SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 02-15-2013, 04:40 AM   #1
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute
Default a verrry serious question

what is the chance that late stage mega bitter jordan

could affect the jordan shoe brands dominance, like hes got a pass for everything so far

including the hof speech which personally i consider amazing, but him trying to claim kobe > lebron is credibility destroying and going forward is him being a super bitter old man gonna change the perception of the coolness of his shoe

like 3 years ago id say 0, now like i might guess 15%? cuz nike is gonna reign him in i think right
Old 02-15-2013, 05:38 AM   #2
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

is he saying that if the bobcats, by the grace of karl malone, could somehow get either kobe or lebron? he'd take kobe.
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:45 AM   #3
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

regardless it is pretty obvious he's just trying to knock lebron down a peg because lebron is likable again and finally winning championships. jordan cant be letting lebron make a run at jordans standing with the unwashed masses as the GOAT baller everybody actually watched play. picking kobe is easy for MJ because no matter how many points kobe scores or championships he wins he will always be douchebag rapists that no one outside of LA likes. id say jordan was nefarious as fuck but then theres the bobcats.
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:59 AM   #4
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

The NBA is a joke, has been for awhile now, and ignoring the media kissing his ass and trying to say he was leading the Heat last year, the perception was always that LeBron is not a leader of men. Among NBA oldtimers, execs, GMs, players etc. this was the consensus.

That may have changed from them lucking out last season (Spurs would have walked all over that team and if they don't win game 2 against the Thunder, they have no chance), but he can't fake it, try as he might. (Also, they beat the Thunder mentally, but never would have done that to the Spurs, nor would LeBron walk in layups at will against that Spurs team.)

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...48484/34441244

The Heat have a shot at winning it this year, but LeBron came a game 7 against the Celtics from maybe never winning a title in his career. Back when I used to follow sports, the guy was known as the biggest choke artist in the world, and his teams got massacred by the Spurs, then later out willed by the Mavs in the finals. He needed Wade, who's team it really was, to win a title. How quickly people forget.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:26 AM   #5
Archibald Peck
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Archibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond repute

forget it
Archibald Peck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #6
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

get real gay sex
jordan brand has a higher percentage of the basketball market than nike
Old 02-15-2013, 04:30 PM   #7
cup
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
cup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
The NBA is a joke, has been for awhile now, and ignoring the media kissing his ass and trying to say he was leading the Heat last year, the perception was always that LeBron is not a leader of men. Among NBA oldtimers, execs, GMs, players etc. this was the consensus.

That may have changed from them lucking out last season (Spurs would have walked all over that team and if they don't win game 2 against the Thunder, they have no chance), but he can't fake it, try as he might. (Also, they beat the Thunder mentally, but never would have done that to the Spurs, nor would LeBron walk in layups at will against that Spurs team.)

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...48484/34441244

The Heat have a shot at winning it this year, but LeBron came a game 7 against the Celtics from maybe never winning a title in his career. Back when I used to follow sports, the guy was known as the biggest choke artist in the world, and his teams got massacred by the Spurs, then later out willed by the Mavs in the finals. He needed Wade, who's team it really was, to win a title. How quickly people forget. --- SKIP BAYLESS

fyp
cup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:56 PM   #8
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

first off lol at midwestern vaughn and his idiotic ideas

and second you morons the jordan brand is literally predicated on the ELUSIVE IDEA OF COOL and greatness

if jordan comes out as some super moron and thus devalues the brand im not saying its gonna happen but wow if it did, OH MY 500 RETRO JORDAN 4s halving in price some shoe nerd at auction says could be an incredible implosion
Old 02-15-2013, 10:13 PM   #9
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADegenerate
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP
Quote:
Originally Posted by muck ficon
Is it just me or has this been one of the better NBA Playoffs in years? It's been a long time since I made an effort to watch every NBA Playoff game.

This one has been pretty sick, there were at least 6 teams at the start with a legit chance to win it all. That's never even been close to the case that I can remember. Barring some sort of epic collapse by Dallas, it will be interesting to see how they match up with the Heat or Bulls.

I am not sold on the Heat just yet, it's funny how so many people just parrot ESPN. The consensus after game one was that this was literally going to be a short series for them, and now it's that the Bulls literally have no chance. If it was done over again, I would take a healthy Celtics team without home court against them. In the first round they played the fucking 76ers.

It's important to remember that the Bulls and Heat both played 66.7% of their games against mainly horrible teams (a fucking 37 win team made the playoffs), and that if weren't for really bad luck with injuries, the Mavericks would have almost surely won well over 60 games in the west and had the top seed. If not just for the stretch that both Dirk and Butler were out where they dropped 6 straight, they likely would have.

