Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2019, 02:54 AM   #651
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

The situation is embarrassing. Congrats on celebrating the most lopsidedly injury won championship of my lifetime. The healthy Warriors were a 5-1 favorite over this team for a reason. Wasn't it actually more than 5-1 according to the Vegas books?
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 03:03 AM   #652
limitthis
Hecka Arab

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
limitthis is an unknown quantity at this point

Zero sweat.....this team from TO is just that.
Not a one man band.
Series is over, maybe not tonight but still
limitthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 03:13 AM   #653
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

You almost have to be trolling. The Raptors don't make it out of the second round without Kawhi. That is the definition of a one man band.

If Klay hadn't got hurt, this is probably 2-2 right now.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Old 06-11-2019, 03:39 AM   #654
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
The situation is embarrassing. Congrats on celebrating the most lopsidedly injury won championship of my lifetime. The healthy Warriors were a 5-1 favorite over this team for a reason. Wasn't it actually more than 5-1 according to the Vegas books?

Most places 5-1, some wanted more. When Durant got hurt you can see it in his eyes. I think he's done for the series. They just squeaked it out, eventhough the refs jobbed them on that Cousins tip in. I hate Curry, Klay, and Draymond's smug faces, but I REALLY hate Canadians. If I gave a fuck about the NBA, I'd have a real problem.
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 03:41 AM   #655
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

I know Raptors were down 0-2 vs Bucks, but for some reason, it screamed to me to throw a few hundo on them at 75-1. I didn't watch one regular season game. Damn I'd have helluva middle right now. Shouldve stuck with my gut. I think I actually posted it here.
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 03:54 AM   #656
limitthis
Hecka Arab

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
You almost have to be trolling. The Raptors don't make it out of the second round without Kawhi. That is the definition of a one man band.

If Klay hadn't got hurt, this is probably 2-2 right now.

You fucking moron. Nobody makes it out of nowhere without him or her.
Your are so fucking blinded by ignorance.
I never want hear an opinion from you again.
It's baseless. Ignorance is bliss obv
you stupid fuck
Old 06-11-2019, 03:55 AM   #657
limitthis
Hecka Arab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
Most places 5-1, some wanted more. When Durant got hurt you can see it in his eyes. I think he's done for the series. They just squeaked it out, eventhough the refs jobbed them on that Cousins tip in. I hate Curry, Klay, and Draymond's smug faces, but I REALLY hate Canadians. If I gave a fuck about the NBA, I'd have a real problem.

Shut it down you racist moron
fuck you and the other five people you
can relate to
Old 06-11-2019, 03:56 AM   #658
limitthis
Hecka Arab

This is not the smart crowd, this is the home of interbred losers born on couch
Old 06-11-2019, 04:02 AM   #659
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

The Raptors just lost the biggest non-hockey game in the history of the country to that sloppy disaster of a team. Rofl.

Quote:
. . .

Old 06-11-2019, 04:03 AM   #660
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

And this time it could very well be an achilles.

Quote:
. . .