Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2013, 02:18 AM   #91
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

skyfall is an embarrassment of technological ignorance.

this is fucking horrible.
╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:36 AM   #92
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

tine drinking that haterade again. seriously though, i dunno what skyfall is. sounds like a rollercoaster.
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:59 AM   #93
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

james bond movie with a neo-hactivism subplot.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:04 AM   #94
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

lots of horrific technical errors, implausible stupidity, and absolute shit film making.

the opening credits were visually arresting however and adele does justice to the theme song.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:05 AM   #95
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

the level of tech ignorance was basically on par with "MY GOD, THIS MAN SHOT UP SIX MARIJUANAS, HES GOING tO BE TRIPPING FOR DAYS".
Old 01-02-2013, 03:10 AM   #96
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

or literally any 408mike post about drugs.

Comments

snigger
Old 01-02-2013, 04:48 AM   #97
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Wong View Post
the george herbert walker bush administration that is

Quote:
Excerpt of Remarks By George Bush at the Dedication Ceremony
Remarks By George Bush, 41st President of the United States,
At the Dedication Ceremony for the George Bush Center for Intelligence

April 26, 1999

So to George Tenet, our great Director, and everyone at CIA, all I can say is that the gratitude in my heart literally knows no bounds.

I left here some 22 years ago after a limited tenure, and my stay here had a major impact on me. The CIA became part of my heartbeat back then, and it's never gone away. In my opinion, of the many agencies comprising the Executive Branch, the men and women of CIA - many of whom I'm privileged to say are here - exemplified the best about public service, here service to country comes first. You're ever vigilant, always looking out for the nation's best interests, but rarely getting the credit that you deserve. You never sit at the head table; never get singled out. You are there out of love of country.

This is the full measure of devotion that you bring to your work, and that Barbara and I tried to bring to ours. I got some things right, and I'm sure I could have done many things better. But I hope it will be said that in my time here, and in the White House, I kept the trust and treated my office with respect. I know you do that every single day, and I know I tried. (Applause)

I also know that I walked in here 24 years ago untutored in the arts of intelligence. I see my first Deputy, Dick Walters, sitting there. He will certainly attest to that. And he helped me. You had every reason to be suspicious of this untutored outsider who had - though he came out of a non-political post in China, spent a lot of my time in partisan politics. I understood the anxiety and concerns on Capitol Hill about that. But this Agency gave me their trust from Day One.

Your mission is different now than it was back then. The Soviet Union is no more. Some people think, "what do we need intelligence for?" My answer to that is we have plenty of enemies. Plenty of enemies abound. Unpredictable leaders willing to export instability or to commit crimes against humanity. Proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, terrorism, narco-trafficking, people killing each other, fundamentalists killing each other in the name of God. These and more. Many more. As our analysts know, as our collectors of intelligence know - these are our enemies. To combat them we need more intelligence, not less. We need more human intelligence. That means we need more protection for the methods we use to gather intelligence and more protection for our sources, particularly our human sources, people that are risking their lives for their country. (Applause)

Even though I'm a tranquil guy now at this stage of my life, I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view, the most insidious, of traitors.

Funny story.

Q. Who revealed the CIA sources that told this man's son that Iraq had WMD prior to Dubya calling France part of the Axis of Evil for trying to save American lives?

A. Trick question! There weren't any. 555

But seriously, that war lasted 10 years, killed a fuckload of Americans and created 3 million orphans who have the CRAZIEST idea - I mean, seriously, these crazy raghead kids - they seem to be under the impression Americans murdered their parents!

I'd tell them how ridiculous they're being if I could speak Farsi half as fluently as the Islamic militants who will train them but just out of interest, you didn't...you know...actually KILL their parents on the pretext of a lie, did you?

Really?

Why would you do that?

I don't think they're going to accept you throwing Dubya into Guantanamo as the fall guy to make it even-stevens. They're gonna want mor...you what? No trial?

You don't even force the signing of a pardon?!

Oh bravo.

Relax. Your entertainment concerns are not valid. They will always provide you with light-hearted entertainment. Here is some good for a laugh.

If you don't laugh at that, you'll laugh at this.

........I can't.

I cannot.

SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #98
boomroasted, bro
smokes weed on the internet

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
boomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond reputeboomroasted, bro has a reputation beyond repute

Great job posting a quote of one Bush then posting pic of the other.

Typical foreigner toddlerism.

Old 01-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #99
Militant Quacks
assaulting hecka toddlers

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Militant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond repute

cant believe you just went there chaps
Militant Quacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #100
Militant Quacks
assaulting hecka toddlers

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Militant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond repute

see thats how scooters rolls it doesnt matter what bush did what they are all pissing over your toddler face
Militant Quacks is offline   Reply With Quote