Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2013, 07:30 PM   #71
Militant Quacks
assaulting hecka toddlers

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Militant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond repute

rofl turkish is free to never leave the county
Old 03-02-2013, 07:37 PM   #72
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURKISH View Post
Since when are lip rings a problem? Assuming it really is, the second or third time you are smearing your cum all over her face with your semi-swollen cock, make a point of snagging your dick on her piercing and pretend it hurts. Wince a little, make a show of it. Guaranteed this will make her self conscious of your feelings about it and over the next days/weeks show her you dislike it but tell her differently. Always say "it's fine" or "I like it fine" but never show much emotion, just empty words. Women are super easy to manipulate, just play their emotions.

Grass on the field play ball. You'd be surprised how flexible age of consent laws are in this country under varying circumstances. The take home message being do not let legality dictate morality. If you do, one day you WILL regret it.

most of america is 16 if you want to go younger than that move to mexico
Old 03-02-2013, 07:45 PM   #73
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
Turkish you twat. I make enough money to do what ever I feel (within reason), I live in the best spot in the city walking distance to awesome bars and restaurants, and If I dont want to walk I get into my Lexus and drive. You are a drug addled squater forcing some elderly couple to live in fear that you dont creep into their room and slit their throat for spare change to take the bus to your meth dealer.

Turkish we are gonna need you to sign for this special delivery of ownage
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #74
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Turkish .

fyp

also you would have even more money if you didnt have a huge ego and had to drive a lexus

Comments

egos cost money and somebody has to pay
Old 03-03-2013, 06:56 AM   #75
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

He said he had a Lexus what's next.
We went to his car for some sex.

SK listened to Tupac during a formative period of his life.

:soulread

Comments

I hate tupac
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:04 AM   #76
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Turkish you twat. I make enough money to do what ever I feel (within reason), I live in the best spot in the city walking distance to awesome bars and restaurants, and If I dont want to walk I get into my Lexus and drive. You are a drug addled squater forcing some elderly couple to live in fear that you dont creep into their room and slit their throat for spare change to take the bus to your meth dealer.

For Statutory Rape:

surgery.ucsd.edu/trauma-burn/burn-center/emergency-care.aspx
Old 03-03-2013, 07:41 AM   #77
Willie McAboutThatLife
Confirmed Fatass Oklahoma Meth-head, and then let's not forget that whole thief thing. . .

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Willie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
He said he had a Lexus what's next.
We went to his car for some sex.

SK listened to Tupac during a formative period of his life.

:soulread

lol did read

keep them short and clean like this people might actually read what you write
Willie McAboutThatLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:35 PM   #78
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

what is more disgusting is that @Suicide King has spent more on new era hats than his lexus
Old 03-04-2013, 12:49 AM   #79
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
lol did read

Do you understand that I have posted something like 15,000 internet posts that were short before I started posting long ones? I'm vaguely aware they were received well.

You seem to imagine a motive or a goal exists where I'm more curious as to why you would imagine such a ludicrous thing.

"people might actually read what [I] write"

People read what I write. But you're talking about the illiterate reading what I haven't really written because it's short and clean of content. Perhaps I'm confusing you.

Pray tell, what would be the motive or gain to me were the kind of people who cannot read start to actually read what I write when I haven't written anything?

Is there a cash gain?
A popularity gain? You are very confused about popularity, if you think I seek favour with the illiterate. Hmm.
Is there a gain to be gotten from a popularity gain?
Will I start being paid not to write anything worth reading?
Do the illiterate have purchasing or employment power, if they pooled their surely mega (or meagre?) resources?

Where is motive. Convince me why I should want to do what you assume I should want to do. Sell me on the value. I'm genuinely interested in why I would want more of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
lol did read

Old 03-04-2013, 01:05 AM   #80
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Let me put it this way. I have a choice where I can write brilliance for the literate or nothingness for the illiterate.

The gain is probably neutral (i.e. nothing) for both. But I enjoy and prefer to contribute rather than write nothingness.

When I contribute, I get plenty of people who say what the haters have already said (without realising they're saying it).

I get a lot of this. I don't think I really can write a blog that will be taken seriously. My writing isn't good enough but the content will be potentially brilliant if I can avoid poisoning.

I guess my fascination is your genuinely-held, determined, literally-pious belief that I should be motivated to cater to those who don't like to read.

This fascinates me because I mean, it seems so insane that you would imagine this motivation could exist in me, but then maybe you have an explanation for it?

Tags
ape has fava bean balls