User Tag List

Old 06-10-2013, 08:28 AM   #19961
Khalid El-Amin
Skatz Muslim

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Khalid El-Amin is on a distinguished road
Default Ex-CIA man revealed as US spy leak source

Edward Snowden says he leaked details of US programme harvesting internet and phone records to protect basic liberties.

More...
Khalid El-Amin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:28 AM   #19962
Georgie Thompson
Skatz Official Sky Sports Correspondent

Georgie Thompson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brown commits to new contract

Mark Brown has penned a new contract at Ross County after impressing during a brief playing stint in 2012/13.

More...
Georgie Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:33 AM   #19963
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair
Skatz Patrician

Larry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond repute
Default Joanna Krupa Is A Sexy Bikini Host

What’s better than Joanna Krupa topless? Not much, but these pictures of her hosting the Hapari Swimwear line Launch at the Palms in a bikini is a close second. I’m still a little confused on how she didn’t see all the Paparazzi from different agencies taking shots of her sunbathing in her backyard with her boobies hanging out. I guess she must orchestrated it. Unfortunately, I didn’t get the memo. Anyway, the next time Joanna wants to give us a funbag show, she should just DM me on Twitter. I’m easily reachable

Related Articles:
Joanna Krupa’s Topless Pictures From Maxim Magazine
Joanna Krupa Bikini Pictures
Joanna Krupa And Krystal Forscutt Make A Great Pair
Joanna Krupa Drives Me Wild

Photos: WENN.com

More...
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:33 AM   #19964
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair
Skatz Patrician

Larry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jessica Alba Is My MILF Choice

2013 will be remembered as Jessica Alba‘s hotness comeback year. Finally, she is done making babies and back to working that body at the beach and celebrity events. Here she is at Spike TV’s Guys Choice Awards busting out of a tight yellow dress. If Jessica keeps this up, she may become “Hollywood Tuna’s MILF of the Year”.

Related Articles:
Jessica Alba Shows Off Her Tramp Stamp And Ass Cleavage
Jessica Alba’s Tight Little Body In A Hot Dress
Jessica Alba In All Her MILF Glory
Jessica Alba Hotness Tease

More...
Old 06-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #19965
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair
Skatz Patrician

Default Taylor Swift?s Killer Leg Show

I know I shouldn’t complain and just be glad it happened at all, but I miss the International Cleavage Tour that Taylor Swift put on a few months back. It really made me see her in another light and realize that maybe her music isn’t that crappy after all. OK, so that last part is a lie, but still, they were a great couple of weeks. Hopefully we’re in for another run of Taylor hotness though, because here she is at Wembley Stadium in London putting on a killer leg show. I can’t wait to see what she does for an encore.

Related Articles:
Taylor Swift Unleashes The Cleavage Now That She’s Single
Taylor Swift Swimsuit Pictures
Taylor Momsen Drunk, Disorderly And Pantless
Taylor Swift Gets Leggy For Christmas

More...
Old 06-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #19966
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair
Skatz Patrician

Default Hollywood Tuna’s Extra Catch Of The Day

Today’s extra catch consists of Courtney Hansen, Christina Milian, Gretchen Rossi, Kate Akhurst, Mollie King, Rita Ora, Sienna Miller, Lea Michele, Ali Larter, Rebecca Gayheart, Elizabeth Hurley, Lisa Snowdon, Eliza Doolittle, Lilly Ghalichi, Terri Seymour, Chrissy Teigen, Rihanna, Amy Childs, Adriana DeMoura, Alexia Echevarria, Melissa Molinaro.

More...
Old 06-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #19967
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair
Skatz Patrician

Default Maria Menounos? 35th Birthday Bikini Party

Not only did Maria Menounos act as Grand Marshal for the 2013 LA Pride Festival, she also celebrated her 35th birthday this weekend. And lucky for us, she decided to show off her middle-aged body in a bikini, which is better than most girls half her age. Anyway, I’d like to say happy birthday to Maria and sorry I couldn’t be there. Once again, the USPS must have lost my invite.

Related Articles:
Maria Menounos Is A Disaster
Maria Menounos Shows Off Her Puppies
Maria Menounos Is Super Cute
Maria Menounos Is A Good Workout

More...
Old 06-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #19968
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair
Skatz Patrician

Default Maria Menounos? Coming Out?

Now I fully understand why Maria Menounos and I never hooked up. Here she is as the Grand Marshal for the 2013 LA Pride Festival. I guess that makes her the biggest lesbo in California! I only wish she would have told me sooner because I spent the last 7 years wasting my time trying to seduce her with this stupid blog. OK, maybe Maria is not into chicks, but I’ll pretend that she is because it makes my lesbian fantasies so much better. On another note, you’ll see that in these photos Maria almost had her knickers exposed. Unfortunately, the wind wasn’t strong enough.

More...
Old 06-10-2013, 05:47 PM   #19969
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking we should create a thread to log every instance of the national media posting a story about some military personnel surprising a loved one at some public event. There seems to be some sort of quota that is being filled.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:36 PM   #19970
Percy The Perv
Skatz Official Pervert

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Percy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond repute
Default ATK Premium ? Celeste Star, Shae Snow: Lesbian

ATKPremium.13.06.10.Celeste.Star.And.Shae.Snow.Les bian.XXX.READ.NFO.HR.WMV-KTR Download (Uploaded, Netload, Rapidgator):http://cosyupload.com/uploads/51b5ca0161f65841b90010b6

More...
Percy The Perv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
408mike likes underage girls, 408mike loves underage girls, ape gives handies for adderral, big pregnant titties, blake is this true, dat ass, feet, female athlete, gare sold his suzuki for cheezits, gay sex blew michael stipe 408 times, gay sex drives a suzuki sidekick, gay sex is a fat bottomed girl, gay sex loves old women, gay sex stole my elliptical, gaysex shorter than gwildor, gaysex weighs more than ram man, gazongas, hex = king of harumphing walruses, ian chugs dakotas lifeless cock, james franco loves underage girls, look at blakes face now, look at dem feet, look at dem kitties, look at dem titties, looks more alluring on laser disc bro, male orangutans procreate by rape, more like a sazuki samurai idiots, paul walker loved underage girls, probably look best on bluray, probably look best on man ray, rugby, scooter can't score first world pussy, scooter's willy is chapped, side boob, stealing stuff from boris, teri hatcher has gross boobs, the person talking to you is ship, things that have been inside his wife, titties, toes, unreadable for ian because he is stupid, vwls ass = tanned leather, vwls eats african ass, what hasnt been inside tims wife!!!!, whos responsible for these awful tags