Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 11-18-2018, 02:52 AM   #141
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
How can you call me a Trump zealot for correcting or countering dishonest reports?

i believe you said that trump is NOT brain damaged. by default, that makes you a zealot.

there's no way an objective person can listen to him and say yep, that guy's got a functioning brain right there

Quote:
He said something along the lines of how awesome a sad and depressed me would be for weeks of grief posting too.

blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 02:53 AM   #142
blake

blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

of course this is the guy who said saquon is overrated and mahomes is bad so i don't know why i expected better

Quote:
He said something along the lines of how awesome a sad and depressed me would be for weeks of grief posting too.

Old 11-18-2018, 03:14 AM   #143
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
of course this is the guy who said saquon is overrated and mahomes is bad so i don't know why i expected better

Saquon is overrated, and I never said Mahomes is bad, just that it's been impossible to tell if he's actually good because he has the best combination of time to throw and wide open receivers we've ever seen. That and the rules making it almost disadvantageous to pressure QBs with blitzes because of the risk of penalties has completely skewed everything. Nick Foles looked like Joe Montana with that line and offense last year, and people were seriously calling Dak a hall of fame talent two years ago, don't forget that.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 03:20 AM   #144
blake

literally nobody but skip bayless was calling dak a hall of fame talent

Quote:

Old 11-18-2018, 03:21 AM   #145
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He is exaggerating the stealth to some degree, but what he is saying is that even in a fire fight situation, the plane would not appear on an enemy aircraft's radar system. I don't think he thinks the plane is actually invisible. You can read every quote he made on this and it all is basically a brag on our technology, while also trying to play both sides on the crazy cost.

https://taskandpurpose.com/does-trum...investigation/

I mean, this is a helpful list, but I don't think it's helping your case, Vaughan.

Quote:
Oct. 3, 2017: ?Amazing job, and amazing job. So amazing that we?re ordering hundreds of millions of dollars of new airplanes for the Air Force, especially the F-35. Do you like the F-35? I said how does it do it in fights, and how do they do in fights with the F-35. He says we do very well, you can?t see it. Literally you can?t see. It?s hard to fight a plane you can?t see right? But that?s an expensive plane you can?t see. And as you probably heard we cut the price very substantially, something other administrations would never have done, that I can tell you.?

Nov. 7, 2017: ?Currently stationed in the vicinity of this peninsula are the three largest aircraft carriers in the world loaded to the maximum with magnificent F-35 and F-18 fighter jets.?

Nov. 23, 2017: ?The Navy, I can tell you, we?re ordering ships. With the Air Force, we?re ordering a lot of planes, in particular the F-35 fighter jet, which is, you know, almost like an invisible fighter. I was asking the Air Force guys, I said, how good is this plane? They said, well, sir, you can?t see it. I said, yeah, but in a fight ? you know, a fight ? like I watch in the movies ? they fight, they?re fighting. How good is this? They say, well, it wins every time because the enemy cannot see it. Even if it?s right next to it, it can?t see it. I said, that helps. That?s a good thing.?

March 22, 2018: ?That beautiful F-35. It?s stealth. You cannot see it. Is that correct? It better be correct, right??

March 23, 2018: ?And we?re adding a significant number of extremely advanced vessels. $10.2 billion for 90 F-35 aircraft. That?s the most sophisticated aircraft in the world ? jet fighters. Total stealth. They?re hard to find; they?re hard to see. Therefore, they?re hard to beat. It?s very tough to beat a plane when you can?t see it. It?s the most advanced in the world. $10.2 billion for 90 F-35.

July 19, 2018: ?Thank you Marilyn [Hewson], you?ve done a fantastic job. Thank you Marilyn. Hey Fred, she makes a plane you can?t see. It?s stealth. F-35. I hope you can?t see it at least, right? Great job.?

July 23, 2018: ?In case you hadn?t noticed there?s an F-35 stealth fighter outside and it?s beautiful. Parked on the South Lawn. I know it didn?t land on the South Lawn. It?s very special. Can?t see it! Where?s Lockheed? Marilyn. It?s incredible. I went to one of the pilots, I said, ?how do you compare this with a certain other plane from the enemy?? They said, ?well the difference is, when we fight they can?t see our plane.? I said, ?well that sounds like a pretty big advantage, right??

July 24, 2018: ?We?re ordering 147 new F-35 Lightning fighters. This is an incredible plane. It?s stealth; you can?t see it. So when I talk to even people from the other side, they?re trying to order our plane. They like the fact that you can?t see it. I said, ?How would it do in battle with your plane?? They say, ?Well, we have one problem: We can?t see your plane.? That?s a big problem. Stealth. Super Stealth. The best in the world. We make the best military equipment in the world. Also, remember this: jobs.?

As you can clearly see, Trump doesn't believe this thing is literally invisible. Not at all.
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 03:36 AM   #146
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
literally nobody but skip bayless was calling dak a hall of fame talent

There were dozens of tv and radio gasbags with that take midway through his first season, comparing him and Elliott to Aikman and Smith.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Old 11-18-2018, 03:59 AM   #147
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Can we just start calling Blake FPS_Norway?

Gare predicted a Trump response about NATO etc, and instead Trump decides to talk about another Nordic country's effective forest raking.

Quote:
. . .

Old 11-18-2018, 06:08 PM   #148
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

i bet trump doesnt even know the navy also has pilots
Old 11-18-2018, 07:11 PM   #149
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

marillyn lockheed, is this true?

Old 11-18-2018, 07:23 PM   #150
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Tags
hillbilly jim acosta, vaughn is a gelding