SKATZ TODDLER FORUM WELCOME TO BLACKTODDLERISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ TODDLER FORUM

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2012, 06:22 PM   #11
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

im starting a reality show titled toddlers and tectonics
basically it is kids say the darndest things but we only ask them questions about tectonic plates
Old 09-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #12
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
Premium content right here

content just got more premium

word up

I will be up in SF with fam for cousins birthday prob 1-2 times this week, wish you were more down to earth Thello I'd buy you lunch

Comments

make it so
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #13
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly Jim View Post
im starting a reality show titled toddlers and tectonics
basically it is kids say the darndest things but we only ask them questions about tectonic plates

I literally know nothing about techtonic plates.

ask scooter I bet he knows something interesting
Old 09-16-2012, 06:55 AM   #14
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Quote:
you never know with the great Unknown, but it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Though I'm not sure how that could possibly make sense, if you _think_ about it

It's Pascal's faggot wager with a new shiny tricycle, nothing special. Of course it does not make sense right now as we have all this pesky sanity we're up to our necks in. It's not the sort of thing worth giving more than a sneer at unless you get up to your neck in christian insanity, a sub-culture that forces you to believe eternal damnation lies around the corner if you do not voluntarily believe stories that insult one's intelligence and logic and capacity for any kind of rational thought. If you don't believe God was born to a virgin and walked the earth 30 some-odd years before committing suicide, the ultimate sin, for the sole purpose of allowing humans to sin to their hearts repulsive content and still having an express pass directly into heaven no questions asked, well then you aren't good enough for heaven

Religion is so unbelievable that I couldnt make it up. The more pain we endure the faster we build their pyramids, isn't that right muffy?

Pascal's wager is worth barely a snicker in the face of sanity but for the damned, they suffer so much nauseating insanity that PW is literally a bastion of clear and level headed rational thought to them. A welcome reprieve to some, but that's their problem, not mine.

Quote:
My mother literally raised me with such quaint pearls of quixotic wisdom passed down through the generations of mindless twits incapable of thinking up wisdom of their own. But then unlike your mother, my mother Knew Best. I know for a fact that this is true.

Indeed but nothing changes, we can't change the past nor hold people responsible for mistakes made decades ago. What's your point?

Quote:
She confided as much to me, on no less than hundreds of occasions. Before you offend, take pause vassal. Would you suggest my mother was lying to me?

I truly believe both thought and felt their decisions were for our respective best interests. Unless I am mistaken (and I hope I am not) Your mother was not raped repeatedly when she was growing up and I surmise such a horrifying reality might have skewed her sense of trust in people as well as warped her mind into needing more control at all times than is really necessary or even healthy.

I am not the first person in my household with BPD I have come to realize, though I was fortunate enough to be the first to find someone willing to elucidate it's existence. I have failed her in that regard, but the pieces are all out on the table for her to see, and if she chooses to do so she will realize in the same moment why she truly felt compelled to leave a stable relationship with a good man and a nice home to raise me with a surly vietnam veteran living at the time out of the back of a toyota pickup truck binge drinking the pain of lost friends away. It was his pain she wanted, for me, she deliberately sought out a person with enough seething hatred that she could count on the job being done right, and it was.

She needed to imprint herself onto me and instinctively realized when i was young that it wasn't happening and she had no idea why. If she were a bit brighter she might have put two and two together and instead of finding some loser to beat me into her imprinted nightmare of a dissociative Self she would have sought professional help and let my father do what he truly wanted to do, raise his Son.

The best thing I can do is see the Truth I always seek for what it is and not repeat mistakes made that likely go back several generations and thus tow humanity forward as best I am able. Did your mother know best? I'd say that's hard to refute as truth, but which one loved and loves either of us more than the other? That has an equally obvious answer as well.

Quote:
I didn't think so. It's unfortunate for us both that only one conclusion can be garnered from your conceding the fact.

Your mother was a lying whore.

You've nothing to be jealous of, sharing your mothers affection is not harder on you than the years I spent alone and wishing I had people to connect with was and is for me. If anything you benefited a lot more as you were able to more easily adjust in public and make friends. I lived some 31 years or so almost completely alone at all times, and would you guess who the first person was that I connected with?

I would have traded my seemingly jubilant and warm, cozy home and family I grew up in for one with brothers and sisters in a fucking heartbeat, even if it meant I'd never be mom's #1, though that is something I cherish. It's a worthy tradeoff that might have resulted in my 20's not having been spent dj'ng at parties and knowing dozens of people well (so I thought) and yet feeling at all times a sense of disconnection, omni-present and yet, not real, not tangible at the same time. I literally spent my ENTIRE life seeking truth much like Neo and for much the same reason-being aware of a prison just out of reach of all my mental and physical capabilities.

Quote:
I'm very sorry to hear that. I understand roti is a wonderful comfort food. Don't mention it, my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult and trying time for you. I really wish there was more I could do. You'll let me know, won't you? Of course you will.

You could probably be a bit less sarcastic and it never hurts to pray more. Just make sure you FEEL it, otherwise God will know you aren't sincere.

ironically not one single christian has ever asked themself while on his knees talking to air why it makes sense God knows your every thought and feeling and can gauge intent perfectly if YOU are talking to HIM, yet needs a Middle Man to communicate in the reverse direction.

SHocking really, in a very tragic way

Quote:
Sharing suffering is what humans can be relied upon in this unreliable world of doublespeak and innuendo and post-deadline renegotiated terms and clarifications requested to aid the understanding of agreements long since passed their use-by date. Because, you see, I'm all about me and you are all about you. And because I'm Selfish, I don't share my suffering with you. And because you're selfish, you do.

We can agree to disagree, but I am right. With your way, everyone gets to lose!

It is impossible to disagree with Truth unless one chooses to not see it.

It feels good to be home.
Old 09-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #15
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

v----Try and keep up, old friend.-----^

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine
Fact check please 408mike?

Old 09-16-2012, 07:54 PM   #16
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

I just realized- skatz has been making a man out of me.

That's what this has all been about, right from the minute I started posting here, hasn't it?

That was the last thing I swore I would never let happen, I would never get old.

But that's happened regardless, I am fucking old, and I can't stop getting older.

Supposing you are right Tine, it is about time I act like the man I have become regardless if I am ok with it or not.

I wasn't even aware this was happening, it must be my inner child that's been rebelling this whole time. *sigh* I really don't want to get old...is that so wrong?
Old 09-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #17
Suicide King
i'm scared

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Suicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBG View Post
content just got more premium

word up

I will be up in SF with fam for cousins birthday prob 1-2 times this week, wish you were more down to earth Thello I'd buy you lunch

you cant even afford cigarettes, how would you afford my expensive eating habits?
Suicide King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:28 PM   #18
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
you cant even afford cigarettes, how would you afford my expensive eating habits?

I surely can and do afford cigs.

Dude you drive a UPS truck how expensive can your tastes possibly be?

Also I am owed a birthday dinner or three by my wealthy aunt and she promised me dinner anywhere, I was going to redeem said dinner and take gay sex out to the french laundry or some michelin 4 star joint buuuuut he went and made the list unfortunately so right now I need a date.

You in?
Old 09-16-2012, 08:36 PM   #19
Suicide King
i'm scared

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Suicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond repute

Not in this lifetime ese
Suicide King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:03 PM   #20
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Your loss "ese"

This would be like $150 for 2 people, no worries.