Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 03-20-2011, 03:15 AM   #1
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute
Default lol they're doing it again.

What they did last summer.

It's a strange world where the nations who would have you believe they represent the forces of good, rush to the aid of ragtag violent provocateurs killing and shooting their way to power. And 5.9 of the 6 billion morans glued to their lying televisions cheer them on, in righteous indignation.

Abhisit was too fucking smart for them, but it was a close shave in Bangkok.

The Colonel cannot hold a torch to Abhisit's ludicrous genius, and so....he will fall.

I do not know the full extent of the truth as I know sfa about Libya and am not on the ground there seeing it with my own eyes, but I do know one thing - and it is a fact. Everything you hear and read and see, being 'reported' from Libya...has and will continue to be infuriating, outrageous slant at best. And vile, despicable, bold-faced lies at worst.

And if I were a betting man, I would not be placing my francs on the former.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12795971

Quote:
A French plane has fired the first shots in Libya as enforcement of the UN-mandated no-fly zone begins.

The UK prime minister later confirmed British planes were also in action, while US media reports said the US had fired its first Cruise missiles.

It allows "all necessary measures" to protect civilians from Colonel Muammar Gaddafi's forces.

lol. That bloodthirsty tyrant! With his annoyingly proportionate response to unprovoked violent insurrection.

Don't for one second think I'm saying Gaddafi is some kind of saint. I'm quite sure he is, like every human in a position of power, shamefully morally bankrupt. But this is not a fight between good and evil. This is a fight between humans, and it's pretty fucking obvious, pretty fucking easy - if one is not a blinded retard - to read between the lines, and (accurately) call the play.

Quote:
In Benghazi, crowds gathered at the courthouse that is the de facto rebel headquarters. About 200 people were in the area, drinking tea and talking.

Yeah. lol. This is a nationwide violent uprising of a citizenry demanding their right to democracy; at the barrel of AK-47s. And the masses are gathering to make their demands heard.

All 200 of them.

Quote:
Other air forces and navies are expected to join the French.

The US would use its "unique capabilities" to reinforce the no-fly zone, said US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

A naval blockade is also being put in place, said Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

France is sending its Charles De Gaulle aircraft carrier to the Libyan coast, a military spokesman said.

Italy has offered the use of seven of its military bases.

Canada says its fighter jets have now reached the region.

The international community was intervening to stop the "murderous madness" of Col Gaddafi, Mr Sarkozy said.

Oh? Is that what they're doing?

Quote:
"In Libya, the civilian population, which is demanding nothing more than the right to choose their own destiny, is in mortal danger," Sarkozy warned. "It is our duty to respond to their anguished appeal."

Oh? It's your moral duty, Sarko? Where was this duty to respond, when millions of Tutsi men, women and children were being slaughtered in unspeakable horrors in multiple genocides - which are ONGOING - in Africa?

Where was this duty to respond when Myanmar generals refuse to honour a 80% electoral victory for Aung San Suu Kyi's party, arresting her instead and ruthlessly bludgeoning unarmed monks who (foolishly) believed their robes and peaceful dissent would stay the flow of blood?

The international community has finally woken up! And they're rushing to the aid of...who? 300 jihadists armed by...who? Who have launched a violent terrorist strike to overthrow a dictator who (rightly or wrongly) is adored by the majority of Libyans.

Why, that's a bit curious, no? A bit queer...to be so emotionally, and coincidentally, moved to drastic action to save them.

Those 300 violent jihadists have torn at the heartstrings of the Western military powers in ways the unthinkable raping and machete-slaughter of millions of helpless women and children did not?

Quote:
UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said Libya's claims to have implemented a ceasefire were "troubling". The lack of confidence was so great that he did not trust what the Libyan leadership was saying, Mr Ban added.

Oh, your lack of confidence warrants support for foreign military intervention. Your inability to establish satisfactory intelligence on the ground in Libya leaves only military strikes as the only remaining option? Hmm, I dunno...

