SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2012, 03:40 AM   #141
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

btw who else saw dark knight rises at whatever midnight showing and then you come home and ur sipping a little red wine and the fucking news is like MASSACRE AT TDK screening

that shit hit home
Old 11-12-2012, 03:40 AM   #142
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

oh JUST ME

#cantstopwontstop
Old 11-12-2012, 08:22 AM   #143
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBG View Post

NLP isn't as "quacky" as quacks would have the world believe; but what it (quite evidently) is - and this is not the reason quacks have industriously dismissed it even as it continues to be valued by those who put their money where their mouth is zipped (i.e. management / human resources / commerce / marketing / corporate world) - is creepy. That's never going to be something that disinterests quacks; they love all that dark and murky shit. They live for creepy shit like that.

But then they have to 'discredit' NLP because it's the intellectual property of Power, which uses it non-stop. Literally, it's all around you; everywhere you look. You don't know what attractive movie stars is all about? Models on billboards telling you what shaving cream to use? What do you think NLP is supposed to be? It's everywhere and has been (for quite some time now). Humans are largely oblivious to it, but that is not by accident. Our minds are bound like the feet of 19th century Chinese women. Mothers strap the minds of their children; quite intentionally. Stupidity is considered beautiful when you're a stupid slave who wants a slave of Your Own who will suffer just to please you.

That's where babies really come from. The Needy of Stupidity raping Misery.

Sociopaths and narcissists have children; humans would have a big problem with breeding in this world. But Toddlers having sex; of course they're going to blush and giggle and get awkward when they're asked that question by their child. They don't want their four year old sexual being to be exposed to adult themes. So they have to lie to them. It's for the child's sake; to avoid corruption. Sex education literally results in sex, so children can't be exposed to such things. Lies are The Answer. Awkwardness. Blushing. Storks and so forth.

If all else fails just let them play a violent video game or watch the evening news or catch a wholesome movie like Rambo or Street Fighter or Final Fantasy.

It's sex that is destroying the moral fabric of Society. Violence is fine. Just whatever you do, make sure you PROTECT your child from sex education. They could get educated. Then all sanity could break loose.

NLP is a form of imprinting. It's what 'entertainment' media is doing non-stop. Humans do not mimic behaviours they find appealing; they mimic the behaviours of people (real or fictional) with whom they (sanely or insanely) identify with.

I am no better; it's truly disturbing how totally I noosed my Self in the same ways everyone else has. I joined the military not because I was ever that psyched about aviation or anything remotely related to the military, really; I just wanted to be the character Tom Cruise was playing in Top Gun. I was 16, sue me.

But you should sue the military because they only recruit officers for cadet training when they're 16. There are other avenues towards a commission but they're a negligible distraction from the Reality that is as disturbing as it is brazen. The military only wants 16 year old children to sign away their lives. Had I not been rather lucky, in ways that were devastating when they occurred, I would still be contracted under the ADF's Return of Service Obligation (ROSO) right now.

That's almost too horrifying a Reality for me to process without involuntarily shuddering. I mean, I left in the aftermath of 9/11 when Australia joined the Coalition of the Illegally Willing. Jesus fucking Christ, military recruitment is creepy. Children pay for mistakes as dumb as the one I made watching Top Gun for their entire lives.

Another example of cringe-worthy NLP-related manipulation I fell hook, line and sinker for was triggered by this scene at the end of a terrible movie I was enthralled by (I think I was 17); The Rock. That was a creepy setup the entire way; much like countless other boys in my position, I was semi-consciously identifying with Nicholas Cage's under-achieving, uncertain, frightened - weak - character during the entire film. Then the head shot that knocked me out for nearly a decade of grotesque 'achieving'; miserable Self-sacrifice whipping my Self mercilessly and all for a dumb fucking lie written perfectly for its target market (which I basically represented, along with every other 17 year old near-virgin facing huge life decisions as school ends and the uncertain 'real' world beckons). It sounds so stupid now; but at the time that rich Irish brogue delivering the demented line seemed like the most profound thing I'd ever heard in my entire life. I left the movie theater speechless. My friends were going to TimeZone. I remember shaking my head at their childish frivolity; Daytona? Air Hockey? I rolled my eyes. Stupid children.

