Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2013, 07:30 AM   #11
Militant Quacks
assaulting hecka toddlers

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Militant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond repute

dont make me infract your ass again tine
Militant Quacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:57 PM   #12
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

This Rape Crew mess is a bore. Yall should be saving your emotions for this tragedy.

SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:04 PM   #13
Archibald Peck
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Archibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
This Rape Crew mess is a bore. Yall should be saving your emotions for this tragedy.

why shouldnt she be allowed to play lacrosse?
Archibald Peck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:05 PM   #14
Archibald Peck
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Archibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond reputeArchibald Peck has a reputation beyond repute

i think the iraq ski team had a rape crew
Archibald Peck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:09 PM   #15
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

rg3 is dead and this canadian is trolling what has the world come to
Old 01-06-2013, 11:14 PM   #16
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
iamnotcoolandproud 9 hours ago
Amanda Todd: I'd rather hurt myself than someone else.
Really? Did you think you weren't hurting the girlfriend of the boy you had sex with? And then you were surprised when she beat you up. What did you expect her to do?
`Haters are haters but please don't hate, although im sure I'll get them.`
That's not depression, that's attention seeking. The difference is obvious. That's just fishing for compliments.
Reply ·

She'd have been better off hurting people in this world of fucking imbeciles. People would have liked her then. Definitely not depression, this nigger knows.

She's dead so it wasn't depression. Just attention-seeking. wtf

So, so smart.

You're all so very smart you know that?

You should know how fucking stupid you are.

Her mother killed her but no one even has a clue. Her parents killed her with their needy love. If she had a healthy sense of Self, she wouldn't have taken her top off to please strangers who emotionally validated her by telling her how cute she was; she would have just laughed off the imagined religious 'shame' of nakedness; she wouldn't have fallen for the cad's lies when she knew he was a cad (but oh how amusing it is when people hook up with someone who is cheating on someone else with them and then cheats on them with someone else - fucking Toddlers seriously); she wouldn't have started cutting herself in loneliness and hopelessness and if her whore mother didn't take her Self away, she wouldn't be dead. RIP

Comments

trolling the interwebs too hard
Old 01-06-2013, 11:16 PM   #17
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

BUT HOW BOUT THOSE STEUBENVILLE GAMECATS
Old 01-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #18
gay sex

rofl naming ur town steubenville so so so midwest
Old 01-06-2013, 11:19 PM   #19
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Kid needed Self.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:29 PM   #20
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-...r-guns-in-ohio

Quote:
FBI Docs: Wu Tang Bought Their Guns in Ohio
Posted by Vince Grzegorek on Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 12:50 PM

The eastern Ohio town of Steubenville, according to a reading from the gospel of Wikipedia, is famous for its plethora of murals and for being the birthplace of Dean Martin, racist bookie Jimmy the Greek, and generously mustachioed baseball player Rollie Fingers.

But the Jefferson County city can add a new claim to fame, now that the FBI has released its file on former Wu Tang Clan member Ol’ Dirty Bastard: Gun launderer to the stars!

It seems the Feds had been keeping tabs on ODB, who died from an overdose in 2004, and the rest of the Wu Tang Clan gang because the rappers were — compose yourself — tangled up in any number of illegal activities.

“The WTC is heavily involved in the sale of drugs, illegal guns, weapons possession, murder, carjacking, and other types of violent crime,” the suits wrote in a report that also included evidence that tied the lads to the Bloods.

Many of those illegal guns referenced by the FBI, the report goes on to state, were bought by Wu Tang members in Steubenville — including one used in a Staten Island murder in 1997. The killing remains unsolved, but the file says investigators believe it was ordered by one of the Clansmen.

The revelation came to light thanks to the work of Rich Jones, a contributor to the hacking website gun.io, who lists among his turn-ons “liberating government documents using Freedom of Information Act requests.”

Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote