Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 10-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #161
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Rofl Jesus Bob. You should start a thread about the fictional adventures of team skatz.
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:49 PM   #162
Willie McAboutThatLife
Confirmed Fatass Oklahoma Meth-head, and then let's not forget that whole thief thing. . .

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Willie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Wong View Post
scooter walks the rainslicked alleys of klong toey trying to get his head straight after a ghost stole his last half bottle of pharmaceutical methamphetamine. a grubby emaciated boy barely old enough to walk waddles into his path, one hand keeping his filthy diaper up and the other extended toward the strange pale man with the twitchy eyes. scooter sneers and demands "explain why the old testament makes no mention of microsoft yet has 343 verses encouraging sister rape. speak now to justify your right to live."

the brown child has no words. his mouth opens, mute at first, then making a desperate keening noise, unable even to beg in the language of grownups. he's silenced by the sight of scooters blade emerging with lightning quickness. steel flashes in the moonlight and the child slumps to the ground. scooter kicks the body into the gutter and moves on, confident that another catholic toddler has been banned for life.

you win the internet today
Willie McAboutThatLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:52 PM   #163
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
Rofl. Scooter and I are fixing all of this. There has been a problem with the domain. It will be fixed. Please let the others know that the site is completely back online here at .org

This has nothing to do with Vaughn but everything to do with my incapacity to be motivated to give a fuck about Toddlers who cannot participate in a world where Decency does not exist to be 'exploited' by insanity. That is not the REASON for Decency's existence, you fucking snivelling vermin rats.

Firstly, the DNS bullshit should have been fixed by GoDaddy because I reversed it. Secondly, I don't really give a fuck about Toddlers because this has nothing to do with the screaming mosquitoes and everything to do with the snivelling who imagines it's fun to replace my mosquito repellant with [whatever attracts mosquitoes infected with malaria and mosquito rabies] and then snicker at their impossibly horrifying and tragic 2 year old refusal to participate in transparency.

How old are you Blake.

Do you really have a child.

What makes you think you are in a position to be a father to a living human being if you are fucking two years old emotionally. If you think that my decision - in all its TRANSPARENT SANITY - was inappropriate or unfair, then you fucking act like a human being with a backbone instead of a snivelling little rat who imagines this sort of behaviour is going to set a good example for their child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
does scooter intend on coming back here?

When I have seen you participate in a manner befitting a Jewish boy ready to assume the responsibilities of adulthood at 12 or a girl ready to participate in the 'choice' to be raped and coerced having reached the magical age of tampon-purchasing; I will know you're ready to join the adult table.

So whenever that fucking happens, in the next few years or so; do let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
so are you telling me that he will have the power to do this again? cause he will

Power? POWER?

When have you EVER seen me use POWER in the history of our posting on the same forums? I have always had it. Hate using it. And you probably imagine like a little bitch Filipino, that because I don't use it that makes me weak. NO BITCH. Like the little Filipinos who snivelled because "what's he gonna do? he's decent. He's a mark"; you going to learn a lesson about applied power. I have never used it and you have the fucking nerve to ABUSE it and then whine about my directing you to be grownup and your refusal and then try to assert than I'm abusing my power?

Make that 9 days, you fucking Toddler.

One of the finest lines you will read in print was written by The Last Psychiatrist. It is in reference to Toddler Narcissists:

"Isn't it strange that everything is focused inwards, except for blame."

Power? The question you should be asking your Self is "Why did I abuse the power given to me to be the FIRST ABUSER."

The next question you should be asking is "Why haven't I taken steps to remedy my ABUSE of power granted to me without my having the decency or other maturity to apply it without snickering like a fucking Chin drunk on the 'thrill' of using Power to surreptitiously prevent homicidal narcissistic screaming."

So Blake ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE NOT COMPLIED WITH POWER'S TRANSPARENT DIRECTIVE TO WEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR IMMATURITY?

