SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

SKATZ HALL OF FAME WELCOME TO BLACKHOFISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ HALL OF FAME

User Tag List

Old 04-13-2011, 12:05 AM   #11
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

there seems to be a problem with this thread a drk has not posted any pics of new GF

Old 04-19-2011, 12:00 AM   #12
DRK Star
Dark Stars burn the awkwardest

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
DRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond repute

Love your sigs, nigs

Got back this morning. Wanee was fucking great!! Saw Ween, saw some of Sharon and the Dap Kings. Steve Miller, Rusted Root, Widespread and Allman Brothers were my favorite acts. John Popper, Tea Leaf Green, LOTUS, Particle and Dirty Dozen Brass Band were very cool as well. I will post a review in a bit.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:21 AM   #13
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

I saw rusted root at dillo day I think. Maybe it was acoustic hooka. maybe both of them. I don't really remember much of dillo days, tbh. I do know that every dirty, scummy hippy from the tri state area would crawl onto our campus to watch free, terrible jam bands. If you like jam bands, try listening to jazz, it's actually good.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:18 PM   #14
DRK Star
Dark Stars burn the awkwardest

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
DRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond repute

Cobson,

Here is the Dirty Dozen Brass Band from Wanee Festival playing Fiyo on the Bayou > Unclean Waters".

You might actually like this. More Jazz/Funk than Jamband stuff. This was great. I didnt make it in the vid as I was on the other side of the sbd area unfortunately.

Old 04-22-2011, 03:46 AM   #15
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
behemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud of

A few things here Drk

1. How can they be called the Jerry Garcia Band when Jerry Garcia has been dead for like 20 years?
2. You have failed to post pics of the new g/f
3. You have failed to post pics of the new g/f giving you roadhead

I'll overlook the first one, but the other two I can't. You have 24 hours to remedy this.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:50 AM   #16
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

shut it gook troll our other content is me debating between 8 dollar pinot grigios and chips ahoy cookies like really your trying to harangue drk star who bangs sleezys on the regular and gives us pictures really, REAALLY?
Old 04-22-2011, 04:03 AM   #17
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

behemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay sex View Post
shut it gook troll our other content is me debating between 8 dollar pinot grigios and chips ahoy cookies like really your trying to harangue drk star who bangs sleezys on the regular and gives us pictures really, REAALLY?

Chips ahoy own your fucking gook face
Old 04-22-2011, 04:06 AM   #18
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

really, thats what you gleaned from this that i dont like chips ahoy heath toffee cookies, this, is what you understood from that previous sentence, almost impressively stupid

Comments

chips ahoy owning your face
Old 04-22-2011, 04:14 AM   #19
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay sex View Post
really, thats what you gleaned from this that i dont like chips ahoy heath toffee cookies, this, is what you understood from that previous sentence, almost impressively stupid

Whoa whoa whoa, NO ONE ever said anything about Chips ahoy with heath toffee chunks. I'm talking about original chips ahoy cookies. Not some sick bastardization of a once great cookie. You can take that froo froo gourmet cookie shit and go right back to France, Frenchy boy.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:15 AM   #20
gay sex

yea welcome to the pros gook

Tags
drk 40+ pansy, drk is a welfare nigger, drk tub thumping because hes old, he's old, hipsters with attitudes, no wonder she left him, pop 40 panzies, preserves bands are better, probably why she cheated on him, reporting drk to authorities, steerpike likes chumbawumba, too hurt to work but can drive 24 hours, will rock out with my cock out, young people dont know music