Suddenly everything seemed pathetic and I no longer had time for Wasting Time.

Losers DO always whine about "their best". That is SO true. I remember thinking how fucking true that observation was when the KO punch put me on the mat for a decade. I never saw it coming. TimeZone? Suddenly I had grownup. I shook my head at my idiotic mates; off to have fun like silly immature children. I no longer had time to be so pathetic. My uncertainty had evaporated. I had serious things to do and I'd been fucking around for way too long. Fucking TimeZone. My friends were fucking fags.

Was there going to be any prom queens at TimeZone? Well there you go.

If I was holding a shotgun, I'd have cocked it. But instead I kicked along shaking my head; 100% certain that I knew exactly what I wanted and I simply wasn't afraid of failing anymore. I wasn't going to allow "failure" to happen. Losers DO always whine about "their best". That is so fucking True.

That's how they get you. A little bit of Truth to suck you in, then crack. You're on the mat. Some children never get back up.

My fear of failure had evaporated but I should have been afraid, very afraid. It's not "failure" that should terrify children "of potential" (and every child has potential) in this creepy world of disgusting leeches who lean on children in all their obsessively pathetic Needy. It's 'success' that children should be afraid of.

I should have been afraid. I was walking confidently away from Life, in a rush to sign up for 'voluntary' Slavery. My choice, right? Free will. Self-determination. Democratic. Lies lies lies. We're programmed to face-plant.

That's not a good excuse to face-plant, of course; not if you can help it.

15 seconds. That's all it took to destroy a decade, but not really. Years of meticulous conditioning went into the setup that enabled that KO punch. We are all products of our conditioning. It's all lies and more lies; lies stacked on top of presumed Truths (asserted for our presumption by creeps who Know exactly what they're doing; only children and the ignorant are oblivious enough to imagine entertainment is anything other than what it is). Conditioning children is a murky and creepy game.

It's pure NLP, when it's done correctly (the P stands for Programming FYI). We're programmed by the 'entertainment' media which is (insanely) brilliantly manipulative, by obvious design. Our 'entertainment' tells us how to think and how to feel; what to do and what to say; what we want and how to go about getting it. And it's all so fucked up because we get programmed in a way that is almost entirely out of our control but we take ownership of our misery because we imagine we've chosen. We imagine it's our fault.

Find someone who Understands that everything they prefer or want or feel was not chosen by them but for them and you'll have found someone that might be as close to a comeback to Sanity as one can feasibly hope to attain in this world where 100% of humans are born sane. No one ever survives the Needy assault on their minds. Children do not die when you kill them. They grow up to be slaves; or if they're a cut above the lowest possible denominator, they grow up to be Niggers who are motivated only by ruling over the master's slaves.

Only imbeciles are ever stupid enough to imagine that their feelings are their own. We are mimicking creatures and this trait of humans is exploited in horrifying ways. Our preferences and our desires - our entire minds, really - it's all programmed for us in ways that lead us to imagine we've made choices that we haven't made. We've 'chosen' from ludicrously limited ranges of (insane) options and the entire game has been rigged by very powerful and wealthy humans who are oh-so-smug because they imagine they Understand some Truth which freed them from slavery.

Morons. They're all fucking morons, I swear. Morons run everything; they run the entire world because in a race towards Insanity, morons purge their betters in their desperation to scale the Pyramid of Fuck.

This is in the lobby of the George Bush Center for Intelligence (also known as "Langley").

The above inscription in the lobby of the HQ of the most secretive creepy organisation on the planet is correctly engraved, taken in context. Taken out of context, that verse is a very rare Truth in a book of lies.

The Truth would set billions of slaves free but humans don't want to be Happy. They don't want freedom. Who will they lord their Special superiority over? No, freedom isn't what slaves who get a glimpse of the Truth behind the veil could ever Truly desire; they have no use for it. When freed from slavery, they return to the plantation but not to free the other slaves. They come back as Niggers; former slaves who have had their "Special" validated. They've always known it, deep down inside; on some level. Every child with a mind Knows they're intrinsically Special. They've always Known it but you have to laugh, really.

