SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 04-24-2016, 09:50 PM   #71
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

also vaughn you not using hambocious speaks to how great it was
Old 04-24-2016, 09:54 PM   #72
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
there are a handful of posters that never post unless I make an appearance

Stuart is one of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRazor View Post
Sorry to shit on you parade you buck toothed fuck but I just happened to look at the site and decided I was interested to see what was going on.

The problem I have with sending a cameraman to film your funeral is I don't want to double the attendance.

Regards

Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
Kind of off topic, but the first word that came to mind after reading this was "hambocious", Gary.

@gay sex

LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 09:55 PM   #73
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

rofl
Old 04-24-2016, 09:55 PM   #74
gay sex

also lol houston
Old 04-24-2016, 09:56 PM   #75
gay sex

literally so glad kobe ran howard out of town was pissed at the moment but im now appreciating his subtle greatness in helping the lakers longterm
Old 04-24-2016, 10:08 PM   #76
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

What's going to be even more embarrassing is if Howard somehow gets into the hall of fame.

I keep getting this urge to throw a large amount on San Antonio to win it all. It's went up in places to over 4 to 1, I just wish I could get that price.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Old 04-24-2016, 10:12 PM   #77
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Like right now before the Curry knee speculation drives it down.

Quote:
. . .

Old 04-24-2016, 10:13 PM   #78
gay sex

spurs are literally 50 50 to ring so get whatever + price you can get
Old 04-24-2016, 10:19 PM   #79
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

It being 4 to 1 for a team that could have beat that 72 mark too if Pop doesn't rest players all throughout the season is kinda insane.

Quote:
. . .

Old 04-24-2016, 10:22 PM   #80
gay sex

warriors should still do it and they need to play that speech from herb brooks after they beat the russians and still had to play like denmark in the championship game and hes like you lose this game youll take it to your fucking grave like thats what the warriors are playing for but if they somehow blow it spurs will be -350 against the east