SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 04-14-2013, 02:54 AM   #61
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

the only other theory I have is that he sometimes uses the same pictures to pass off as girls he is sleeping with so it's possible he injects random asian girl pictures constantly so that when he posts one and says it's his girlfriend nobody bats an eyelash as what we see seems familiar and trustworthy or something.

If that is also not right I blame my homosexuality on my mother and declare Oreo cookies superior to peppermint patties and still love Jasper and Tony but they have taught me that being a parent is a bad idea.

Comments

gay oreo rep
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:41 AM   #62
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
Think a little harder, Mike.

rofl. try to be nice vaughn.
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:14 PM   #63
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURKISH BATH SALTS View Post
the only other theory I have is that he sometimes uses the same pictures to pass off as girls he is sleeping with so it's possible he injects random asian girl pictures constantly so that when he posts one and says it's his girlfriend nobody bats an eyelash as what we see seems familiar and trustworthy or something.

If that is also not right I blame

You need to stop blaming things for your psychotic filth and simply end the psychotic filth.

You're not being shrewd being a psychotic whore and then 'craftily' apologising *if* you're wrong. You're just being a psychotic whore (who doesn't get any). The irony of mothers imaging sons in their horrifying image is hilariously ironic and cruel.

SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:31 PM   #64
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My assertion (that the reasons for harboring bad blood between yourself and your mother) is true until you prove otherwise. The right thing to do is to make peace over the past and settle differences so that a healthy relationship can evolve and the time you have left is well spent. The alternative is to look back on today with regret. Obviously no one wants to do that (make peace), it's much much easier to stay mad and justify your feelings one way or another than to confront the person in question.

fucks sake I never said your siblings were petty what I said was whatever your reasons are for not making peace they are, ultimately, petty with respect to the issue at hand- life vs no life. Your mother is alive, she's healthy (presumably) and so are you. Days count, hours count, seconds fucking count JV and deep down inside you know it.

You're not in a position to be giving advice to anyone because you're batshit insane and you can't even remember what you've read because it goes in and out of your mind like an Indian curry cooked by a chef who's just been to the bathroom for a shit.

My mother killed my siblings. You have no idea what kind of a sociopath she is. Oh yes, you do! If you only remembered she joined a sex cult not because she was brainwashed or taken advantage of. She joined because she's an evil Toddler whore.

This will give you an idea of who she is. You need to shut the fuck up. You're almost as bad as she is. She doesn't think she's evil either.

"Am I my brother's keeper?"

"Then I must kill what I cannot control."

The binary mind of religious Toddlers. Those are the only two options. Possess or destroy. I must have been too independent or something or perhaps she just wanted to give me a display of her power. It really worked. I could never display anything remotely as impressively terrifying. She's a sociopath who breeds children for sport. Plenty where [her children] came from. If she loses one, she can just make more.

She 'Won' everything in the end. She Won it all. In her final battle with me, which I did not see coming, she obliterated my capacity to even be functional. I've probably never really recovered, I suppose. She turned me into a drooling mess for months; and my already fallen-apart life became unhinged. I no longer had reason to fight. She broke me. She'd won.

Game over.

I'm not sure I've ever been playing; just trying to survive. Christ only knows what legendary epic grudge matches she imagines we've had. These are all unspoken games of psychotic obsession with Control.

She'd brought the three youngest (one of whom was Mandy, who I adored; a mind so brilliant to destroy it was just...the insane cannot value what they do not understand) to Bangkok to visit me on a whim and I'd spent the entire week wondering why. It was just so random, but there they were in Bangkok to see me and I had an eerie feeling all week but nothing really happened and I'd started to imagine nothing would.

On the roof on my condo there was an Infinity pool (in the pic is one from Singapore but the design and view are roughly equivalent; the water flows over the edge into infinity of illusion).

I was reading le Carre as my siblings swam when my mother suddenly needed towels but what she needed was me out of the pool area so she could set up the show. When I returned with towels, my heart bounced. Double-beat or missed beat; I couldn't believe what I was watching. This horrifying image has been seared into my traumatised mind for life.

My baby sister, eight by then and and a star representative gymnast, was SPRINTING across the Bangkok skyline. She was bolting down the 6 inch wide tile ledge with water flowing up and over her tiny feet with skyrise buildings silhouetted behind and the horror - I instantly knew this was why she'd brought them to Bangkok, for this very moment - the horror had me frozen. I couldn't think. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I was holding towels like an idiot watching my little sister die and it was all going to be because of me.