What their narcissism prevents their Understanding is that every child without a mind Knows it as well. Everyone Knows they're intrinsically Special, by virtue of nothing more "special" than their capacity to exist as one of 7 billion imbeciles reduced into something so tiny, all they want is to beat everyone else. They don't want to win; they just want to make everyone else lose. They're so Needy; it's tragic how transparent their Needy truly is.

Every human with a mother Knows they're Special. It's not something they can explain (because it's batshit illogical and insane). Non-special vassals wouldn't understand. It's just something you Know to be True. Morons, everyone is moronic. When Special humans who are bright enough to see the Truth behind the curtain that effectively frees them from Slavery; they do something hilarious. They choose to return to the plantation with no intention of freeing other slaves.

They return as Niggers with a dark Secret they've never been able to rationalise but now it all makes sense. They're Special. They've always Known it. They return to assume their rightful role as Entitled bitches fighting other Niggers who are trying to take away their birthright.

You see, what every Nigger Knows is that they are Special. They were born to Rule over slaves.

Comments

Best writing in months, A^++
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #144
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
NLP isn't as "quacky" as quacks would have the world believe; but what it (quite evidently) is - and this is not the reason quacks have industriously dismissed it even as it continues to be valued by those who put their money where their mouth is zipped (i.e. management / human resources / commerce / marketing / corporate world) - is creepy. That's never going to be something that disinterests quacks; they love all that dark and murky shit. They live for creepy shit like that.

But then they have to 'discredit' NLP because it's the intellectual property of Power, which uses it non-stop. Literally, it's all around you; everywhere you look. You don't know what attractive movie stars is all about? Models on billboards telling you what shaving cream to use? What do you think NLP is supposed to be? It's everywhere and has been (for quite some time now). Humans are largely oblivious to it, but that is not by accident. Our minds are bound like the feet of 19th century Chinese women. Mothers strap the minds of their children; quite intentionally. Stupidity is considered beautiful when you're a stupid slave who wants a slave of Your Own who will suffer just to please you.

That's where babies really come from. The Needy of Stupidity raping Misery.

Sociopaths and narcissists have children; humans would have a big problem with breeding in this world. But Toddlers having sex; of course they're going to blush and giggle and get awkward when they're asked that question by their child. They don't want their four year old sexual being to be exposed to adult themes. So they have to lie to them. It's for the child's sake; to avoid corruption. Sex education literally results in sex, so children can't be exposed to such things. Lies are The Answer. Awkwardness. Blushing. Storks and so forth.

If all else fails just let them play a violent video game or watch the evening news or catch a wholesome movie like Rambo or Street Fighter or Final Fantasy.

It's sex that is destroying the moral fabric of Society. Violence is fine. Just whatever you do, make sure you PROTECT your child from sex education. They could get educated. Then all sanity could break loose.

NLP is a form of imprinting. It's what 'entertainment' media is doing non-stop. Humans do not mimic behaviours they find appealing; they mimic the behaviours of people (real or fictional) with whom they (sanely or insanely) identify with.

I am no better; it's truly disturbing how totally I noosed my Self in the same ways everyone else has. I joined the military not because I was ever that psyched about aviation or anything remotely related to the military, really; I just wanted to be the character Tom Cruise was playing in Top Gun. I was 16, sue me.

But you should sue the military because they only recruit officers for cadet training when they're 16. There are other avenues towards a commission but they're a negligible distraction from the Reality that is as disturbing as it is brazen. The military only wants 16 year old children to sign away their lives. Had I not been rather lucky, in ways that were devastating when they occurred, I would still be contracted under the ADF's Return of Service Obligation (ROSO) right now.

That's almost too horrifying a Reality for me to process without involuntarily shuddering. I mean, I left in the aftermath of 9/11 when Australia joined the Coalition of the Illegally Willing. Jesus fucking Christ, military recruitment is creepy. Children pay for mistakes as dumb as the one I made watching Top Gun for their entire lives.

