Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2012, 03:35 AM   #101
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by يصيح View Post
I ain't readin all that shit.

Banned for Filthy Insanity.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:50 AM   #102
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I ain't readin all that shit.

You have another 3 day ban coming for Lying in your next post. I distinctly remember being degraded by being forced to verify common knowledge with you on a number of occasions already. To refresh your filthy insane mind, find the thread where you attempt to give me advice after losing your (unverified and likely imaginary) 30k roll. I distinctly remember posting a 30k HH to tell you to shut your stupid fucking face.

I will not roll in the gutter with fucking insane demented screaming leeches having the same degrading interactions, incessantly. I'm not fucking Marty and I'm certainly not associated with you. You can try your Toddler shit on your filthy whore mother, if it pleases you both. You won't do it here.

Your filthy Insanity is a pox on everything.

These bans will be served consecutively and never concurrently.

Comments

rofl for acknowledging marty who is god
Old 10-05-2012, 03:57 AM   #103
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not into dudes in the least.

Mike you openly admitted to masturbating thinking of both Cob and I.

You're a faggot.

You're literally too stupid to look in the mirror and realize a faggot is looking back at you.

Lol "bodybuilder". Yeah Im sure it was your passion for wellness that brought you there, not the unflinching, relentless desire to be around oiled up muscles.

You are a greasy little queen no matter how much meth you do.

Comments

rofl bald grease queen
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:06 AM   #104
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Quote:
Caught this at the end

Odd, when I asked dan druff about you he stated you are a mid stakes online player from australia, not thailand, and you were never good enough to play the nosebleeds.

Story sounds a bit different the way you tell it, and you have provided 0.0 Logical reasons why you aren't playing now.

Cat got your tongue?

I have no fucking idea who "dan druff" is. I have never played him or perhaps he played under a different username. Perhaps he played much smaller games. I don't know and I couldn't possibly care. I played my last hand of poker years ago and will never play another one.

But we have already had this insulting and degrading conversation. You will not be permitted to continue attempting to smear your filthy whore insanity onto your betters. Go fucking urinate on the whore mother who raised you to be so displeasing.

Here's your verification, again. Below it you will find another temp ban for Lying and being Insane. You will banned every single time you are proven to be a filthy insane liar.

Fucking filthy Toddlers, pissing your emotional insanity all over the world.

Old 10-05-2012, 10:22 AM   #105
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

LITERALLY BLANKED ME
Old 10-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #106
Michael
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
I have no fucking idea who "dan druff" is. I have never played him or perhaps he played under a different username.

Todd ************************ is an American professional poker player. A former computer scientist, ************************ made poker his full-time pursuit in 2003

************************ entered his first tournament at the 2005 World Series of Poker, where he played the $1500 Limit Texas hold 'em event. He finished in third place out of a field of 1,049 entrants. He took home nearly $116,000 after getting knocked out of the tournament by 21-year-old Eric Froehlich. As a gimmick, ************************ used a small Head & Shoulders bottle to protect his cards while playing, in reference to his online moniker "Dan Druff."

During the same World Series of Poker, ************************ played the $3,000 Limit Hold 'em event finishing first, earning a World Series of Poker gold bracelet and $347,385. ************************ set a World Series of Poker record, as no other player in history has finished better in their first two events. He was also named CardPlayer Magazine's 2005 World Series of Poker Player of the Year.

In subsequent years, ************************ cashed eleven other times at the WSOP, including finishes in 4th, 10th twice, and 12th. He finished 88th out of 7,319 entrants at the 2010 WSOP Main Event, good for nearly $80,000.

With nearly $495,000 in cashes at WSOP Limit Hold 'Em events, ************************ ranks 13th all time on the WSOP Limit Hold 'Em money list, and is less than $8,000 away from cracking the top 10.

************************ was a victim of the Absolute Poker/Ultimatebet "Superuser" cheating scandal. He and several other online players took part in uncovering and proving the cheating. This attracted enough media attention to where it became the subject of a story on the TV news program "60 Minutes", where ************************ was featured. The episode aired on November 30, 2008. ************************ appeared on the front page of The Washington Post about the same matter. On December 16, 2009, he appeared on CNBC to discuss the cheating. In the CNBC special, ************************ claimed that legalization and regulation of online poker was necessary in order to prevent future cheating scandals.

In March 2008, ************************ was selected among eight other top online poker players to participate in ESPN's "Online Poker Think Tank." In 2009, he was a guest broadcaster on ESPN360 for the final table of a World Series of Poker event. He co-hosted two poker-related podcasts, The Cold Call Show and The Dan Druff +EV Show, from 2008-2011.
************************ currently operates a website called PokerFraudAlert.com, where he analyzes scams and scandals within the online poker community. He currently co-hosts an internet radio show, The Druff, Drexel, & Vwls Show, which broadcasts from his site.

As of 2011, his total live tournament winnings exceed $800,000. His 14 cashes at the WSOP account for $663,116 of those winnings

Comments

lolz, im pretty sure this thread is god, or maybe its huffing monitor fluid
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #107
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
************************ was a victim of the Absolute Poker/Ultimatebet "Superuser" cheating scandal. He and several other online players took part in uncovering and proving the cheating. This attracted enough media attention to where it became the subject of a story on the TV news program "60 Minutes", where ************************ was featured. The episode aired on November 30, 2008. ************************ appeared on the front page of The Washington Post about the same matter. On December 16, 2009, he appeared on CNBC to discuss the cheating. In the CNBC special, ************************ claimed that legalization and regulation of online poker was necessary in order to prevent future cheating scandals.

The only thing that interests me is the above.

BlackDaniels I'll try and respond later; my systems are being DDOS'ed.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:02 AM   #108
Michael
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
The only thing that interests me is the above.

BlackDaniels I'll try and respond later; my systems are being DDOS'ed.

Not trying to start problems for Mr. 408, but simply reposting Dan Druff's statement so that Scooter knows he wasn't insulted by the man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
If you are going to repeat things I told you privately, at least get them right.

I never said that Scooter is a midstakes grinder from Thailand. I actually know very little about Scooter, other than he's from Australia, used to play high limit NL online, and owns skatz. I never had a problem with the guy, either.

I know you are obsessed with Scooter, but please don't misquote me when interacting with him.

Thank you.

- Daniel D. Druff

Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:19 AM   #109
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

what's his middle name? dillz? lolol n1n1
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #110
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

dagniel dollarstore druff

Comments

on fire

looooool
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
408blue.com, apes mom wants an abortion, blakes scared of his shadow, crapper, dingoatetapper, gaymethragemusclebear.com, gayroidrage.com, gays running trains in mike, grape whine, handjobs for rails, it was a good run suicide king, never too little gay sex, randy408.com, reppatisconvict, skatzpoker - word to your whore mother, tapper8020, tappertilt, tapptoosoon, thread needs gilf titties