Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 05-15-2012, 03:58 AM   #51
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are always complicating things with your fancy schmancy numbers and math.

Comments

maths are the devil's numerals
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:58 AM   #52
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

i saw the rum diary in theaters

WRAP UR HEAD AROUND THAT KIDS

THEATERS, but seriously its enjoyable
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:15 AM   #53
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Toyota makes good fucking motor vehicles. I have it on good authority that you can wrap one around a tree and you're a decent chance of walking away without a scratch.

Also I never got my Celica serviced. Never put oil in it. Never put water in it. I dunno. I vaguely understand you're supposed to do that with cars, but my toyota sillyca was beyond such earthly restrictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apes of Wrath View Post
I'm ending the night with these two- the first, obviously, is the mini-disk that holds a good dozen pics of the only proof I have that I was once a successful human being, capable of more than just the pile of crap I am today. The second, a memory that I hold dear to my heart, the one thing I hold PRICELESS, and no amount of money not millions of dollars NOTHING could ever take away from me, voluntarily- the one and only thing in this world Christina EVER GAVE ME, just a simple cd...it's intrinsic value immeasurable, it's something I've never shared with ANYONE

You literally need to burn those without thinking. It could be the only time in your life where I'd advise not thinking. You're not thinking around poison like that. All you're doing is feeling...shooting your legs out from under you.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:22 AM   #54
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

burn my memories?? are you mad?? they're all I have left!
Statutory Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:24 AM   #55
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

How can I burn the only remnants of the things that make me who I am? Who will I be then? I'd be no one, just another random soul, not ME.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:25 AM   #56
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Today being the sunniest day ever, I took a few pics heading out the door for Pike mostly, him being a dog lover. Not sure about the rest of ya'll, and I'm not saying anything, just saying- Pike loves dogs, so I snapped a few good ones. Also caught my stealthy grey hunter/killer for Rum, who asked about all the cat food. She stalked her prey well, and was rewarded.

moose

Old 05-16-2012, 12:30 AM   #57
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

gizelle (his daughter)

Old 05-16-2012, 12:35 AM   #58
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

and Mouse, the greatest and most prolific hunter/killer I have ever seen in my entire life, also the most loving creature, amazingly.

Old 09-30-2017, 03:33 PM   #59
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
gizelle (his daughter)

who is liam and what did you do to him?
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 08:28 PM   #60
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

liam is obviously either a raccoon or buried in the backyard by now