I'm not a fancy Secretary, but it seems to me that you could - oh - accept the pleas of the Libyan government, begging you to put men on the ground to observe the fact that they're following your outrageous rules you had the fucking nerve to impose upon a government struggling with an internal Islamic jihadist rebellion. You know, to ease your troubled mind, and restablish the requisite levels of confidence, that the 300 violent Islamic jihadists weren't meeting with law and order in their struggle to overthrow a widely popular demagogue.

Quote:
Foreign Minister Moussa Koussa said that Libyan officials had informed the UN and the Security Council that the government was holding to the ceasefire and called for a team of foreign observers to verify that. ‘‘The nation is respecting all the commitments put on it by the international community,’’ he said.

Government spokesman Moussa Ibrahim said the rebels — and not Col Gadhafi’s forces — broke a ceasefire called by the government.

‘‘Our armed forces continue to retreat and hide, but the rebels keep shelling us and provoking us,’’ Mr Moussa said.

I've seen this script play out before. With my own eyes. In disbelief.

But lol @ Gaddafi. He's no Abhisit. He's no match for ludicrosity and the BBC. He just doesn't get it. Poor, dumb sap. It's so tragic, it's almost pitiful.

Quote:
To Mr Obama, the Libyan leader was conciliatory: "If you had found them taking over American cities with armed force, tell me what you would do?’’

lol.

Because that's what this is all about. Justice. Logic. Fairness? lolol

No, you stupid, stupid man. You walked into their moronically obvious trap. You're not fit to lead a nation, because you're too stupid to hold onto one, when it is wanted.

No, this is not a game where confused and pathetic appeals to rationality or sanity will hold much water. This game was decided the instant you stupidly thought that 300 violent armed jihadists trying to take over your country of 6,000,000...were actually suicidal, and you responded appropriately.

Which is to say, you're an idiot. They might be suicidal, but that's not really the point, is it. I'll tell you what the point is, dead Colonel walking. The point is really very uncomplicated, almost...simple.

Quote:
In the course of the rebellion, Libya has gone from a once-promising economy with the largest proven oil reserves in Africa to a country in turmoil.

Better luck next time. You cannot win this game now, you dolt. You need to skatz on right about now, like right fucking now.

Or this predictable game will become so predictable it will bore me.

SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:27 AM   #2
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

shutup nerd

Comments

no your a nerd. fucking nerds.
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:27 AM   #3
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

yeah, my read on this whole situation is that the US wasn't going to do fuck all until the UK and France announced they were going to establish a no fly zone. Then, our government saw the writing on the wall, and knew that if they didn't join the collaition of the willing, the post war oil contracts were all going to go to BP and Total SA. It seems like a bald Neo-Colonial oil grab to me, but I keep hearing idiots talk about it in other terms.
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:33 AM   #4
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobsonMcGoober View Post
but I keep hearing idiots talk about it in other terms.

Yup. It's the humanitarian emotions invoked in self-centred, hilariously selfish, couch commentators which makes me crack up...

The tearing of their heartstrings at the outrageous thought that 300 fundamentalist fanatics who would kill every single one of the infidels (if they could and if those infidels no longer served a purpose, of course) - might actually, gasp, run into the unthinkable, and encounter law & order, on their violent rampage.

Oh the heart bleeds so.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:35 AM   #5
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

IN fairness, when this whole thing started, Momar was firing rockets and using snipers into what was a peaceful protest ( allegedly). The stories of what I was hearing he was doing to unarmed civilians was pretty hof. They just don't make dictators like that anymore.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:39 AM   #6
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post

France is sending its Charles De Gaulle aircraft carrier to the Libyan coast, a military spokesman said.

Italy has offered the use of seven of its military bases.

Canada says its fighter jets have now reached the region.

things not looking good for libia

no chance these countries get involved unless its going to be an easy game
Old 03-20-2011, 03:44 AM   #7
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-20-2011, 03:54 AM   #8
poofter
Proper Poof

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
poofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond repute

who cares, nuke the fucking shit hole
poofter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:58 AM   #9
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

there's oil on that land, dumbass.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:59 AM   #10
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

you gotta neutron bomb it

Tags
skatz this idiot said libia, that was me i am so dumb, unreadable for ian because he is stupid