Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2013, 06:53 AM   #61
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:57 AM   #62
poofter
Proper Poof

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
poofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

jesus i've always wanted one of those

how much are those over there?
My boys, we are at the end of an age. We live in a land of weather forcasts and breakfasts that set in. Shat on by Tories, shovelled up by labour. Now which of you is going to be a splendid fellow and go down to the Rolls for the rest of the wine?
poofter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:59 AM   #63
poofter
Proper Poof

poofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond repute

those sharks are cuter than coco ho
My boys, we are at the end of an age. We live in a land of weather forcasts and breakfasts that set in. Shat on by Tories, shovelled up by labour. Now which of you is going to be a splendid fellow and go down to the Rolls for the rest of the wine?
Old 05-05-2013, 07:12 AM   #64
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

we can have a whole convo about shark tanks, they are very bad investments is the bottom line.

1) sharks do very poorly in them. they grow extremely fast, eat a lot, and shit a lot. which means...

2) you need an absolutely massive filtration system. and that brings us to...

3) sharks have this weird thing about electrical fields, so if your filtration isnt located an appropriate distance from the tank, the sharks are going to fixate on the electrical fields and basically rub huge raw patches on their face from bumping into the tank which get infected and kill them oh and also look disgusting.

etc etc, its just a nightmare and a very expensive one.

that said, wobegong sharks (sp?) are easy to care for, dont need lots of places to swim, and are insanely cool. but enough about that, this is THE OFFICIAL THAILAND thREAD.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:19 AM   #65
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

what if i want to convert a swimming pool into a shark tank to strike fear into my enemies?
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:19 AM   #66
poofter
Proper Poof

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
we can have a whole convo about shark tanks, they are very bad investments is the bottom line.

1) sharks do very poorly in them. they grow extremely fast, eat a lot, and shit a lot. which means...

2) you need an absolutely massive filtration system. and that brings us to...

3) sharks have this weird thing about electrical fields, so if your filtration isnt located an appropriate distance from the tank, the sharks are going to fixate on the electrical fields and basically rub huge raw patches on their face from bumping into the tank which get infected and kill them oh and also look disgusting.

etc etc, its just a nightmare and a very expensive one.

that said, wobegong sharks (sp?) are easy to care for, dont need lots of places to swim, and are insanely cool. but enough about that, this is THE OFFICIAL THAILAND thREAD.

nah, i'd only get those things if i won the lotto

the only sharks i've ever cared for are bala sharks, rainbow sharks and catfish sharks. never had a salt water tank, but always wanted one.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:20 AM   #67
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

you dont need to speak thai, the glory of racism is universal.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #68
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

nita is this true?

Comments

UH OHHHHHHHH
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #69
poofter
Proper Poof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Wong View Post
what if i want to convert a swimming pool into a shark tank to strike fear into my enemies?

when i was younger being in the deep end of a pool, this was my anxiety.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:25 AM   #70
poofter
Proper Poof

i blame