Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2013, 05:10 AM   #1131
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

Comments

blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:18 AM   #1132
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:18 AM   #1133
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Not your gif Blake. That was meh.
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:39 PM   #1134
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

dave ur gif hating is a
Old 07-06-2013, 07:35 PM   #1135
Sonatine's hidden salami
world's worst prostitute

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Sonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
I was implying that you're a theif who rewrites your malice out of your mind in real time.

I've been wondering about that recently as for about the last 2-3 years almost no one that I talk to remembers events the way that I do. Going back a year I remember I would blow up over something you or sonatine or whomever said and the next day it's like someone rewrote the post or PM and the next day I would see the same thing-a whole new post. I'm not kidding either, nothing is ever the same as it was the day before it and logically this can only mean it's....all in my head...

Quote:
Look here you pencil dick.

bro your dick looks zombified so

Quote:
Lol oh noes. I hope I can be normal!

Anything is possible, just

Quote:
As defined by the bottom rung of 5000 years of reduced conformity. Spend less time presuming what you cannot understand is code and more time learning how to be literate in your mother tongue.

Bro I can understand elderly people, fresh off the boat asians, indians who smell so bad I have to decipher what they're trying to say from 30 yards and honestly if you are incapable of communicating with me (with an equitable amount of effort on both sides mind you-and your side feels to be lacking..) then I would definitely say you are not communicating like a normal person.

Quote:
That's correct. Your stupidity is like a pox on everyone you smear with your presence.

If only this were true Mr Sunshine. You want pox, take a long look in the mirror and you'll find the biggest pox in the world. You hate everything, everyone, are rude and condescending and make no secret of the intellect you were blessed with. You make the people in your vicinity feel ugly, stupid, worthless, poor and unwanted. Try doing things for others just to see them smile for once in your life John. Who knows, you may find the experience eye opening.

Quote:
I don't know what you're talking about but how can you afford whores?

The same way that you can.

Quote:
You're also maliciously lazy, ignorant, belligerent and stupid enough to imagine your choosing to reduce yourself should or would be grounds for consideration. Let me know how that pans out for you.

probably not very well

Quote:
Just take your mother along.

She raised me to be like her and I hated her for it but in the long run it didn't make sense to hold a grudge so I forgave her and I am very happy that I did. Your mother and mine are not so dissimilar, they both made decisions which were wrong but at the time "felt good" I'm sure. Forgive and forget, the past can only hurt and is better left behind us where it belongs.

Quote:
The three rudest words in English are "Sorry", "Please" and "Thanks" because their sole purpose is to substitute for what has value.

The sole purpose of my having used sorry was precisely to be fucking rude you idiot. You're not speaking to a nigger here John (in case you forgot.)

Comments

this post is less creepy than the others rep

owned him

Last edited by Sonatine's hidden salami; 07-06-2013 at 07:37 PM. Reason: tinkering with grammar
Sonatine's hidden salami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:22 AM   #1136
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonatine's hidden salami View Post
I've been wondering about that recently as for about the last 2-3 years almost no one that I talk to remembers events the way that I do. Going back a year I remember I would blow up over something you or sonatine or whomever said and the next day it's like someone rewrote the post or PM and the next day I would see the same thing-a whole new post. I'm not kidding either, nothing is ever the same as it was the day before it and logically this can only mean it's....all in my head...

I'm not kidding either. I just fucking told you that. Why would I doubt you repeating what I just told you.

Quote:
bro your dick looks zombified so

I suppose it is fortunate for me that you are not my target market. Then again, I know how girls review.

I said I know how you review.

Quote:
honestly if you are incapable of communicating with me (with an equitable amount of effort on both sides mind you-and your side feels to be lacking..) then I would definitely say you are not communicating like a normal person.

Honestly? You've never been honest in your life.

I would definitely say you are not who I communicate to. Don't be fooled by my seeming to address you. There is a question of value that should have alerted you to the reality but then that's never been your strong suit.

You've never had one.

Quote:
If only this were true Mr Sunshine. You want pox, take a long look in the mirror and you'll find the biggest pox in the world. You hate everything, everyone, are rude and condescending and make no secret of the intellect you were blessed with. You make the people in your vicinity feel ugly, stupid, worthless, poor and unwanted.

I do not reach inside the non-existent imaginations of the insane and punch their feelings. They do that shit themselves. It's hardly my fault that they're stupid, worthless and undesirable. They don't really inspire sympathy, what with all their antisocial deceit and malice and insanity.

Quote:
Try doing things for others just to see them smile for once in your life

You're not really in the position to be giving advice to a heterosexual male prostitute giving BJs for smack. So don't give advice to anyone.

Quote:
Your mother and mine are not so dissimilar

http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Main_Page

Quote:
The sole purpose of my having used sorry was precisely to be fucking rude

You're asking for help whilst intentionally being rude? You're really good at Life aren't you?

Quote:
You're not speaking to a nigger here John (in case you forgot.)

I did forget. Niggers know their place. You're sub-nigger. You're a nigger with psychotic, delusional attitude.

Let me know how that pans out for you.

SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:10 PM   #1137
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

DANG SHIT IS FUCKING REAL AROUND HERE
Old 07-07-2013, 09:21 PM   #1138
Militant Quacks
assaulting hecka toddlers

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Militant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond repute

is that the classic cut off the eyebrow and turn it into a mustache ?

backstory ?
Militant Quacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:58 PM   #1139
gay sex

calm down nerd
Old 07-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #1140
gay sex

rofl and wait for it

Tags
408 = the semen arsonist, 408>tilt-a-whirl, 408woat, ape raping gare is inevitable, ape will buy you pizza after gare, cobson getting gangraped, drk tagging too hard, elucidated in my pants, feet, gare and ape eating faces in a tree, gare has carpal terrible syndrome, gary is jealous ape loves scuter more, gay sex blew michael stipe, gay sex blew michael stipe 408 times, gaysex<scuter, hoser down to two brain cells, miscalculation on the tit folks, scoot is an 8000 baht a night gigolo, scooter is a private dancer, skynigger is tony gs enforcer, wong is god