Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 09-19-2015, 05:57 AM   #11
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

good fly fishing in west virginia.
╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:42 PM   #12
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anatine View Post
good fly fishing in west virginia.

They also have some of the gamiest road side traps you'll ever see. Oh and $9 drinks that the strippers get $5 kickback on. LOL Rummyginia. I know you've been to Southern Exposure Rummy. ADMIT IT YOU UPPITY NEGRO
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:45 PM   #13
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anatine View Post
SE Asia is really hot and humid. Consider that well. Spain has the best food on that list fo sho.

Also, @gay sex

Yeah, and I don't wear shorts. I was thinking I could live like a king and only spend $500 for the week, compared to when I went to AMS and blew significantly more on....uh.....tourism?
Old 09-20-2015, 08:58 PM   #14
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

we got whores in spain also but seriously hong kongs gentlemen if your going hookers spain for man time with the guys
Old 09-20-2015, 08:59 PM   #15
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

like you want to fuck a bunch of 16 year olds that scooter has tried to turn into jehovahs witnesses stay out of asia
Old 09-20-2015, 09:00 PM   #16
gay sex

or fuck spain just goto miami the last great american city
Old 09-20-2015, 09:01 PM   #17
gay sex

take a 3 day trip out to the keys get a hotel on lincoln road in south beach place is so fucking sick
Old 09-20-2015, 09:02 PM   #18
gay sex

buy bathing suits at the ross by the marina before you go jetskiing realllly soaaaaak in that local culture ross culture
Old 09-20-2015, 09:03 PM   #19
gay sex

dont even want to blow up spots but the gaythering in miami is awesome they do wednsday night trivia at the bar you can get all of their super fancy mixology drinks up to your room and the gays are super nice and they have fresh baked muffins and coffee
Old 09-20-2015, 09:28 PM   #20
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

I thought South Beach was for the gays? All of us would not bode well with some fruity guy asking us sailors if we wanted some big black cocktails or whatever the fuck it is they drink. I heard it was a super fun place, but it's pretty expensive. I'd like to feel like I could own anyone at anytime wherever I go on vacation. Hence West Virginia still in the mix. I SEE YOU LURKING DIRT BURGLAR.