Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2013, 08:06 AM   #41
Ikechukwu Oboabona
Official Nigerian Ambassador to Skatz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ikechukwu Oboabona has much to be proud ofIkechukwu Oboabona has much to be proud ofIkechukwu Oboabona has much to be proud ofIkechukwu Oboabona has much to be proud ofIkechukwu Oboabona has much to be proud ofIkechukwu Oboabona has much to be proud ofIkechukwu Oboabona has much to be proud ofIkechukwu Oboabona has much to be proud ofIkechukwu Oboabona has much to be proud ofIkechukwu Oboabona has much to be proud of

The main problem is simply that people do not recognize this zebra, let alone respect one when they see it. Is as if when they see the zebra they just want to kill it. On side B, to coin a phrase, most people who use or ride this zebra are naïve. I mean they just climb this zebra and think this motorists will equally respect them. But unfortunate, this is the time you have to scram for your life or scream blue murder because for the seeming disrespect and disregard for users of the zebra: they just come at you as if they really want to get at you or kill you. After all, I had thought that the zebras were a very decent means to cross the road, as they are particularly suited or built for that purpose. So, it becomes a disservice to use or ride one when crossing the road.
Ikechukwu Oboabona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:40 AM   #42
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

is this dupe 408 ?

wow what a train wreck whoever it is

I lose any and all respect for people who just pound out walls of text with no respect for punctuation or regard for the the beauty of paragraphs and sentence structure.

if this dupe is mike, I can't even begin to reply because it redefines the meaning of the word 'embarrassing' on many levels

'
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:42 AM   #43
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

fuck
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:02 AM   #44
tony bagadonuts
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
tony bagadonuts will become famous soon enoughtony bagadonuts will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
is this dupe 408 ?

wow what a train wreck whoever it is

I lose any and all respect for people who just pound out walls of text with no respect for punctuation or regard for the the beauty of paragraphs and sentence structure.

if this dupe is mike, I can't even begin to reply because it redefines the meaning of the word 'embarrassing' on many levels

'

Unless it's Delaware obv.
tony bagadonuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:05 AM   #45
Sonatine's hidden salami
world's worst prostitute

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Sonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond repute

would you rather get fucked in the ass by me or ...shit, lost my train of thought

fuck I love being me
Sonatine's hidden salami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:32 AM   #46
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

Now this is quite the quandry. On one hand, you're getting fucked by a zebra which is probably pretty uncomfortable. On the other hand, you're fucking Serena Williams which presents a few problems of it's own. First off, who's going to hold her cock while you're taking her to poundtown? Is she going to expect a fuck/get fucked kind of deal ala the ole switcheroo? Because both her and the Zebra are packing at least 12". Are you gonna have to give her a reach around? Has she showered, or is she fresh off the court ala Australian Open where it's 105 and she just got done with a grueling 5 setter? Quite the pickle.

Oh wow, just thought of another situation. Would it sway anyone that said get fucked by the zebra if Serena was sucking her own dick while you were fucking her? Hmm....decisions decisions.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #47
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-13-2013, 01:57 AM   #48
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

Just went back through the first two pages. Carrano going ham on those yams. Borderline too thick, but I would let her put the cunt lock on me until I tapped out. B likes'em with a little meat on the bone.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:26 AM   #49
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
Just went back through the first two pages. Carrano going ham on those yams. Borderline too thick, but I would let her put the cunt lock on me until I tapped out. B likes'em with a little meat on the bone.

Old 03-13-2013, 03:12 AM   #50
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

lol at old serena destroying the million view skatz thread

Tags
gay sex eats serena meat, gay sex eats zebra meat, othello's daughter smokes weed