Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 04-25-2012, 01:55 AM   #11
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
MORE LIKE THIS

AMIRITE?

Bro I didn't know Detroit was known for making awesome soda...This might be amazing though, so hopefully the wizard can weigh in on the matter as I and surely others would like to get his opinion.

WIZARD, FAYGO SODA, SPEAK ON THIS PLEASE
CUZ PARCHED MOUTHS NEED TO KNOW
REALTALK
Statutory Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:24 AM   #12
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELAWARE View Post
HOW DID GAY SEX BECOME A WIZARD?

My great grandad used to tell us as kids a story about where all life came from, it goes like this:

"At one time, the universe was without form, without shape, an empty void of nothingness with no beginning nor end.

From this expansive void a great and powerful being, creator of the heavens and of the Earth and Mountain Dew, literally spoke itself into existence, and from whence there was nothing suddenly there was a great being, and it called itself The Wizard."

So that's the wizard thing, on the name gaysex:

"and so The Wizard saw that His creations worshipped Him and sung His praises, and that this made His ego soar like the clouds, and thus that His humans were indeed good.

To repay His faitthful servants The Wizard thought of a reward befitting such devotion, loyalty and servitude. Knowing our hearts soar when laughter is present, The Wizard created a spirit of pure gayous emotion with which to reward the most faithful humans with what we know as "laughter" (sometimes referred to as "daily bread" or "manna" depending on scripture) and so He spoke his creation into existence and it was called "gay".

As His creations laughed and danced and were gay, The Wizard saw that it was good, and He was happy. Howeer, an unforeseen problem arose - as humans learned how great it was to be gay, they wanted nothing else, refusing food and drink and other basic tennaments for survival. The fate of His most loyal servants swaying in the balance, The Wizard had to act quickly and find a way to keep His creations as gay as their hearts desired and yet still able to keep replenishing in number.

Thus The Wizard set out to create a second spirit to cover the earth and it's power so great, it could blind a mans eye and fool a womans heart, and overcome all sense of reason and logic. This primal force was hardcoded into each human being and we now it today as being "horny".

As humans needed to be both gay and still reproduce in multitude, in His wisdom The Wizard saw that, indeed, these needed not be opposing spirits, for the human heart would be torn asunder, but rather, differing sides of the same spirit acting in unison. As such people could be both happy and find joy in the act of reproducing, thus a new spirit was made such that humans would get horny when they needed to reproduce, and laugh when they needed to refuel the spirit, and thus The Wizard but spoke His creation into existence, and it's name was GaySex."

That's all we have to go on in terms of origin Del, from my understanding The Wizard and gaysex are the same being, but that's contradictory at times so we have to take a lot of what we know on faith.
Statutory Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:45 AM   #13
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

that is correct del

Comments

taking your fame in stride
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:03 AM   #14
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

ttt for the fond memory seeing OP invokes. i can literally close my eyes and I'm back in my room with my mac book and I'm gazing down at this incredibly long Scooter post determined as fuck to digest all of it and say something impressive. I miss those days quite a bit and tbh I have no clue where the time went. I felt like my life had meaning then, like I had friends and my days meant more than nothing...
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:26 AM   #15
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

mike, have another hug from all of us at skatzpokerdotcom. cheers

Comments

compassion
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:11 AM   #16
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

it really could have been skatzpokerdotcom.com if i had pushed like 8 percent harder, this ones on me yall
Old 04-11-2013, 02:11 AM   #17
gay sex

would have been amazing and all of you know it
Old 02-14-2016, 07:37 PM   #18
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ View Post
ttt for the fond memory seeing OP invokes. i can literally close my eyes and I'm back in my room with my mac book and I'm gazing down at this incredibly long Scooter post determined as fuck to digest all of it and say something impressive. I miss those days quite a bit and tbh I have no clue where the time went. I felt like my life had meaning then, like I had friends and my days meant more than nothing...

honestly tho how great were scooter posts?

╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 08:04 PM   #19
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

they werent very great bro
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 08:39 PM   #20
gay sex

UH OH