Mandy was not trying to impress me. She was trying to impress her mother because from the start I was never going to compete in dark games of love and corrupted attraction with my little siblings. And so my mother had complete control over them because that's literally what she lives for. When I could finally speak, I hoarsely whispered to Mandy to come down but she just ignored me; she was desperate for our mother to pay attention and I have no idea how my mother got her up there but there she was, trying to impress my mother who will never be impressed for as long as you're trying to impress. This is nearly the most unimpressive 'human' on the planet but you could do magic and she wouldn't be impressed. She's working on a different level.

My mother was pretending not to notice, playing with the youngest with her head turned. Barely able to speak, I begged her to get Mandy down and she just looked over casually and looked back and made it clear she didn't take orders from me. I was nauseous. She's just so tiny and petty and so I grovelled and pleaded and begged her and she perused her position, and my debasing myself - before finding it satisfactory - and I understood perfectly. She was showing off her power or maybe I'd meddled too much and she was sending me out of the picture; it's all a bit of a blur now. But I knew exactly the point she was making.

It's the Yahweh hijack. They'll destroy if you don't give them what they want. You can't negotiate with them. They're prepared to destroy everything and unless you're prepared to lose it all, they will win because you will have to forfeit. She has no problem killing her children rather than ceding control of them. She knows she cannot lose. She can draw by killing them or win by retaining control, in her insane sociopathic mind.

I was completely shattered, broken, begging her, pleading with her - almost in tears - before she casually barked out at Mandy to get down. Having failed to impress, my little sister shrugged and popped back into the pool and safety. She'd impress next time.
I collapsed on the deck. There wouldn't be a next time. I had gotten the message. I might have been sobbing.

The insanity of my mother's Toddler delay to make it clear that she doesn't take orders from me - just...

They were drying off when the thought struck me that there would be a safety catchment of some sort, surely; so I dove into the pool and swam to the edge and looked over and wanted to vomit. There was nothing. A straight drop 40 floors to cement and the ants walking on the sidewalk below.

They all left that night as she'd achieved what she brought them to Bangkok for. As I was giving my little sister a hug at the airport, I caught my mother looking at us with a smirk. The evil of that smirk is indescribable because my mother doesn't realise she's evil; she doesn't think in those terms. She's a malicious little Toddler but it's all a huge game to her. She was smirking the smug pleased victory glow of a Toddler who was very pleased with themselves. She knew she'd won a huge victory; she knew I knew it as well. There is an evil in malicious Toddler insanity that is terrifying. That smirk summed up the previous quarter of a century between us.

She'd won it all. She'd won everything. We both knew it. But then I was never playing. I was just trying to survive and get my siblings through alive. When I realised they'd just be in danger with me in their lives, I was giving Mandy a Goodbye possibly for ever and my mother noticed it and smirked. VICTORY. She was so smug and pleased with herself...I have no doubt she was ebullient throughout the entire flight back and maybe even the entire next day or two.

For my part, I was destroyed. For four months, I was waking up vomiting and sobbing from nightmares where I'd see Mandy's little face of concentration get confused as her foot slipped, the bewildered failure to understand how the impossible had happened, the rapid realisation that something had gone horribly wrong, the fear and the terror as she started to fall...and in my nightmares she'd be calling out to me to help her but I was too far away and so I'd just watch her disappear over the wall....

I'd wake up at that point, and scream or cry - I was a broken mess. I was a broken mess still that Xmas and then the following year later they were all dead. The light had gone out in their eyes. They stopped being little humans and became broken Christian child slaves who had been "raised Right". Nauseatingly polite (so rude), insultingly considerate (so rude), disinterested (who could be interested in a world of idiotic small talk for fear of offending the emotionally insane); they were robotic little former shells of humans.

They'd speak only when spoken to, they'd be seen but not heard and if they had nothing nice to say, they'd say nothing at all. As there is nothing nice to say in my family they'd just say nothing at all. If pressed, they'd just parrot the 'pleasantries' of thousands of years of Catholic corruption of human social interaction.

Long, thoughtful, horrifying pauses before they said anything to make sure nothing they said would offend the emotionally insane (I can imagine the whore getting offended yelling at them to think before they opened their big mouths to speak, it's very rude otherwise). To a whore it might be, but if you ever speak to someone who is painfully measured and deliberate before speaking thoughtful, considerate, delicate language; you are simply not humane if you do not have the urge to put them out of their misery. It's perfectly horrifying being that antisocial. Every smile is faked poorly, all interest is feigned and unconvincing; etiquette, manners, and propriety need to be eradicated from the face of the planet (along with a great deal more of the garbage we've accumulated).

They had perfect manners. Please this and Thank You that and You're Welcome vomit. The horror. All the insane redundancy that everyone parrots instinctively. My siblings had been turned from cheeky, brilliant, happy, life-loving children into dead, dull, perfectly-behaved, shells. The last time I saw them I walked in and stared at a 9 or 10 year old girl who was so lost in her own morose thoughts (or perhaps just lost in nothingness) that she didn't hear me come in. She was staring at a dead spot on the wall. I was staring at her in horror when she realised she had "company", and with visible consternation on her face she shot to her feet to "make me feel at home". I stifled a scream.

