Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List
gay sex, rum dick, SkyNigger

Old 12-15-2012, 02:50 PM   #11
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

You fucking sickening dogs. Harmless.

Lies are harmless. Your whores rape children. Their sons do this to children. I could tell you why but you can't read. Here's someone saying it a different way but saying exactly the same thing (it's just more polite and that means, you can ignore it if you want to rape and be raped in peace).

Here are some noble but utterly moronic beautiful emotional lies from the genius of Aaron Sorkin who is trying to stoop down to the level of you sociopathic lying horror shows and speak in harmless lies to connect with you but he was stupid...stupid...

He just makes you sub-humane beasts worse. You just want to rape children too badly. So the lies just get more and more harmless.

It's not how people communicate with you. It's how you were 'communicated' with by a whore who wanted to make men suffer to please her and it's all so harmless until everyone gets exploited and enslaved and raped because women's lies? Harmless. Just moderate insanity. Don't piss them off! Not with Truth. That could make the insanity worse you know...

Women's lying is the problem. It's the Rock on which the Church is built. Women lying has been the only disturbance of the peace.

Tolerate it. It's harmless when Toddlers want to fuck the deceit-powered diseased blow-up doll. But then it's not really harmless. It's insane.

If only your misery was as incommunicable as you.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #12
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

that post was probably terrible

Comments

❤❤❤❤❤
Old 12-15-2012, 03:03 PM   #13
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

so while we are all here what happened to you on thursday scoots ? i have a feeling my drunken toddler mind was just to much i remember we were in cowboy drunk as fuck and then jv was gone like a train in the night.
Old 12-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #14
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

rofl like a steam powered toddler
Old 12-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #15
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
Your kids are naughty to fuck. But I don't want to fuck their worthless faces anymore. Their babbling lies are intolerable and insulting and utterly displeasing. Can I get a fucking refund?

Where did your mother put the receipt for you Vaughn? You think you're going to Hell?

Dude. Whoa.

You are there. You just don't see it yet. No one values anyone else because no one has value unless the Needy are screaming them insane with their wretched incapacity to realise they're fucking stalkers whether they're abusive or whimsical. Harmless? I wouldn't breed children, but yeah. They cannot really hurt me with their Needy. They just make live unliveable whilst demented morons who cannot be trusted to make sane agreements snicker at how shrewd they are when no one does anything worthwhile because not one of you fucks is worth the decency of saying "That is fucked up. Fuck Vaughn off."

Teehee. Going to Hell? Dude. Look around you. It was all built by people who didn't value you correctly, at negative fucking you.

Children are going to be fucked senseless earlier and earlier but this fucking retard show is going up in smoke and everyone knows it. They're just trying to lie and fuck as much as they can before it goes BOOM. You're not going to hell for laughing at a joke that isn't really funny so much as wry.

You're in Hell. That guy is just doing commentary. Long? You whine. And this is what happens when it's catered to your preferences. You're too stupid. The point is not your preferences. The problem is your sociopathic stupidity in imagining your mother was sweet when she was a filthy diseased whore who diseased you.

Harmless.

"BECAUSE MY CHILDREN ARE MINE!!!!!!"

You are your mother's son. And women who you tolerate when they lie to you don't respect you or your creepy seed. They're just in their own little world of wanting to fuck. And they'll fuck anyone they cannot manipulate. It's the next level up.

Lies. Love. Jewdonk.

His mother only knew fractionally better than yours did that she Knew Best.

* Correction: Steerpike. Some detached resentment at the ludicrous nature of imbeciles who tell harmless lies because they're shrewd in a world of screaming insane sociopaths who all know they're good. They've got everyone fooled!

You haven't fucking fooled anyone. You're just all in consensus to fool children with your fucking insane narcissistic sociopathic FAILURE to be worth the air you breathe.

Not fooling anyone. But then you just want to fool children so it works. Teehee.

Comments

I realized this was hell along time ago. You and I both despise Jewdonk and all he symbolises about this hell, yet I rea...

i see my name, what's happening in here?
Old 12-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #16
DankBlaniels

rofl steam powered toddler is plat i feel like we can use that somewhere
Old 12-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #17
gay sex

i cant wait till vince is like 55 and squinting through his readers while typing these out, HAIR THINNING A BIT IN THE BACK
Old 12-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #18
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DankBlaniels View Post
so while we are all here what happened to you on thursday scoots ? i have a feeling my drunken toddler mind was just to much i remember we were in cowboy drunk as fuck and then jv was gone like a train in the night.

How much value do you place on Truth?

Comments

hit me jv i am a big boy i can take it
Old 12-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #19
DankBlaniels

also what does steerpike have to do with any of this ?
Old 12-15-2012, 03:09 PM   #20
gay sex

rofl URS IS NOT TO WONDER WHY RACKS

Tags
barry larkin tags, gary got back, little in the middle, quilts with larkin and ape, quit with the lurkin ape, why isnt fred mcgriff in the hof