Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 05-21-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
mwh72
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
mwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I know both of these dudes that are missing in Vallarta.

http://www.theprovince.com/news/rela...722/story.html

I know Diego a lot better than I know Craig. I had lunch with Diego the day before he went missing.

He was in big debt with some heavy dudes. He put on an MMA event and it flopped.

Craig was just his ride and in the wrong place at the wrong time.

They are most likely dead. Diego was a cool cat. Too bad.
mwh72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #2
mwh72
Skatz Patrician

mwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL greatest comment of all time.

Sergio
May. 21, 2013
11:27 AM

"Canadian government seriously needs to consider banning all flights to anywhere in this drug ridden, cartel gang infested country."

Please God, let this happen.

Puerto Vallarta without Canadians. Now that's paradise!
Old 05-21-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

mexico slim needs to start spending his billions to clean up that shit hole
Old 05-21-2013, 04:05 PM   #4
mwh72
Skatz Patrician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly Jim View Post
mexico slim needs to start spending his billions to clean up that shit hole

Bro, the Government steals all the money. The Vallarta mayor steals 30 million every 3 year term. There is nothing that anyone can do to stop this shit except put a bullet in one of these fuckers to send a message.

I hope it happens, but it won't.

Slim doesn't give a fuck about anybody except Slim.

This politician from Mexico City went to Vallarta a couple of weeks ago to kill his ex-girlfriend, but she got away after a severe beat down and she's in the hospital.

Nothing happened to this dude. He just said he wasn't there. The corruption is sickening.

Almost as bad as the U.S.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #5
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Slim doesn't give a fuck about anybody except Slim.

i know thats why he should invest some billions to clean up the place because he will get all his money back plus some since he owns everything in mexico
Old 05-22-2013, 06:44 AM   #6
Suicide King
i'm scared

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Suicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond repute

how much do you have to deal with Cartel people on a day to day? Also how many years before that shithole country is in total civil war?
Suicide King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:48 AM   #7
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

look at this guy trying to act all innocent while the bodies keep piling up with torque wrench shaped dents in their domes

Comments

hiding body parts in tires rep
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:23 AM   #8
Willie McAboutThatLife
Confirmed Fatass Oklahoma Meth-head, and then let's not forget that whole thief thing. . .

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Willie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwh72 View Post
http://www.theprovince.com/news/rela...722/story.html

I know Diego a lot better than I know Craig. I had lunch with Diego the day before he went missing.

He was in big debt with some heavy dudes. He put on an MMA event and it flopped.

Craig was just his ride and in the wrong place at the wrong time.

They are most likely dead. Diego was a cool cat. Too bad.

i have you done any blow with setofK's?
Willie McAboutThatLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:51 PM   #9
mwh72
Skatz Patrician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
how much do you have to deal with Cartel people on a day to day? Also how many years before that shithole country is in total civil war?

I'm not involved in drugs in any way so i don't ever deal with them. However, I see them often in the downtown standing on street corners and riding around on their motorcycles.

Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman is the head of the cartel that operates in Vallarta and they call themselves "El Ninoes." The Zetas have been forced out and their hasn't been any drug violence for a few years now that I know of.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Because Mexican citizens aren't allowed to have firearms it would be very difficult for the average person to stand up to the government so I doubt their will be any civil war/ revolution anytime soon.

Some of Mexcio is a shit hole and some of it isn't. Just like any other country.

If the U.S. wanted to come in and assassinate all the major players in the drug cartels they could and they would. If they can get Osama and Sadam etc. half way around the world then they can get Chapo and the rest in their own backyard. The question is why don't they?

In my opinion the right people in the U.S. government are making money on the drug trafficking and for now they are making enough to look away.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:53 PM   #10
mwh72
Skatz Patrician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie McAboutThatLife View Post
i have you done any blow with setofK's?

Nope.

I only smoke crack with Jewdonk.