Another example of cringe-worthy NLP-related manipulation I fell hook, line and sinker for was triggered by this scene at the end of a terrible movie I was enthralled by (I think I was 17); The Rock. That was a creepy setup the entire way; much like countless other boys in my position, I was semi-consciously identifying with Nicholas Cage's under-achieving, uncertain, frightened - weak - character during the entire film. Then the head shot that knocked me out for nearly a decade of grotesque 'achieving'; miserable Self-sacrifice whipping my Self mercilessly and all for a dumb fucking lie written perfectly for its target market (which I basically represented, along with every other 17 year old near-virgin facing huge life decisions as school ends and the uncertain 'real' world beckons). It sounds so stupid now; but at the time that rich Irish brogue delivering the demented line seemed like the most profound thing I'd ever heard in my entire life. I left the movie theater speechless. My friends were going to TimeZone. I remember shaking my head at their childish frivolity; Daytona? Air Hockey? I rolled my eyes. Stupid children.

Suddenly everything seemed pathetic and I no longer had time for Wasting Time.

Losers DO always whine about "their best". That is SO true. I remember thinking how fucking true that observation was when the KO punch put me on the mat for a decade. I never saw it coming. TimeZone? Suddenly I had grownup. I shook my head at my idiotic mates; off to have fun like silly immature children. I no longer had time to be so pathetic. My uncertainty had evaporated. I had serious things to do and I'd been fucking around for way too long. Fucking TimeZone. My friends were fucking fags.

Was there going to be any prom queens at TimeZone? Well there you go.

If I was holding a shotgun, I'd have cocked it. But instead I kicked along shaking my head; 100% certain that I knew exactly what I wanted and I simply wasn't afraid of failing anymore. I wasn't going to allow "failure" to happen. Losers DO always whine about "their best". That is so fucking True.

That's how they get you. A little bit of Truth to suck you in, then crack. You're on the mat. Some children never get back up.

My fear of failure had evaporated but I should have been afraid, very afraid. It's not "failure" that should terrify children "of potential" (and every child has potential) in this creepy world of disgusting leeches who lean on children in all their obsessively pathetic Needy. It's 'success' that children should be afraid of.

I should have been afraid. I was walking confidently away from Life, in a rush to sign up for 'voluntary' Slavery. My choice, right? Free will. Self-determination. Democratic. Lies lies lies. We're programmed to face-plant.

That's not a good excuse to face-plant, of course; not if you can help it.

15 seconds. That's all it took to destroy a decade, but not really. Years of meticulous conditioning went into the setup that enabled that KO punch. We are all products of our conditioning. It's all lies and more lies; lies stacked on top of presumed Truths (asserted for our presumption by creeps who Know exactly what they're doing; only children and the ignorant are oblivious enough to imagine entertainment is anything other than what it is). Conditioning children is a murky and creepy game.

It's pure NLP, when it's done correctly (the P stands for Programming FYI). We're programmed by the 'entertainment' media which is (insanely) brilliantly manipulative, by obvious design. Our 'entertainment' tells us how to think and how to feel; what to do and what to say; what we want and how to go about getting it. And it's all so fucked up because we get programmed in a way that is almost entirely out of our control but we take ownership of our misery because we imagine we've chosen. We imagine it's our fault.

Find someone who Understands that everything they prefer or want or feel was not chosen by them but for them and you'll have found someone that might be as close to a comeback to Sanity as one can feasibly hope to attain in this world where 100% of humans are born sane. No one ever survives the Needy assault on their minds. Children do not die when you kill them. They grow up to be slaves; or if they're a cut above the lowest possible denominator, they grow up to be Niggers who are motivated only by ruling over the master's slaves.

Only imbeciles are ever stupid enough to imagine that their feelings are their own. We are mimicking creatures and this trait of humans is exploited in horrifying ways. Our preferences and our desires - our entire minds, really - it's all programmed for us in ways that lead us to imagine we've made choices that we haven't made. We've 'chosen' from ludicrously limited ranges of (insane) options and the entire game has been rigged by very powerful and wealthy humans who are oh-so-smug because they imagine they Understand some Truth which freed them from slavery.

Morons. They're all fucking morons, I swear. Morons run everything; they run the entire world because in a race towards Insanity, morons purge their betters in their desperation to scale the Pyramid of Fuck.

This is in the lobby of the George Bush Center for Intelligence (also known as "Langley").

