Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2013, 05:54 AM   #16741
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond repute
Default Daily Tuna

-The very sexy Monica Wise
-Deiondra: Bikini basketball babe
-Gracie Carvalho works it sooooo good!
-Sexy yellow bikini prank

-Eva Longoria‘s sweet booty
-Hot chicks pick Super Bowl winners
-Hot reporter owns videobomber
-Mmm…. Drink up

More...
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #16742
Suicide King's Tattoos
Skatz Official Russian Ambassador

Suicide King's Tattoos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Russian Foreign Ministry denies Syrian talks

Moscow has officially denied reports claiming that talks are being organized at the Munich Security Conference between Russia, the United States, the UN/Arab league and the Syrian opposition.
Read Full Article at RT.com

More...
Suicide King's Tattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #16743
Khalid El-Amin
Skatz Muslim

Khalid El-Amin is on a distinguished road
Default Protesters rally in several Egyptian cities

Thousands of demonstrators hit streets of Cairo, Port Said and Alexandria calling for President Morsi's resignation.

More...
Khalid El-Amin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #16744
Carl Culture
Possibly French

Carl Culture is on a distinguished road
Default Jim Zwadlo

About Jim:

Jim Zwadlo grew up on a dairy farm in northern Wisconsin helping his family feed about 50 cows. He started his undergraduate degree at UW-Madison, and finished at SUNY-Potsdam, in upstate New York, with a BFA in Fine Arts.

Jim explains his work by saying, “My subject is people represented realistically in an abstract urban space, as seen from an imaginary aerial point of view. I title the series of paintings “Pedestrians” to make it clear that the point of view is the point of the painting; the people are not doing anything special, just walking in the street.

I lived for many years in New York City, working in office buildings, thinking about how to orient myself. From the aerial point of view, to me, the Manhattan landscape became, literally, a map of itself. The urban space flattened visually into a kind of “found” painting. Being a native Midwesterner, I translated my sense of the flatness of the Midwestern landscape into a solution to how to paint the verticality of the urban landscape.

I use photographs as a way to reconstruct images from the real world and transfer them to the real painting. For me, photography functions as a catalyst, as in a chemical reaction: photographs are instrumental to making the painting, but they do not appear in the completed painting. I refer to Impressionist cityscapes, Bauhaus photography, New York School abstraction, and Minimalism as some important influences For me, the urban pedestrian symbolizes a complex social milieu. I paint each figure as a detailed individual portrait, familiar yet anonymous. I construct the crowd from thousands of photographs, arranged randomly to suggest patterns, and in patterns that suggest randomness.”

More...
Carl Culture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #16745
Big Gay Al
I'm super! Thanks for asking!

Big Gay Al has a spectacular aura aboutBig Gay Al has a spectacular aura about
Default Nips

This is Nips, fourth of a litter of five who were born in our apartment parking lot. My husband and I trapped each of the kittens and took them to a no-kill shelter, but Nips here bit me (hence the name) the first night we had her, so she had to go into rabies quarantine. We didn’t have the money for that, but my friends on the best online knitting forum EVER donated the money. The shelter wouldn’t take her with "a history of biting", so we took her home to foster. It’s been a month now, and we’ve finally admitted that she’s here to stay!

More...
Big Gay Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #16746
Georgie Thompson
Skatz Official Sky Sports Correspondent

Georgie Thompson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bruce blasts Campbell conduct

Hull City boss Steve Bruce has accused DJ Campbell and his representatives of showing a 'lack of respect' during transfer talks.

More...
Georgie Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #16747
Shanita Balke
Skatz African-American

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Shanita Balke is on a distinguished road
Default The Naturally Chic Collection from Karen's Body Beautiful

More...
Shanita Balke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #16748
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair
Skatz Patrician

Larry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond repute
Default Canned Tuna

<a href="http://www.thesuperficial.com/courtney-stodden-bikini-heels-01-2013" target="_blank">
Old 02-02-2013, 04:21 AM   #16749
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair
Skatz Patrician

Default Beyonce Cleavage Visits Radio Row in New Orleans

More...
Old 02-02-2013, 04:26 AM   #16750
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

that news about her miscarriage ruined slowing down the crazy in love video when shes wearing the jean shorts for me wait what

Tags
408mike likes underage girls, 408mike loves underage girls, ape gives handies for adderral, big pregnant titties, blake is this true, dat ass, feet, female athlete, gare sold his suzuki for cheezits, gay sex blew michael stipe 408 times, gay sex drives a suzuki sidekick, gay sex is a fat bottomed girl, gay sex loves old women, gay sex stole my elliptical, gaysex shorter than gwildor, gaysex weighs more than ram man, gazongas, hex = king of harumphing walruses, ian chugs dakotas lifeless cock, james franco loves underage girls, look at blakes face now, look at dem feet, look at dem kitties, look at dem titties, looks more alluring on laser disc bro, male orangutans procreate by rape, more like a sazuki samurai idiots, paul walker loved underage girls, probably look best on bluray, probably look best on man ray, rugby, scooter can't score first world pussy, scooter's willy is chapped, side boob, stealing stuff from boris, teri hatcher has gross boobs, the person talking to you is ship, things that have been inside his wife, titties, toes, unreadable for ian because he is stupid, vwls ass = tanned leather, vwls eats african ass, what hasnt been inside tims wife!!!!, whos responsible for these awful tags