Though I am a homer obviously, I am inclined to think that the Mavericks will just absolutely face fuck the Heat. They have a legit inside presence now with Chandler, Haywood occasionally too, and Dirk just being in the game collapses their speedy perimeter D and uses it against them. If Durant and Westbrook are having this much trouble consistently getting easy buckets, how is it going to be that much different for LeBron and Wade? And they don't have a Harden, inside dominant defender like Ibaka, a lane crowding Perkins, or anyone that can completely focus on guarding Dirk to the level that Collison has. If Maynor, their backup PG, went to the Heat, he would probably be the 4th best player on that team, that's how weak their depth is. Carlisle is an infinitely better coach too, he will win the chess match.

Thats a flat out lie that the bulls and heat played 2/3 of their games against horrible opponents. Half of the NBA teams make the playoffs and that 37 win team played the number 1 overall seed extremely fucking tough. The Heat got fucked by injuries as well. Their 4th most important player was essentially out for the year (Haslem) and their 5th best player has been hurt the whole year and not been able to play anywhere near the capability that he has (Miller). The Mavs absolutely will not face fuck the heat. Going into the finals either the Heat or Bulls will be more prepared to play OK or the Mavs simply because their offense will come more easily than in the conf. finals and they are already in lock down D mode. OK city will be more prepared because they already played a great defensive team in Memphis. While on the outside it might look like OK/Miami run similar offenses, it isn't true. OK runs so many more ISO plays than Miami. Miami works the ball well and has unselfish players that will not force up atrocious shots like Westbrook/Durant.

LOL at that Maynor statement. The 'talking heads' have been knocking the Heat because they have no bench but in reality their bench isn't that much of a weak point anyway. They don't need scoring from their bench (big 3 account for 70%). They have shooters that punish double teams (Jones, Chalmers, Miller) and they have 2 extremely talented defenders in Chalmers and Anthony. The roles players do an excellent job of whatever they are supposed to do.

I don't really see Dallas as a threat at all. Wade will absolutely shut down Jason Terry and Dirk will have trouble shooting that fade away on Anthony. Lebron will be able to roam around and help out where ever he wants because Marion isn't a shooting threat at all. Kidd will not be able to punish Bibbys weak D because he isn't fast enough.

I said mainly horrible opponents. It's not quite 2/3, but they play 52 of their games against what has been at times, a JV league. The East has been a bottom feeding conference for the last decade or so. Anyone who knows anything about the NBA knows this. The records of the teams are not only inflated by playing inferior competition, they are inflated by not having routine road trips where a team faces Dallas, San Antonio and OKC in 4 nights etc. The Western conference has been infinitely more competitive over this same time frame, there is no disputing that. There have been seasons recently where just 2 games separate the 1 and 6 seeds.

Not surprisingly, if one looks at the records, each of the top 4 seeds in the West had a better winning percentage against the East than their own conference. On the Eastern side, Chicago is the only exception, but for the other 3, there is a major gap just the opposite. There is a reason why the west has won 9 of the last 12 championships, and the dominance of the Spurs and Lakers are a big reason why there are twice as many well run organizations in the West:

Thunder west 63.6 east 73.26

Mavs west 67.2 east 73.26

Spurs west 72.96 east 73.26

Lakers west 69.12 east 69.93

Miami east 72.96 west 66.6

Bulls east 74.88 west 76.59

Boston east 71.04 west 63.27

Magic east 69.12 west 53.28

This one is really funny:

Indiana east 53.76 west 29.97

Reading this board over the past day or to has made me recall all kinds of things, and I could have easily predicted that you and your beta, wigger ways would end up being a Heat fan.

You might actually be from Southern Florida, but chances are you're not. Obviously I know the Heat are a legit team, but they are not nearly as good as this match up against the Bulls is currently making them look, and there is nothing funner than trolling the type of people who root for Teams like the Yankees despite having no New York roots, the Cowboys despite never having been to Texas etc.

These people are almost always low intellect, in general followers in life, and are easily worked up.

If you are from Southern Florida, then respect, but I still stand by those statements for everyone else.

If any of you reading this could honestly be a fan of this team and were not born and raised in Miami after, ignoring everything else, the grandiose ridiculousness of just there Miami big three, on stage coming out party, you're a horrible human being. These are the reasons why I will type statements such as ". . .will just absolutely face fuck the Heat".

Here's to hoping they collapse against the Bulls, and it leads to some kind of feud between Wade and Lebron. There would be nothing better than Dallas winning the championship in game 6 on Miami's home court to avenge the rigged ridiculousness of the '06 finals though.

LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:15 PM   #10
gay sex

are the cliff notes lol midwest? and lol a gross persian lebron hater who loves the mavs way too much?