Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2011, 09:35 PM   #11
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

god I hope he hasn't been alienated by one of you. you'll pay, if he has.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #12
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

JD can't tell the story, he skatzed off after fucking them all senseless, leaving me to cope with their invoices one must pay when one is nonchalant and oblivious to the fact that Thailand's 1 million whores, cute as hell though some of them are...certainly are not whores by choice, but forced into it by their vile families who convince them that the more bacon they send home, they better (or I should say, the less evil) they are, as daughters.

And my condo isn't the sort of condo they are given free reign of, all that often I imagine. They just closed on the deal, it was likely a great deal more traumatic (the thought that I might have to hurt them) for me, than them.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:40 PM   #13
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

I'm a little bit hurt Jimmy. No love for wordy lines like "I had to pay through the nose to be able to walk through the nearest Red Light district with my head held high."

sniff.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #14
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Jack Daniels recently won a poker tournament for like $1500.
Steerpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:09 PM   #15
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

so jack daniels fucked a bunch of thai whores and then made you pay for them?

jack daniels is the ship da chips of thai whores
Old 04-12-2011, 10:11 PM   #16
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
I'm a little bit hurt Jimmy. No love for wordy lines like "I had to pay through the nose to be able to walk through the nearest Red Light district with my head held high."

sniff.

actually i just wanted to mention that white fang is wordy and your post was the first long post i saw after having that thought about white fang
Old 04-12-2011, 10:34 PM   #17
cliveturkeysuckafool
Skatz Freedman

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
cliveturkeysuckafool is an unknown quantity at this point

Comments

omg timing
cliveturkeysuckafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #18
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly Jim View Post
so jack daniels fucked a bunch of thai whores and then made you pay for them?

jack daniels is the ship da chips of thai whores

no he did something far worse.

With literally ZERO consideration for the team, and a man down after 2 min (rounding up), he just fucking kicked along, oblivious to my wounds, as I lay dying with embarrassment listening to the shrieks of pleasure and grunts.

for a FUCKING hour man. After 10 min, every single one of those grunts was him kicking me right where the bullet hit.

I was hecka emasculated man. He stole all the masculation. Gratuitously. He was literally the most inconsiderate group sex partner of my entire life. I will never, NEVER, have group sex with him again. I couldn't survive an hour of shame like that.

People are pretty rude yo. I hope he's dead, now that I think about it. I hope everyone that can last over 5 min die. Inconsiderate fucking show ponies. Nheyyy. fucking faggots. sigh

Comments

couldn't come because he's gay
Old 04-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #19
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

so you guys banged some whores together
not only did he last longer than you but then he ran away when payment was due?
Old 04-12-2011, 11:12 PM   #20
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

This must be what senility looks like.

No, he just continued on his travels. The whores got crafty the following week, with their little minds ticking over and getting ideas about stuff and my having it and them wanting it and my being stupidly generous for their being good sports with his oppressive endurance, that they likely didn't expect to be subjected to...what with them all talking and shit and it not being my first rodeo.

It's a funny thing about generosity in this gay ass world. It can be very fucking dangerous, when it is read correctly as failing to value money at the accepted market rates. Forces come into play to bring shit into equilibrium and shit.