Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2012, 08:29 AM   #51
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

lol phase 2

wtf
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:36 AM   #52
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

deleted from net
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:10 AM   #53
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Comments

WillieMcFML:
capitalizing the s in self doesn't make your post any introspective

You can state your utterly incorrect feelings all you want, but expressing what you feel won't make you more correct.

I capitalise the 's' when it is appropriate and correct that I do so. It's got nothing to do with your incapacity to understand the definition of the words you use but I would alert you to how tragically you embarrass your Self when you try to use big words when you lack the capacity to have a fucking clue.

I don't want to make this post too many introspective (sic) for you, but what you feel has no correlation to what is True.

I capitalise the 't' in "true" and "truth" at times, but if you wanted a get a clue (singular) you should know that I'm giving you one when I do.

And now I've given you two.

At some point you need to address your clueless reality and stop trying to imagine that your delusions are real. Reality is not what you perceive it to be. More's the pity. If it were, then in Reality you would be cool.

And that would be cool. But then I'm writing about the Reality in which you are not. It's the Reality where no one values you because their appraisal of your worth is more or less correct. Where they went wrong was imagining that you lacked the capacity to be of value prior to being ruined. Where I might be wrong is imagining that you have the capacity to be valuable even though you have been ruined.

I'm writing about The Reality where real things exist. It's not where your delusions imagine you to be important. In Reality, you're as important as your capacity to be disposed of by those who lie to you. I'm writing about The Reality in which you lack the capacity to read because your mother didn't need you to be sane or bright or be of any value whatsoever. She merely needed to survive and for that to happen, she needed you to be reduced. Dependant. Clueless. Miserable. Worthless.

This world is full of you. If it were up to me, you'd have value. But then if it were up to me, I wouldn't have let your mother get anywhere near you. She took your Self away and raised you to please.

You please absolutely nobody. Oh I know people tell you otherwise (even if no one ever tells Marty that, or could whilst keeping a straight face). But those people are using you. If they cared about you, they'd not care about your opinion.

They'd tell you the Truth.

And the Truth is, you wouldn't care about them if they did that. Round and round the vortex of fucking insanity we go. But it's all going in one direction. If you're too fucking moronic to have the capacity to understand I don't defer to the opinions of the insane, it would be in the best interests of you. I have an interest in making that happen for you; but I don't care about you.

THAT'S WHY I TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:19 AM   #54
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

thats not even a real newspaper bro
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:23 AM   #55
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

headline:

toddler asks father for 5 baht. (which is about 1.5 united states cents.)

father refuses.

toddler commits suicide.

WHY IS IT THIS TODDLER KNOWS HOW TO BEHAVE BUT NONE OF YOU DO?

Comments

A Toddler and a Humanitarian
╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:31 AM   #56
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

father promoted to deputy transparency officer at the directorate of power compliance
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:01 PM   #57
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

the lack of wine bottle public masturbation videos on this site is fairly embarrassing
Old 07-05-2014, 07:08 PM   #58
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

headline:

toddler asks father for 5 baht. (which is about 1.5 united states cents.)

father refuses.

toddler commits suicide.

WHY IS IT THIS TODDLER KNOWS HOW TO BEHAVE BUT NONE OF YOU DO?

Who the hell knows if your translation is correct, but I will say this: those gooks sure do have a pretty alphabet. It's like it was invented by super peppy cheerleader.
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:21 PM   #59
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

after reading cobs post gay sex will start posting in thai
Old 07-05-2014, 07:22 PM   #60
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

get serious, bae
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gare scared of alan collier, jim making english references again, racists pronounce it 'skates' poker, skatzpoker promotes racism