You are to forfeit the power ill-advisedly granted to you for the reason that you enjoyed ABUSING it. You are not to be given that power again. You cannot be trusted to wield it in a transparent manner. And that is always the litmus test of snivelling powerless gnats who don't have the decency to detest the application of power enough to make their actions transparent.

You're not proud of what you did or you would have announced it. You're WAY OUT OF LINE. And when you are banned for 9 days (3 for unbanning who was banned by his own insane emotional request which was an obvious LIE, 3 for refusing to comply with the directions given to you, and 3 for your narcissistic refusal to direct blame where it belongs. Inwards, for your ABUSE of power granted to you without you possessing the requisite contempt of its application to do so with transparency and dignity and without filthy snickering secretive shame), and when you have forfeited the power you FULLY know that you are not capable nor responsible enough to possess again, then you will be able to once again join the adult table.

9 days and forfeit. If you can make a logical argument for the perceived injustice of POWER'S transparent directive. Please go ahead and make that argument. Every sniveling failure to be grownup will have consequences.

GO SIT WITH THE CHILDREN IN THE CORNER YOU DUNCE, AND THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
Basically Mike's stalking has to stop. Think for a minute about how weirded out you would feel if you were Scooter. Jewdonk experienced his wrath thanks in part to Mike.

I'm not weirded out by the mosquitoes for crying out loud. You're doing it now as well as McGee?

What is wrong with the perception of you all. The mosquitoes cannot help themselves. They are not culpable for their insane screaming. I took steps to remedy their inability to participate in proceedings without resorting to their screaming horror.

I'm weirded out by the incapacity of the morons who released the mosquitoes with the snickering that imagines their screaming is FUNNY. *teehee*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Wong View Post
scooter walks the rainslicked alleys of klong toey trying to get his head straight after a ghost stole his last half bottle of pharmaceutical methamphetamine. a grubby emaciated boy barely old enough to walk waddles into his path, one hand keeping his filthy diaper up and the other extended toward the strange pale man with the twitchy eyes. scooter sneers and demands "explain why the old testament makes no mention of microsoft yet has 343 verses encouraging sister rape. speak now to justify your right to live."

the brown child has no words. his mouth opens, mute at first, then making a desperate keening noise, unable even to beg in the language of grownups. he's silenced by the sight of scooters blade emerging with lightning quickness. steel flashes in the moonlight and the child slumps to the ground. scooter kicks the body into the gutter and moves on, confident that another catholic toddler has been banned for life.

Jesus Christ Bob, pull yourSelf together. You're losing the fucking plot. You call this writing?

One day free from screaming, and I produced some writing. Check it out shortly. See if you can comprehend it's 'irrelevancy'.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:22 PM   #164
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

what
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:43 PM   #165
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

ANSWER THE QUESTION BLAKE YOU FUCKING TODDLER
Old 10-18-2012, 11:43 PM   #166
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE NOT COMPLIED WITH POWER'S TRANSPARENT DIRECTIVE TO WEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR IMMATURITY?
Old 10-19-2012, 12:39 AM   #167
rum dick

rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Scooter...I say this with love...but...Shut It The Fuck Down...you whining fucker toddler
Old 10-19-2012, 12:43 AM   #168
rum dick

Keep it together. Or fucking don't. Choice is obviously yours. Either way order yourself a pizza and quit fucking whining.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:43 AM   #169
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

and three days for dave
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:50 AM   #170
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

rofl at this toddlordyte 8 DAYS FOR DAVE

Tags
brains? no. shit!, dont be a shit for brains marty, early-onset alzheimer's, early-onset shit for brains, martin carrico aka old shit for brains, old man shit flowing outta his ears, retards have better brains than shit, sheeeeeeeet for brains, shit for brains king of 5 failsites., shitforbrainspokerdotcom.com, shut it down shit for brains, todd is god, tyde is god, tyde's dumber than a colostomy bag