Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2012, 05:39 AM   #191
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

You said it was logical to live on one's knees vs dying on one's feet, and for that we will both eternally disagree.
Statutory Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:34 AM   #192
nextlevelshit
hoser

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
nextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
Though I couldn't have said it as well as Pike, I did - in fact - say it. You just missed it.

Well, you said someone "claimed it" and shy of it being taped in some form thats always going to be the case. I don't jump from that to a conspiracy of the church.

Whatever dude.. I like your writing, but there is only so much condescension I take before I push back.

I've learned my lesson and won't throw about random commentary again. Carry on.

40Grape talked to me a bit on AIM tonight and I think you've sincerely helped the guy. God Bless ! From one atheist to another.
nextlevelshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #193
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apes of Wrath View Post
You said it was logical to live on one's knees vs dying on one's feet, and for that we will both eternally disagree.

It never makes sense to die for no reason. If you cannot live on your knees, by all means. But if you can live on your knees, standing up to die is insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextlevelshit View Post
Well, you said someone "claimed it" and shy of it being taped in some form thats always going to be the case. I don't jump from that to a conspiracy of the church.

I wouldn't even know if it's a conspiracy so much as just generic filthy Christian behavior. They're just the most immoral, vile, slimy Toddlers of all. I genuinely believe that over 95% of Christians are running game.

The other alternative is that they're just retarded enough to think they could actually be the last, as Jesus said, and come first. Sin their whole lives and repent it all as they dying, smirking at how crafty they've been to outplay a deity.

That's why Pascal's wager makes me flip. It's just so demented, and it's sold to unsuspecting types as legitimate game theory. vomit.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:49 AM   #194
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It never makes sense to die for no reason. If you cannot live on your knees, by all means. But if you can live on your knees, standing up to die is insane.

Presumably one would have no reason to stand, if not to die for something greater than himself yes?

Perhaps I misread what you wrote, missed the intended message and all that, but...let's put it this way, it sounded to me like you advocate being willing to die for absolutely nothing, I mean many times now you have professed to being rather selfish am I wrong?

Quote:
The other alternative is that they're just retarded enough to think they could actually be the last, as Jesus said, and come first. Sin their whole lives and repent it all as they dying, smirking at how crafty they've been to outplay a deity.

They don't fucking believe, that's the truth of it. The ones who do live in a psychosis of sorts getting high on Jesus and holy water. The first friend who turned me on to church was (strangely enough) my friend who tried to kill himself christmas night some years back. I fondly remember driving to church, proceeding to POUND rum in the parking lot and wassailing on in to church and then sitting there awkwardly while he flailed his arms around, waving like everyone was at a rave.

DAMN I ATTRACT WEIRD PEOPLE WTF

Quote:
That's why Pascal's wager makes me flip. It's just so demented, and it's sold to unsuspecting types as legitimate game theory. vomit.

Pascal's wager is still sound and it is not game theory, though perhaps one could perceive it like that. It's bloody simple-

In life you MUST make a choice to either believe in God and a life of christian things or the opposite, you choose not to believe in God etc etc. This much is true for sure, people do for the most part all choose one or the other, definitively.

So if one is making such a choice, Pascal says essentially with so much on the line a smart bettor put his time on this planet on the line of Jesus, because both men can lose, but only one actually has the possibility of winning anything. If the atheist is wrong, he loses, if he is right, he loses. Makes sense yes? Thus subscribing to religion makes more sense as one would be freerolling essentially. If you are wrong, God doesn't exist, well shoot that's tough but hey, you still lived a "good" christian life, right? If you are RIGHT, you get to heaven (maybe)

I still see the logic in the premise but it begs a question- who live their lives better and more to the fullest? I would say that's up to whose asking the question, but really, all I am eluding to is the inherrent flaw in assuming christians live better more meaningful lives than atheists, I definitely do not agree with that. atheists tend to be more selfish and less giving true, but all in all there isn't really a "best" way to live ones life imo, so long as one is actually LIVING in the first place.
Statutory Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:30 AM   #195
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Have to disagree with your interpretation of Matthew chapter 19 punchlining at 30 as saying the secret to get to the front of the line is good timing. Can definitely see how it can be read to mean that. But verily i believeth first is last means the "winners" of the mortal life get sent to the back of the line at the pearly gates and the "losers" of the mortal life get all of the VIP access to Club Trinity.
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:39 AM   #196
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

daaang yall i saw the avengers tonight that shit was daaaaaaaaaaank
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 05:09 AM   #197
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

also real talk i saw bill chen at the vons on maryland and tropicana at like 2 15 am last night, KID WAS PUSHING A CART

he was also accompanied by a super gooked out friend that was shorter
Old 06-02-2012, 05:09 AM   #198
gay sex

REAL TALK ONLY TH ERE CUZ I WAS PICKING SOMEONE UP FROM THE AIRPORT THAT IS NOT MY STOMPING GROUNDS
Old 06-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #199
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apes of Wrath View Post
Presumably one would have no reason to stand, if not to die for something greater than himself yes?