The above inscription in the lobby of the HQ of the most secretive creepy organisation on the planet is correctly engraved, taken in context. Taken out of context, that verse is a very rare Truth in a book of lies.

The Truth would set billions of slaves free but humans don't want to be Happy. They don't want freedom. Who will they lord their Special superiority over? No, freedom isn't what slaves who get a glimpse of the Truth behind the veil could ever Truly desire; they have no use for it. When freed from slavery, they return to the plantation but not to free the other slaves. They come back as Niggers; former slaves who have had their "Special" validated. They've always known it, deep down inside; on some level. Every child with a mind Knows they're intrinsically Special. They've always Known it but you have to laugh, really.

What their narcissism prevents their Understanding is that every child without a mind Knows it as well. Everyone Knows they're intrinsically Special, by virtue of nothing more "special" than their capacity to exist as one of 7 billion imbeciles reduced into something so tiny, all they want is to beat everyone else. They don't want to win; they just want to make everyone else lose. They're so Needy; it's tragic how transparent their Needy truly is.

Every human with a mother Knows they're Special. It's not something they can explain (because it's batshit illogical and insane). Non-special vassals wouldn't understand. It's just something you Know to be True. Morons, everyone is moronic. When Special humans who are bright enough to see the Truth behind the curtain that effectively frees them from Slavery; they do something hilarious. They choose to return to the plantation with no intention of freeing other slaves.

They return as Niggers with a dark Secret they've never been able to rationalise but now it all makes sense. They're Special. They've always Known it. They return to assume their rightful role as Entitled bitches fighting other Niggers who are trying to take away their birthright.

You see, what every Nigger Knows is that they are Special. They were born to Rule over slaves.

In the post above you put into words something I instinctively realized at roughly 14 years old when I voluntarily walked about from mainstream media, beginning with television- it's all BULLSHIT, but it's important bullshit, to a lot of people, and that always scared me...Now I have a way to educate, to voice what I have always known, and I have you to thank for that.

Thank You

So I essentially stumbled onto a way teachers can imprint is what my idea all boils down to...nothing new under the sun, eh?

I'm running with it tho, as the problems society faces are too many for a man or even many men, but eventually, the house of cards WILL come crashing down, all spawned by the one thing that cannot be stopped, no matter how hard Power tries, no force on earth is nearly as powerful as a single one of these, and one is all it will take.

I am not going to change the world on my own, but as part of a collective effort, one day I believe it will happen.

One day original thought will spawn an original idea and literally change the world, for the good of mankind, forever.

Comments

here's an idea; get back in your cage or contribute content

Spend less time trying to change the world, and more time on preventing the spread of foodborne pathogens by browning yo...
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:51 AM   #145
Archibald Peck
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Archibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond repute

408's whore mother is this true?

Archibald Peck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:02 AM   #146
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Comments

excellent photoshopping skills. learned that from your pal angel did you?
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:56 PM   #147
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay sex View Post
i will fucking murder you

Was this a threat? I sure thought so at the time. I don't recommend ever playing chess for money important to your survival, for whatever that's worth to you, old friend.
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:04 PM   #148
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBG View Post
Was this a threat? I sure thought so at the time. I don't recommend ever playing chess for money important to your survival, for whatever that's worth to you, old friend.

Only thing accurate in this post is the part about gare being an old fart
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:08 AM   #149
Sonatine's hidden salami
world's worst prostitute

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Sonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond repute

SO READY TO GET DOWN ON 408MIKE'S WHORE MOTHER

gonna need some thai viagra first though YO JV WHERE YOU AT WITH THAT STUFF ANYWAY?

fatass refuses to hop on a treadmill once a week and who suffers for it?

i do
Sonatine's hidden salami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:01 AM   #150
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

this dupe is banned for being turribble
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
408blue.com, apes mom wants an abortion, blakes scared of his shadow, crapper, dingoatetapper, gaymethragemusclebear.com, gayroidrage.com, gays running trains in mike, grape whine, handjobs for rails, it was a good run suicide king, never too little gay sex, randy408.com, reppatisconvict, skatzpoker - word to your whore mother, tapper8020, tappertilt, tapptoosoon, thread needs gilf titties