SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

View Poll Results: Who would any woman in the world fuck first?
408mike 0 0%
Mr77 7 100.00%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 04-28-2013, 12:45 AM   #31
Vwls with one L dammit
"Queen of Skatz and only female member"... something along those lines.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Vwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond repute

It's understood and has been for some time that what happened wasn't in any way how it was characterized. Why do you hold such deep and abiding hatred for Druff? Still pissed that he banned you from PFA? I for one would love to see you back. But it's just an Internet forum.

Do you have like.,.. positive thoughts and happiness at all in your life?

Vwls with one L dammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:48 AM   #32
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care if you do (ahem) 'radio' or not

I just think its hilarious how you are co-hosting a show out of the spirit of forgiveness for someone that worked very hard to destroy you via slander and other various forms of character assassination.

must be nice to have a vagina and be such a warm spirit with no understanding or sense of accountability whatsoever
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:53 AM   #33
Vwls with one L dammit
"Queen of Skatz and only female member"... something along those lines.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Vwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond repute

I think you can have a warm spirit and a penis too. Maybe.

Vwls with one L dammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:57 AM   #34
Tyde

Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

oh ok so now I hate Druff and I am pissed at being banned ? LOL

I'm recalling a very specific set of circumstances where I know first hand about you getting completely demolished and your character being dragged under the bus.

I spoke with Micon about it personally 3 years ago and how the ploy was to just pound the entire situation down your throat publicly on NWP until you surrendered or faded away

I just think its hilarious and sad that you volunteer to 'help out' with radio now

so nice of you. a regular Mother Theresa. I wish I had that level of forgiveness in me.

apparently you don't seem to care if someone tries to step on you and ruin your life

you volunteer to send them chocolate chip cookies and offer to mow their lawn
Old 04-28-2013, 01:01 AM   #35
Tyde

hate to repeat myself, but this exactly why women have no business in combat situations
Old 04-28-2013, 01:08 AM   #36
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

place holder for a 'warm vagina with spirit' joke. sorry but im multitasking.
╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:11 AM   #37
Tyde

time for a nap now
Old 04-28-2013, 01:18 AM   #38
Tyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vwls with one L dammit View Post
It's understood and has been for some time that what happened wasn't in any way how it was characterized. Why do you hold such deep and abiding hatred for Druff? Still pissed that he banned you from PFA? I for one would love to see you back. But it's just an Internet forum.

Do you have like.,.. positive thoughts and happiness at all in your life?

such a weak ass transparent diversion to direct questions which deserve a response

fact is that 3 years ago you were completely pounded by (allegedly) false accusations about rolling some fag for 13K

I don't care if its true or not

what I do care about is you being a gutless bitch about contributing to a site that is owned and operated by someone that was working diligently against you

working openly and aggressively towards ruining your reputation and infiltrating your 'real life'

but now suddenly its all ok and you are volunteering to co-host radio shows for the same person that tried to ruin you

forgiveness is one thing...but you have taken it to a new level. I really wish I had that gentle, warm heart you have lol

It's touching and awe inspiring
Old 04-28-2013, 01:29 AM   #39
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

ahem
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:47 AM   #40
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

It's Mr. 77's world, we are just living in it.
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miri 8 more than 69