SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

View Poll Results: Who would any woman in the world fuck first?
408mike 0 0%
Mr77 7 100.00%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 04-28-2013, 03:47 AM   #51
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

6 pages deep now. unreal

that you are this pathetic for letting these people walk all over you and trash the shit out of your life

only to 'volunteer' to co-host' radio alongside a man that would have laughed his ass off at ruining your entire life

sadly I don't have the taped versions from a few years ago

really sweet of you to reach out and be such a forgiving spirit though
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:54 AM   #52
Tyde

Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

I'm totally amazed that Angel doesn't seem to have a problem with certain people orchestrating a full frontal assault on her livelihood

sure is nice of her to volunteer to co-host 'radio' when the host (and Micon) were working overtime to slam her on multiple levels and trash her
Old 04-28-2013, 03:56 AM   #53
Tyde

tell me more about I hate Druff so much and how I'm so mad at being 'banned'
Old 04-28-2013, 03:57 AM   #54
Tyde

god I hate how you just want to blow this off and then accuse me of not being willing to 'forgive'

LOL
Old 04-28-2013, 04:09 AM   #55
Vwls with one L dammit
"Queen of Skatz and only female member"... something along those lines.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Vwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vwls with one L dammit View Post
A couple of years ago we had this exact same conversation on another forum, at which time I answered all your questions in excruciating detail. Have you forgotten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
yup

And this is why you shouldn't do drugs, kids.

Vwls with one L dammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:12 AM   #56
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

they don't call him "shit for brains" for nothin
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:49 AM   #57
Tyde

pretty much the weak ass reply I expected

devoid of substance
Old 04-28-2013, 05:04 AM   #58
Tyde

Angel will be officially napping it out now

sweet dreams princess
Old 04-28-2013, 05:07 AM   #59
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

i thought you were at the beach bro
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:18 AM   #60
Tyde

lol bob

always lurking

so nice of you to notice

kinda creepy, kinda sad

Tags
miri 8 more than 69