"How was your flight?", she asked me, with utter disinterest. Not even I could be interested in a discussion of my feelings about that. She was just making small talk. I understood.

She waited for the answer that was never going to come, because that was the polite thing to do. I had my own concerns fighting to stifling the urge to scream in horror, just staring at my baby sister who was no longer alive. She stared past me because staring at me would be something a human might do but she was dead, just robotically waiting for an answer that was never going to come.

I was peering into her eyes, but they were vacant. What I saw was death; there was no life in those eyes which once burned so brilliantly she'd take my breath away with her intuition. She was my emotional superior since she was a toddler. Now she was dead. I'd failed to save them, I'd watched them die, hapless, useless, knowing what I needed to do - I've known it since I was five, when the first backhand tore across my face for asking "Why?"

"Why mother, did you just lie?"

I was prepared to die for them but not prepared to kill for them and so they died. It's just that simple really. I've failed to be humane my entire life. There wasn't any point then, everyone I loved was dead. I screamed in horror, ran and haven't seen them since.

My mother could have killed any of us any time she wanted, so she never would have wanted us dead. She just wouldn't care if we died so she's unbeatable. She would risk killing us just to make a point; and that point might be as important as her desire to show off the power she possessed over my favourite little sister. So she brought her 10,000 km to Bangkok to basically say, "I'm not threatened by your relationship. I have all the power. I win."

It was a bit like the story of Job. She was God making a point about robotic fealty to the sane Devil (me); just showing off. Proving what I'd never challenged or sneered at. Just bragging for the fun of it. Mandy was Job.

You cannot beat the Yahweh hijack. That's why they've won every battle against sanity. They can't win, of course; they just make everyone lose. Insanity will take your forfeit or destroy everything. It's the Christian hijack and it can't lose because it's ready to take every hand to a showdown where everyone goes splat. Sanity must forfeit or everything gets destroyed.

The following year I saw the Christian hijack again with a deposed Thai PM who'd enlisted the assistance of some Western creeps at Chatham House. With Soros globalists and with CNN / BBC running the propaganda lies, Thaksin brought the Yahweh hijack to Bangkok. If you're prepared to destroy it all, Sanity cannot win. It has to cede control. Thaksin's now back in control, or they're sharing the pot at least but they know. Thaksin knows. Whomever is prepared to destroy it all wants it more and wins. The only way they can lose is if both parties are suicidal. There's no way they can win.

Yahweh sociopaths have always won everything this way. Without winning a thing worth winning, they made Utopia lose.

Stupid Toddlers smirk after winning yet another hijack of decency. All smug and pleased and perfectly horrid. They're just so shrewd and crafty, emotional Toddlers who already Know Everything there is to Know.

Good luck teaching them optimality. They already Know Best.

Comments

negs because your grammar sucks dick and you can do better
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:28 PM   #65
rum dick

rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Ok thats gnarly. Yall do yourselves a favor and read the skynigger post directly above this post. It's a great one.

Comments

true
Old 04-19-2013, 10:24 PM   #66
tony bаgadonuts
Skatz Freedman

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
tony bаgadonuts has a spectacular aura abouttony bаgadonuts has a spectacular aura abouttony bаgadonuts has a spectacular aura about

on a sidenote, i find it shocking that this cat ended up killing itself

tony bаgadonuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:32 AM   #67
rum dick

Think that one might still be alive. It was one the rescue kittens that got run over
Old 04-20-2013, 01:08 AM   #68
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Tony that cat's name is Mouse and she is doing fine. My kitten (named Tony) is the one in the horrifying "you gonna get raped" shop some faggot on pfa did not long ago. The kitten on a bedsheet with some stuffed animals, oh god I miss my baby kitten...so much. nothing I would not trade to see him again, he was barely 7 months old...fuck I hate feelings and having to feel them. not my style, I much prefer the cold calculating sociopath lifestyle. It works for me.
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:29 AM   #69
rum dick

Quote:
fuck I hate feelings and having to feel them. not my style, I much prefer the cold calculating sociopath lifestyle. It works for me.

We're gonna need you to calm down there, john wayne grapecy
Old 04-20-2013, 03:23 AM   #70
tony bagadonuts
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
tony bagadonuts will become famous soon enoughtony bagadonuts will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony bаgadonuts View Post
on a sidenote, i find it shocking that this cat ended up killing itself

FTR record this is a fake post by a fake dupe.

Strange place this is...
tony bagadonuts is offline   Reply With Quote