Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List
blake, VaughnP

Old 05-19-2013, 10:03 PM   #11
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Also, are we employed? Or is the world still wasting your talents?
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:08 PM   #12
limitles
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
limitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
Also, are we employed? Or is the world still wasting your talents?

I think we're going to have you define "a full day planned".

Comments

B O O M
limitles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:58 PM   #13
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why hello there turkish. How goes the good fight?

Badly sunburned and getting pissed at these fucking toyota vacuum diagrams that look like spaghetti knots that go nowhere
Quote:
And the bad fight between the daddy long legs and the black widow posse?

Athena is doing fine I have a couple specimens to throw her way but honestly I've had my mind elsewhere the last few days. I am working 3 side jobs right now with 2-3 make that 5 lined up and can't find enough hours in the day to work on cars, troubleshoot shoddy electrical wiring (residential) fix office chairs for a lawyer (old client, think he throws work my way out of pity but I'm not sure) fix the ABS on a gmc truck (GOD FUCK ME TO TEARS DO I HATE GENERAL MOTORS AND THEIR FUCKING ABS SYSTEM) put in 60 feet of fencing for a lady who demands literally DEMANDS I use these solid steel fence posts that just don't look good and water the plants for 2 nice wealthy master gardeners and remove the top 3 feet of a swimming pool and fill it with dirt (much harder than you realize) and I need to redo the outside faucets and some other shit for another master gardener and fix two laptops that again belong to master gardeners AND the corolla won't pass fucking smog so right now I am redoing all the vacuum spaghetti lines and what not out in the baking fucking hot sun.

in between all that mess I am dating a nice girl (indian) who is an immigration attorney, not sure what all that entails (i haven't bothered to ask, don't care really) she's cute mid 30's nice body and extremely sweet personality, plus she hasn't come to despise me after knowing me a couple months which makes her a keeper in my book.

you wouldn't tell me what day your birthday was nor how old you turned, consider the post above a fucking gift you really don't deserve. I don't fear people knowing who I am and neither does Scuter yet you lambast him for brazenly exposing himself to a forum read by 8 people (your words) so how the fuck can you justify your statement when you yourself as scared as fuck of some internet random knowing your fucking birthday or how old you are? fucks sake are you a pussy, you and gay sex bob and whoever else are sitting there knees shaking at the thought of someone knowing who you are GET REAL NOBODY CARES I mean honestly. it's awful rude the way you treat people you need to know that. No one with an opinion that matters really gives a flying fuck who you are buddy, deal with it and get real with yourself.

Comments

fag and your indian gf is fat and shes going to dump you.
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:09 AM   #14
rum dick

rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

I cant tell if you are freaking out because you are on drugs or off the drugs. Either way i guess i musta missed one of your pms. If it makes you feel better i just checked and saw there were four of your pms that i didnt read. My bad. I will get right on that. As for the rest of your post, if my life consisted of doing odd jobs that required zero professional reputation or consisted of living in the third world and didnt have to answer to a licensing board.....id plaster my ssn and birth name all over this mug. But it doesn't so i cant. And youre an idiot. On a side note, id meet almost any poster here in real life, so im not "hiding".

And how about you move away from the county in which you were born one time. Oh yeah youre too scared to. Pussies in glass houses shouldnt cast vaginas.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:15 AM   #15
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

Fish tacos are overrated ya'll. Just sayin
Old 05-20-2013, 12:17 AM   #16
rum dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
Fish tacos are overrated ya'll. Just sayin

This is true.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:17 AM   #17
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

where I live has fuck all to do with my manliness dave, get real. I am self sufficient and trade value for value just as you do, I simply wasn't raised that way (it took a long time to figure out where I had been going wrong, I have dear old mom to thank for that shit.) I never said I wanted anything to do with your personal info as I don't care, my point was that you take but don't give. you want to know what I'm doing in life, what the fuck are you doing in life? you are always aloof to the fullest which seems to be the in thing to do on this forum and I can't stand it. either talk about yourself and what's really going on or don't and don't ask anyone else to contribute either.

I'm an idiot the man says. Well rum dick people whose opinions actually matter feel otherwise and I have the cash and reputation to prove it. suck my dick.

Comments

robbing elderly victims != self sufficient
Old 05-20-2013, 12:18 AM   #18
rum dick

K.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:19 AM   #19
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Quote:
This is true.

there's a place in valley fair (in san jose) called Rubio's that makes super bomb fish tacos, everywhere else sucks. if you get the chance try the taco's there and report back. I'm super picky with food especially uncommon things like fish taco's so you know I wouldn't steer you wrong.

Comments

you cant afford bus fair or a seat for your bicycle.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:24 AM   #20
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

rummy's the only guy who reads turkish and scooter posts
Been is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gay sex sucks cock for guac, im losing my touch