Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 03-29-2019, 12:31 AM   #11
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-29-2019, 01:46 AM   #12
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have time to watch this at the moment, made it two minutes in and she is dead wrong in the opening of her prayer. Weren't the founding fathers more diests than Christian? I've never bought into any one organized religion, but coincidentally much like the diesm principles and that of freemasonry, which most key people in the founding of America also were, I think whatever brings a person back to the source it is we all come from is OK. The proselytizing of Christianity has always irked me, and the injection of evangelicals into the Republican Party does too. But most Christians are good people.

I think Bob is one of these, to quote the video, "Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, with the rest being Alabama" type of Alabamian Pennsylvanians.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 01:47 AM   #13
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

I typed that post two hours ago and forgot to submit it.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 02:02 AM   #14
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
Weren't the founding fathers more diests than Christian?

are you trying to tell me that the party that goes on and on about the founding fathers doesnt know anything about the founding fathers

next thing you will tell me is that they go on and on about the constitution and dont know anything about it

Comments

bringing the HEAT, SON
Old 03-30-2019, 05:24 AM   #15
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

I always ask hardcore Christians when I see them one question. If Jesus was a Jew, then why isn't Judaism the one true religion? And you know what fellas? I NEVER get an answer. It's like asking guys why Reagan was "one of the greatest presidents of our time". I NEVER get a decent argument. EVER.
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 06:19 AM   #16
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Reagan was one of the greatest presidents of all time because, after 40 years of our boys dying in some bullshit proxy war in asia, he managed to defeat communism without firing a shot, just by outspending those fucking rooskies. Now granted it would have been nice if he had been able to do it by buying healthy school lunches or art programs in public schools, or even just something with a bit more resale value than a bunch of icbms. But still, those were american-made warheads, and it worked out pretty well for our economy.
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 06:22 AM   #17
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Judaism was the one true religion until Jesus came along. You see, those jews have been waiting for a messiah ever since moses led them out of the wilderness, but they were too dumb to recognize Jesus when they saw him. So they grassed him out to the romans, who nailed him to a tree. And now they've been too dumb to repent and convert in the 2000 years since.
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 02:57 AM   #18
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Wong View Post
Reagan was one of the greatest presidents of all time because, after 40 years of our boys dying in some bullshit proxy war in asia, he managed to defeat communism without firing a shot, just by outspending those fucking rooskies. Now granted it would have been nice if he had been able to do it by buying healthy school lunches or art programs in public schools, or even just something with a bit more resale value than a bunch of icbms. But still, those were american-made warheads, and it worked out pretty well for our economy.

Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote