Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 05-26-2013, 10:19 PM   #41
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

post of the year
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:58 PM   #42
limitles
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
limitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie McAboutThatLife View Post
god you are creepy

No argument with the message but one must take into account the author's ongoing courtship of a known psychopath on another forum.
Creepy indeed.
limitles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:40 AM   #43
Willie McAboutThatLife
Confirmed Fatass Oklahoma Meth-head, and then let's not forget that whole thief thing. . .

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Willie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitles View Post
No argument with the message but one must take into account the author's ongoing courtship of a known psychopath on another forum.
Creepy indeed.

you fail to understand sarcasm and the difference between appreciating someone's humor and wit as a forum poster and wanting to fuck some schizo you know from the internet who lives on the otherside of the world
Willie McAboutThatLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:13 AM   #44
limitles
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
limitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you fail to understand sarcasm and the difference between appreciating someone's humor and wit as a forum poster and wanting to fuck some schizo you know from the internet who lives on the otherside of the world

Really? I've been around and if memory serves wit and sarcasm are not really your game. So I'm going with faggotry. Bitch fag

Comments

dig the new you. ride till the wheels fall off just ride baby ride..
limitles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 05:24 PM   #45
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Rofl
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:07 AM   #46
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
Ape your assumptions are way too presumptuous for a borderline illiterate. I never said I took photographs of kawaii. You just made that up in your mind.

I said I see a connection between the constant pictures of asian girls you post and the postulation that you masquerade as a high rolling photographer to get into their pants or something. Now I really don't care and I never said you took pictures of hey....what the fuck are you doing? This is like neverstop and his retarded medical news on some level isn't it? God I'm slow sometimes, if you figured out how to get imgur to kick back on clicks that's pretty fucking awesome actually.

Also I demand a youtube video of you firing up the R8 wearing flip flops and shorts (socks are optional I think gay sex would say "on" I really don't care) and a tracksuit jacket like you're about to hit the gym. Doesn't have to be anything super fancy just take film walking up to her and starting up I live for the sounds of a work of art coming to life.

If the shorts aren't happeing I can compromise with you let's get her done.
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:13 AM   #47
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitles View Post
Creepy indeed.

Please also take into account that willie made fake twitter accounts (several of them) in order to receive my tweets (I keep them private) unbeknownst to me (kind of like stealing really) he is also entrenched at pfa on a level I don't quite grasp but I'm pretty sure he can read every posters comet chat and probably pm's as well. All the effort just so that he can respond to any post I make to or about Scuter anytime day or night within like 20 minutes he always shows up.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:14 AM   #48
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Quote:

I do not nor have I ever wanted to fuck Scuter. Stop making things up little man, I don't have time for your bullshit.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #49
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

wow the price has been increased to 22.99
fuck that shit
Old 05-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #50
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

That was a Black Friday doorbuster Jim, you snooze you lose.
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote