels and treat you decently because Sanity can never see Insanity coming. Then you kill them, rape them, wear their lotioned skin or do whatever someone who wasn't as pathetic as you (but just as insane) is likely to do. You haven't won. You're not crafty.

You're merely too Insane to see coming. Except, of course, in that instance I'm not actually talking about "you". I did see you coming, didn't I?

Like I said, I'm literally the opposite of you. In every possible conceivable way. That's why my entire life, sub-human beasts (no offence to beasts) like you have stalked me; trying to associate themselves with me, trying to be like me, talk like me, befriend me. I eventually had to flee. I don't lose friends, I run away from them.

That's because I don't need their insanity.

They need me.

The Christian NEEDY. It's one of the Catholic Toddler's less redeeming traits.

It's the only trait you have.

Insane horror shows like you imagine that people like them when they're being decent to them, for no reason other than people are decent to people until they identify insanity (if they are capable of understanding that lying = insanity). Then they stop being decent, because you're the most indecent creature that has ever existed. That's why you remain where you're not welcome.

The insane aren't crafty when they're lying. They're never actually liked. They just imagine they're liked when they're lying and being treated decently. But the Truth is, everyone has always hated you and always will. Your lying doesn't make them like you. It doesn't even fool them. They're just not looking for signs of your insanity, so they cannot see your insanity coming until it's too late. But when they see it - and they've seen it a lot with you, haven't they Jason - they scream you away because you're fucking horrifying.

But then the horror that would be screamed away, if it had 1% sliver of decency, doesn't get screamed away because it hasn't a decent fucking shred in its horrifying shemale existence. That's why the horror shows remain, after their insanity has been identified and they've been told to FUCK OFF. Respectfully, they'll ignore you. They're not really 'shrewd'. They're merely too pathetic and too indecent to be...pathetic, and indecent, alone.

You fucking moron. No one gives a fuck about your worthless opinions and your worthless existence. They just like having insane people around because it makes them feel better about their worthless existences.

I am literally the opposite. So I hate horror shows like you. You prevent me from being of value. I want to contribute. You want to stop others from contributing.

I have always hated filthy leeches. That means, I have always hated you. The fact that I don't automatically assume humans are leeches like you has nothing to do with you. I have always hated your filthy worthlessness.

Don't fucking get confused by my treating you like a human. You didn't FOOL me. I just don't default to assuming people are like you.

You filthy wretch.

Yes, but only because he has 'value'. His wanting to fuck children makes him useful as fodder for cannon.

If they prey less on you, don't get offended or take it personally. It's just that your wanting to fuck children isn't as 'valuable'. You're literally - and it's hilarious how literally - too stupid to be used as cannon fodder. You applied to the recruiters of fodder, and they shrewdly deemed you unsuitable to be used as a throwaway body. How much more evidence would you require, to put yourself down? The guys that would kill you and feel nothing, for perceived profit or strategical 'gain', have deemed you worthless to be utilised in a slave war. You're not even worth the fucking cloth to uniform you and give you enough training, to die.

Yes, you truly are. No offence...

...to all the insane women who would be offended by the comparison.

People like you end up in church when people scream them away, in horror at their insanity. The Church will have you.

They made you for that reason.

No I didn't say they were bright; merely brighter than you. But then asphalt is brighter than you. I'm brighter than they'll ever be and I'm telling you - and the world - that they overplayed their imbecilic hand.

Their stupid shrewd. They can't do logic. They can't do game theory. They cannot think more than a couple chess moves in advance. They just feel they're shrewd taking advantage of religious disparities.

I'm too brilliant and I always have been; I merely got confused a couple times, when I raped literally everybody with (perceived) value. No, I wouldn't have raped you. Like I've pointed out, that would be impossible. You have no value and you never have.

Like I said, they overplayed their stupid hand.

You're the proof.

Old 09-22-2012, 06:03 PM   #232
tire
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
tire has a reputation beyond reputetire has a reputation beyond reputetire has a reputation beyond reputetire has a reputation beyond reputetire has a reputation beyond reputetire has a reputation beyond reputetire has a reputation beyond reputetire has a reputation beyond reputetire has a reputation beyond reputetire has a reputation beyond reputetire has a reputation beyond repute

tire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 06:32 AM   #233
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
If I came across like I was attacking Scuter please fogive me but that was never my intention nor what I was hoping to accomplish. Don't mis-judge me for some simple minded delusional drug addict boss, if that's what you take me for you are way off base.

I like you and realize you're mostly defending your friend so I'm just leaving things at that. I remembered Scooter from having posted on Tyde a few times and he was a standout talent, i never forgot him. Saw the sky nigger post on Apple one day totally at random hunting around for gaysex posts (still one of my favorite posters from any site) and realized who it was and reading the last few posts in the thread hoped I might say something he'd find useful/interesting and if not, at the very least I would definitely learn something (several things actually)

After that I loved the place, I can't name two posters I don't like and in fact most of my top 10 all post here. I have a thing about lurking forums- I never do it. if I like the place I post if I don't post I don't even bother browsing. Seemed like people were cool with me, so I went with it.

Wherever you are coming from about my being full of myself and what not, I hope you aren't being serious...I am one of the humblest human beings you could ever meet and you'd get the shirt off my back food out of my mouth and shoes off my feet without hesitation so pleaese give a second thought to some of the shitty things you said to me just now. If that's really how you feel bro you're entitled to your own opinions and life goes on.

Can't believe we lost luigi because of a guy who hunts the internet for gay sex posts
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 07:17 AM   #234
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
Can't believe we lost luigi because of a guy who hunts the internet for gay sex posts

Tags
apes brain hurts, blue jeans and turtleneck, exorcise nextlevelshit, grape a bangkok missionary, grape flirty flashes street urchins, scooter 3:16, scooter is a false idol, sprinkling salvation over apes face, what hasn't been inside tim's wife!!!