And what would be greater than Self? Give me an example. Be specific.

Quote:
Perhaps I misread what you wrote, missed the intended message and all that, but...let's put it this way, it sounded to me like you advocate being willing to die for absolutely nothing

Why would you die for nothing if you were capable of living?

Quote:
I mean many times now you have professed to being rather selfish am I wrong?

It is the ONLY nobility that exists. Your DNA designed you to take care of yourself. When you fail to do that, you become the enemy of humanity - never the Messiah you've been tricked into being.

Quote:
They don't fucking believe, that's the truth of it. The ones who do live in a psychosis of sorts getting high on Jesus and holy water. The first friend who turned me on to church was (strangely enough) my friend who tried to kill himself christmas night some years back.

'Flawless' Captain America? Your stories aren't adding up.

Quote:
Pascal's wager is still sound and it is not game theory, though perhaps one could perceive it like that. It's bloody simple-

For the sake of sanity, I should not read the drivel you're about to write.

Quote:
In life you MUST make a choice to either believe in God and a life of christian things or the opposite, you choose not to believe in God etc etc. This much is true for sure, people do for the most part all choose one or the other, definitively.

You imbecile. READ THE LINK I GAVE YOU. Then you won't dribble insanity like the above.

Saying the choice is between the Christian God v Nihilism is as demented as believing it's 50/50 for a girl who can choose You v Not.

There's a few more -options- in play.

Quote:
So if one is making such a choice, Pascal says essentially with so much on the line a smart bettor put his time on this planet on the line of Jesus, because both men can lose, but only one actually has the possibility of winning anything. If the atheist is wrong, he loses, if he is right, he loses. Makes sense yes? Thus subscribing to religion makes more sense as one would be freerolling essentially. If you are wrong, God doesn't exist, well shoot that's tough but hey, you still lived a "good" christian life, right? If you are RIGHT, you get to heaven (maybe)

I don't need your demented failing at Game Theory #$((#$01 instructional guide to fake game theory that is too moronic for even a child to screw up. You're screwing it up. I'm not having 'trouble' understanding it. You're having trouble reading what I tell you to read.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pascal's_wager

READ IT. There isn't a demented 'opinion' in the world that is worth hearing twice, when it is moronically incorrect.

Quote:
I still see the logic in the premise but it begs a question- who live their lives better and more to the fullest? I would say that's up to whose asking the question, but really, all I am eluding to is the inherrent flaw in assuming christians live better more meaningful lives than atheists, I definitely do not agree with that. atheists tend to be more selfish and less giving true

You need to read A LOT before you will be able to do logic. What you 'see' is the corrupted illusion presented to blind men and children who aren't that bright, who might FEEL the stupidity of Pascal's wager makes sense.

Quote:
all in all there isn't really a "best" way to live ones life imo, so long as one is actually LIVING in the first place.

What the...

Of course there is a BEST way to live one's life. SANE. Trading with other sane people. Acting in your own best interests. Not being insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rum Dick View Post
Have to disagree with your interpretation of Matthew chapter 19 punchlining at 30 as saying the secret to get to the front of the line is good timing. Can definitely see how it can be read to mean that. But verily i believeth first is last means the "winners" of the mortal life get sent to the back of the line at the pearly gates and the "losers" of the mortal life get all of the VIP access to Club Trinity.

Nah the Bible was written to exploit vassals. Matthew 19 is all about the Terms & Conditions of Christianity. It's "forsake all that ye hath" but of course, if you don't want to we don't want to lose you. You can be the last to forsake and come first. It doesn't matter how it's taught, the above is how it was intended to be read - and how it is read - by vassals who think they're shrewd trying to beat the game.

The Bible is so amazingly consistent with their drilling at vassals with examples.

Jesus says to "forsake all that ye hath".

Peter says "we have forsaken all that we have."

THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

THIS IS WHAT WAS DONE.

Over and over, throughout the entire book, that same pattern.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:27 AM   #200
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
My life has been far from good great or even really forgiveable, it was very much hard to believe that I could do anything I wanted and Jesus was going to usher me into heaven.

You couldn't. Sins Jesus didn't die for include:
  • heresy
  • using birth control
  • using protection from STDs
  • asking questions
  • making scientific discoveries that embarrass the creeps

And...
  • touching yourself

Comments

i am going STRAIGHT to....ah fuck it

Tags
apes brain hurts, blue jeans and turtleneck, exorcise nextlevelshit, grape a bangkok missionary, grape flirty flashes street urchins, scooter 3:16, scooter is a false idol, sprinkling salvation over apes face, what hasn't been inside tim's wife!!!