Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2013, 12:37 AM   #11
Sonatine's hidden salami
world's worst prostitute

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Sonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond repute

also wong you could at least have said you know fuck all about masculine activities such as hunting pests with assault rifles and shit I mean *WOW*
Sonatine's hidden salami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:43 AM   #12
408Mittens
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonatine's hidden salami View Post
she was hit by a car you fucking idiot

A car driven by coyotes?
408Mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:27 AM   #13
408Mittens
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of408Mittens has much to be proud of

408Mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:45 AM   #14
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonatine's hidden salami View Post
she was hit by a car you fucking idiot. lord knows I should have learned my lesson when I've lost 10 or so lifetime to this cursed road but NO NO NO, I just can't turn away the chance to love and have the shattered remnants of my heart pulverized again and again and again

i fucking donated all the leftover cat food to my friend with 40 some odd cats. fuck me this guy can't tie his own shoes but somehow he's batting .1000 with no dead cats in years and I literally can't keep one or two alive for whatever reason.

rum dick go fuck yourself

No. Go fuck yourself you selfish, arrogant, cat killing, prick. Those 10 (ten!) cats got killed because you suck as a pet owner, and instead of realizing that fact and learning from it and becoming a decent pet owner or, better yet, not getting more cats (and God's knows what other species of animals you've gotten killed...I'm sure it's quite the laundry list) you keep getting more cats because you're stupid, lonely, and selfish. Grow up. And quit blaming everything on anything but yourself.
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:50 AM   #15
rum dick

rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

And that ain't trolling and it ain't "you don't know what's like to be me" bullshit. That's simple math and common sense. You literally are the worst person on any of these sites. And I'm a fucking idiot for ever trying to help you.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:51 AM   #16
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

lol at dave the worlds gayest cat lover
Old 09-16-2013, 07:52 AM   #17
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

WILL SOMEONE THINK OF THE KITTTTTYSSSSSS
Old 09-16-2013, 07:56 AM   #18
rum dick

While you faggots are worrying about whales and manatees and third world kids I'm operating in the real world.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:57 AM   #19
gay sex

operating in crying at that one cat commercial world apparently
Old 09-16-2013, 08:05 AM   #20
rum dick

I'm gonna start a kickstarter campaign aimed at preventing feline suicide. Basically the goal is to raise enough money to pay 408 not to adopt cats.