SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 02-14-2010, 01:30 PM   #71
mama luigi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
mama luigi will become famous soon enoughmama luigi will become famous soon enough

they are really big into cold fission
Old 02-14-2010, 01:32 PM   #72
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

you're stevia.
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:32 PM   #73
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

you're really big into cold fission.
Old 02-14-2010, 01:33 PM   #74
mama luigi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
mama luigi will become famous soon enoughmama luigi will become famous soon enough

its fission
Old 02-14-2010, 01:54 PM   #75
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

you're fission.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:11 PM   #76
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how this type of thing works in the US - but in Australia, art / fiction / graphics [even ornamental / functional 'art' like bongs and pipes] are all legal [some restricted by +18 R etc - obv] even if they represent or are linked to activity / products outlawed by legislation [I think it's freedom-of-speech related...recently challenged in a controversial pedophile case, the result of which I can't be fucked looking up cause who gives a fuck really - civil liberties are lolz when they fight the battle on the ridiculous poles in a hope to fight the war in the centre].

I suspect it's a similar situation in Thailand - at least, I suspect that if you see stoner art, it's completely legal. But I doubt the legality of such art has any roots in freedom of expression concepts. Historically, Thailand has never really been a shimmering example of embracing such progressive concepts such as the inherent right to passive dissent / expression of opinion in public.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #77
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, by the way, prostitution is incredibly illegal in Thailand.

The police just haven't heard about Nana, Soi Cowboy, Pat Pong...ah..really just BANGKOK....yet. It's a well-kept secret that 10 mil of the 40 mil women and children in this country sell sex for baht / $.

The police are looking into some rumours but have found nothing to substantiate the anonymous claims that sex can be bought in Bangkok. Prostitution remains a serious criminal offence because Prohibition is god.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:27 PM   #78
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

i mean yeah i get that its not illegal to rock pot leaf decals and t-shirts and shit like that, but usually its an expression of personal tastes.. and given whats on the line, i mean, goddamned.. thats a bold statement around these parts. this isnt a case of 'illegal but tolerated', its pretty much 'illegal and totally not tolerated' from what i gather.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #79
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Illegal and totally not tolerated.

Unless you have x [where x is fuck-all increasing to oh fuck! the whiter your skin is] baht for the otherwise non-tolerating policeman. Or something else to barter for his toleration. Or - if you run like me - probably find yourself up against a member of the 1% Division [those gawd-awful whore police who actually want to build their careers with arrests and would not only reject an offer to sort out differences amicably, but twist such a gentlemanly offer into that ugly 'b' word - shiver - noose].

But the social situation with drugs is so ridiculous. Some stranger might wax lyrical for an hour about how dangerous it is and how common one finds oneself setup in various traps and whatnot - and then they smoke up 5 yaa baa pills as you sit there going "huh?"

Also, yaa baa is god. Well, if god was a bit fucked up and cooked by Burmese peasants who don't always know the difference between amphetamines, paint thinners, cyanide and caffeine. But definitely god. Or so they tell me. In between rants about how dangerous it is, and how the police have been cracking down [for 15 years, getting Tougher and Tougher on Drugs each year] as the morning papers say "20 million yaa baa tabs found in discarded Truck" - lolz.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:35 PM   #80
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

I.e. everyone knows what's on the line. Pure, utter noose is on the line. But it's a bit like nicotine. I don't [personally] imbibe illicit substances [myself] but I still smoke a pack or two a day. Graphic imagery and all.

I think it's a statement of my personal character and courage. It takes a Real Man to look Death straight in the eyes and suck back with a grin.

I'll likely feel differently when they operating on my left lung.

As those stoners stupid enough to rock stoner decals and shirts might feel differently when a cop extracts a Moran Penalty of 500 baht for being stupid enough to wear a Pot Leaf shirt when one is a stoner.

But until then, they [and I] are 'courageous'. Although I would argue I have slightly better fucking taste.