Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2017, 02:58 AM   #11
Donald trump
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Donald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond repute

I TAKE ABILIFY AND OXCARBAZAPENE NOW BUT I STILL AM WORTHY OF YOUR ADORATION
Donald trump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:59 AM   #12
Donald trump
Skatz Plebeian

Donald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond repute

Made $200 today
Old 09-14-2017, 07:59 AM   #13
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

instead of shoplifting all kind of crap and then selling it to get money for meth why dont you just steal the meth?
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:39 AM   #14
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

finally, a practical suggestion
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:29 PM   #15
boomroasted, bro
smokes weed on the internet

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
boomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald trump View Post
The following story is true enough I'm going to change the names of the part of the people involved will see for their own sake and so I don't get sued but the story itself is true so where do we begin so a couple of years ago I meet a guy and his girlfriend and the guy will call him Jerome and the girl will call her Melanie so Jerome and Melanie are professional thieves that's what they do for a living one steals and one returns that's their their whole Hustle. When they met me my place in the whole thing was I was a driver for a number of years and what I mean by driver is I would drive around drug dealers I would drive around whoever so long as they would pay me some dope and I can supply my habit so long story short I got into the boosting game and my get down was the electric toothbrushes I would go to a store and with enough to shopping bag and fine like you know a couple tuner or toothbrushes $200 toothbrushes and put them in an empty bag and walk right back out the store and my friend Jerome he can return them more often the night he'd return them for gift cards and they had the three of us had a special way that we would cash a gift cards at at 100% so cut to the chase and I go to I go to my neighborhood let's see my neighborhood CVT how about that and I load of 3 to 3 toothbrushes into into a shopping bag and as I walk out the door beeps and this guy in and a button-down shirt Go sir are you aren't you going to let the cashier check your bag sir sir and the next thing I know this a****** is actually following me out to the parking lot and he's like and he's like grabbing a cell phone and and this this particular store has no hands no chase policy so it's against company policy for them to even go out in the parking lot and this a****** actually chases me all the way down the street that runs adjacent to the store I mean he must have he must have like followed me for a good like half a mile bike while he got out of cell phone and started calling the police so I had to I had to run and duck down in someone's front yard I threw the toothbrush was over a fence and I hid under a tree for like a good hour I get back to the truck and here's Jerome sleeping away while this all while this all went down he was sleeping the poor guy has congestive heart failure and overnight it rains in the morning I went to the guy's house and told him my girlfriend got into a fight with me and threw our brand new toothbrushes over the fence of his house and I asked what you please get them for me which he did I then gave them to Jerome and he returned all three of them to Target in one shot and one of the toothbrush was Target didn't even carry that's how that's how skilled this guy is to this day I've never heard any I've never heard a crazier boosting story than that I actually went and got the toothbrushes that I chucked over some guys fins and then again in my friend returns all three of them in one shot and he will and he been doing this every single day for God Only Knows 6 months to a year at the same Target he would always find like you know one store that had a few employees that would that way that like them and he would just play up to it and I must have seen him return like you know a hundred thousand dollars worth of worth of goods to the same Target in like a search month. I mean he's good he's the best so that's that's that's just a story of on the top of my mind the tip of my tongue that I felt like sharing with you hopefully you found it entertaining 408 out

Old 09-14-2017, 03:21 PM   #16
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

i believe i speak for all of us when i say we missed you very much and are glad youre alive and posting again.
╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 05:35 AM   #17
Donald trump
Skatz Plebeian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Wong View Post
instead of shoplifting all kind of crap and then selling it to get money for meth why dont you just steal the meth?

You obviously don't use meth.
Jerome and Melanie are at each others throats,as usual. Up $150 so far possibly $250 by days end.

I normally work an honest job (I was working at Tesla last couple months ) but two days ago my friend s here totaled their car and having no insurance and being weeks away from homeless ness are in dire straights. Throw in a bad scratcher addiction, CHF I'm doing my best to help them

And co me up in the process of course
Old 09-15-2017, 05:44 AM   #18
Donald trump
Skatz Plebeian

I wouldn't spend not ten minutes with these two for free I can tell you that right now

Bitch just chucked a lighter at my friend's head nearly busting out my rear window fucking cunt

So now she's on the backseat sucking down dope as fast as she can

Im trying to keep these two from pushing around shopping carts all day but it seems to be a losing proposition.

They live too close for comfort...
Old 09-15-2017, 05:44 AM   #19
Donald trump
Skatz Plebeian

The continuation here is unsettling
Old 05-22-2019, 08:36 PM   #20
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

shoutout to melanie for moving up to the big score, chicks got hecka moxie

Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote