Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #101
poofter
Proper Poof

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
poofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
how depressed about your own shit bag life do you have to be before you jam a needle into your vein to get stoned

I can understand Beenfagging being depressed about being a Mexican pos....but hoser has no excuse

you ever listen to joy division?
My boys, we are at the end of an age. We live in a land of weather forcasts and breakfasts that set in. Shat on by Tories, shovelled up by labour. Now which of you is going to be a splendid fellow and go down to the Rolls for the rest of the wine?
poofter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:42 AM   #102
nextlevelshit
hoser

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
nextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poofter View Post
may i get a trip report on you taking 1mg of xanax plz?

He'll never tell you the story, so I will and give you an extra.

He was at a bar late at night, had a job. Probably some coldcall shit, which is about all he could land until he hustled up some bs low end web-production skills. IIRC hes there talking to someone and is like man i gotta be at work in 3 hours and I'm hammered. Some guy is like 'here is a xanax it'll smooth it out'. So marty takes it, starts to feel woozy. Wakes up next morning sleeping in some bushes.

Marty has a life full of epic degeneracy. This is one of the like 2 redeeming qualities as a human he has. (One being he tries to befriend EVERYONE he meets in person, unless super drunk and on or in wheels, then he likes to scream 'nigger' at black people.) (Witness bike incident cracked ribs/Torpdough's WSOP story) Marty is the kinda guy who will get up hungover, drink a beer to try to calm his nerves. Then PUKE up the fucking beer while driving, trying to get as much as he can out of the car window so he can show up and not lose his job with beer puke all over his shirt.
nextlevelshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:45 AM   #103
poofter
Proper Poof

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
poofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextlevelshit View Post
He'll never tell you the story, so I will and give you an extra.

He was at a bar late at night, had a job. Probably some coldcall shit, which is about all he could land until he hustled up some bs low end web-production skills. IIRC hes there talking to someone and is like man i gotta be at work in 3 hours and I'm hammered. Some guy is like 'here is a xanax it'll smooth it out'. So marty takes it, starts to feel woozy. Wakes up next morning sleeping in some bushes.

Marty has a life full of epic degeneracy. This is one of the like 2 redeeming qualities as a human he has. (One being he tries to befriend EVERYONE he meets in person, unless super drunk and on or in wheels, then he likes to scream 'nigger' at black people.) (Witness bike incident cracked ribs/Torpdough's WSOP story) Marty is the kinda guy who will get up hungover, drink a beer to try to calm his nerves. Then PUKE up the fucking beer while driving, trying to get as much as he can out of the car window so he can show up and not lose his job with beer puke all over his shirt.

LEARN TO EAT BARS MARTY!
My boys, we are at the end of an age. We live in a land of weather forcasts and breakfasts that set in. Shat on by Tories, shovelled up by labour. Now which of you is going to be a splendid fellow and go down to the Rolls for the rest of the wine?
poofter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:47 AM   #104
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

I DIDN'T EVEN READ WHAT HE JUST WROTE
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:55 AM   #105
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
its so cute how you light up like a christmas tree when I post here

texas trash weed babysitter

good luck with your awesome career you smelly creep

last post tonight

I don't want to contribute to being a part of you spurting your infected heroin tainted cum all over my monitor jerking off to me

bye loser

(stop trying to add me on skype and aim...you are perma blocked you horrible fuck)

pretty sure my forum browsing needs to be halved again. marty you really harbor some very unhealthy animosity toward people who mean you no harm.
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:38 PM   #106
boomroasted, bro
smokes weed on the internet

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
boomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextlevelshit View Post
Marty you should never entertain the thought of heroin. You are a known crackuser and that works for you. If that is your thing, stick with it. You once took 1 xanax pill and woke up in the bushes late to work. HOF. Booze and crack that brain in half.

DANG SON MARTY GOT TOSSED OVER THE TOP ROPE HERE.
Old 07-07-2015, 12:49 AM   #107
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Been View Post
you're pretty high and mighty for a guy who puts pantyhose on his dog

Old 07-07-2015, 04:21 AM   #108
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
meeting Brian in person was without question the worst mistake I ever made on these forums

I mean that

I would rather meet Bob and Sonatine and all the creepiest fucks these forums have ever seen before I met this weirdo

Brian is a strange junkie loser. still obsessed with me after all this time.. the guy is like a fucking fungus I can't get rid of him

I used to think Bob was creepy....Hoser is by far the creepiest fuck on these forums...not even close

do you even understand catfish like this is the worst insult ever levied the amount of critical and life ruining mistakes mart made on the internet because of internet gambling and you

YOU hoser you were literally the worst one that is so amazing

Tags
druff less autistic than tyde, online just like me jethro, rockbottom spelled t y d e, tyde is gare in sixty years, tyde knows no pryde, tyde needs thorazine, tyde roofies winnie, tyde says nice ass winnie, tyde says tight ass winnie, tyde shares his crack with winnie