SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

SKATZ TODDLER FORUM WELCOME TO BLACKTODDLERISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ TODDLER FORUM

User Tag List

Old 09-16-2012, 07:06 PM   #41
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Is it wrong of me to have a shit eating grin after reading that cartoon?

cuz I do

problem is I don't know why

but then again,

why ask why?
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:04 AM   #42
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Might as well put this here, since scuter and his perverse belief that I am THE most dangerous kind of person walking the planet (pedo/sociopath) haven't allowed me to POST IN THE OTHER OPEN FORUM just yet, but inspiration strikes, though it's probably not my inspiration, I am just piecing together what scuter is trying to tell people (I think)

Mothers should not raise their children. I challenge anyone to refute this logic. read this

Quote:
99% of the time, it's going to be mom. Watch a toddler with its mother, they'll be in love. At some point, and though few reach the age of 32 failing to let go of the teat (ahem), you'll fall out of love with each other. Love doesn't end mutually for the same reasons sex doesn't end in sync. If it ends for the mother, the child becomes a cutter. If it ends for the child, the mother becomes overbearing until she eventually resigns herself to losing her child to Humanity.

Interestingly enough, I think he's REALLY on to something here. I have paid close attention to the people I engage in buying drugs, seeing and meeting people out and about, and i shit you not, I almost NEVER meet anyone who comes from a great childhood and is happy and successful and well adjusted. It's actually one of the few things I notice jumps all classes be they financial race gender or nation of origin- most children are raised like shit the world over, have huge mental and psychological problems, and most of these problems come down to mom. Over and over again.

It's probably the by-product of too much oxytocin or something, it makes the bond between mother and child too damned strong and they act irrationally toward their kids as a result.

I hypothesize the following scenario and wonder how you all see it playing out- starting tomorrow, globally, all children born are dispersed communally after growing past needing to be breast fed.

By "dispersed communally" I mean you can imagine a list of millions of households capable of caring for a child the world over, child sucks titty for the last meal, lands on Frank and Wilma Hubley's front porch one morning.

The child would be raised proper because, obviously, the hubley's want children, otherwise why the fuck is their name on the list?

The child will not be over loved and suckered in to all the faggot smothering biological mothers do and I tell you what, I notice myself anytime I am around younger people (ages ranging wide, 5-25 for sure) I just INSTINCTIVELY always make decisions and say things in such a manner to be in their best interest. I seem to want literally all of humanity that comes in contact with me to be the best and healthiest they can be.

I do not feel strange in admitting that because something tells me it's the same for most people.

As Scuter once said it is human nature to want to HELP each other. I believe it is NATURAL for children to be raised by different people, and certainly not by a smothering full of emotions and wielding far too much power mother.

Give it some thought before you answer guys, I think this is legit. Got some kinks to work out by fuck could you imagine the possibilities? This is the sort of thing that can work the major kinks out of society within a few short generations and literally change the world.

I may be over-extending a bit, but I sense this is potentially significant.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #43
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

oh god damn you scuter i didn't even see the oh so clever mike reference

should have known to look for it AS YOU DO THIS IN NEARLY ALL OF YOUR FUCKING POSTS

AND I AM NOT I AM NOTNOT NOT A FUCKING PEDOPHILIC SOCIOPATHIC MOMS TITTY SUCKING EERRRFNEIWGNFBAIP UGH! fuck i hate you sometimes.

there goes my inspiration, flying right out the fucking window.

at least I have un-smoked smokes and some whisky
Old 09-17-2012, 11:15 AM   #44
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Nope no more scooter posts, I am not reading a single one.

read scuter posts, meander about aimlessly looking for fullies or halvsies at 3am read scuter posts, think i can change the world

no
more
scooter