SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2014, 03:51 PM   #11
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

rofl A BRIEF MOMENT IN THE SUN OF HOTNESS IF YOU WILL
Old 11-17-2014, 01:55 PM   #12
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

this thread has some valuable information in it
Old 11-17-2014, 01:56 PM   #13
gay sex

LEST YOU THOUGHT THAT SHORT RIB QUESADILLAS WERE HOT WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE NOT
Old 11-17-2014, 02:34 PM   #14
Sonatine's hidden salami
world's worst prostitute

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Sonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Wong View Post
It's tempting to blame the whore mother, but I really feel as though the toddlers are to blame in this case.

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story...4#.Ut0peBAo671

So, basically I'm inclined to set this monifa (did I spell that right?) character free and drop any and all charges because CLEARLY she is not in any position to breed yet somehow she's squeezed what, four turds out onto our planet? (Article said two children were found slain, two others injured so I presumed she has four children...at least...) I say set this bitch free and see if she rights the other wrongs and allows the human race time to heal. I also feel this might be some kind of badly angled attempt at saying "I'm sorry" but I'll allow it so long as the insanity continues and that pesky devil gets whatever he has coming to him.

Sonatine's hidden salami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 02:40 PM   #15
Sonatine's hidden salami
world's worst prostitute

Sonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond repute

my last post sucked, I'm tired as fuck and need to eat but essentially religion is not to blame the mother is attempting (badly) to cover something she did (whether by accident or deliberate and whether it was her choice or she was forced etc I don't know any of that) using some really pathetic version of "the devil made me do it!" religious cop out and yeah...she's probably a crack head and dropped her kids from a couple stories up on accident (yeah right) and this is all a pathetic cover up.

Old 11-17-2014, 02:50 PM   #16
Sonatine's hidden salami
world's worst prostitute

this thread is from fucking january janruary JANRUARY FUCK ME TO TEARS WHAT IN GODS NAME IS WRONG WITH THIS COMPUTER SHITWARE VAUGHN I CAN DAMNED WELL SPELL JANUARY WHAT THE FUCK IS IT'S PROBLEM? janruary january January oh....don't feel like deleting all of that SO I am off to make money, today I am recycling a stolen car belonging to one of my dealers (who is currently incarcerated, bless his heart) and i get to do that basically because my uncle literally runs the local scrap yard aaaaand even if he didn't i'm friends with literally both sides of the law literally all the way to the top. i'm high, i have shit to do, I BUILD THEIR PYRAMIDS THE FASTEST SO HELP ME GOD I DO.

Old 11-17-2014, 02:53 PM   #17
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonatine's hidden salami View Post
this thread is from fucking january janruary JANRUARY FUCK ME TO TEARS WHAT IN GODS NAME IS WRONG WITH THIS COMPUTER SHITWARE VAUGHN I CAN DAMNED WELL SPELL JANUARY WHAT THE FUCK IS IT'S PROBLEM? janruary january January oh....don't feel like deleting all of that SO I am off to make money, today I am recycling a stolen car belonging to one of my dealers (who is currently incarcerated, bless his heart) and i get to do that basically because my uncle literally runs the local scrap yard aaaaand even if he didn't i'm friends with literally both sides of the law literally all the way to the top. i'm high, i have shit to do, I BUILD THEIR PYRAMIDS THE FASTEST SO HELP ME GOD I DO.

Old 11-17-2014, 04:30 PM   #18
gay sex

sweet sassy molassey did not see a grape cameo coming just NEEDED TO GET THE WORD OUT THERE ABOUT SHORT RIB QUESADILLAS DO NOT BE FOOLED DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT LIKE OH THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING ILL TRY IT DO NOT
Old 11-17-2014, 04:34 PM   #19
Militant Quacks
assaulting hecka toddlers

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Militant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond repute

408MIKE GETTING OFF THE METH IN 2015 FOLKS
Old 11-17-2014, 04:35 PM   #20
gay sex

real talk though you know grapes is in better shape than all of us like i bet his resting heart rate is like 50 litttle jealous

Tags
gay sex is a short rib, skatzpoker imploding in 2014!!!