User Tag List

Old 06-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #20401
Carl Culture
Possibly French

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Carl Culture is on a distinguished road
Default Philip Munoz

</p>Philip Munoz is a self-taught painter who graduated with a degree in biochemistry from the University of Bristol.

Philip explains his work by saying, “My work is concerned with the notion of glamour and its role in social identity. I am particularly interested in the idea of beauty through transformation and the concept of the contemporary sublime. Digital photography is an essential tool in my work. It creates an emotional platform to connect with the subject, whilst the staging and the artificiality of a photo shoot serve to enhance the visual language of the imagery and the subsequent portrait. In the last year or so, my work has increasingly focused on creating portraits and figures immersed in the “urban” context. Whether a close up examination of the glamorous and modified, adorned with tattoos and piercings or a figure caught in a fleeting moment of city life.”

More...
Carl Culture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #20402
Big Gay Al
I'm super! Thanks for asking!

Big Gay Al has a spectacular aura aboutBig Gay Al has a spectacular aura about
Default Sunday and Charger

This is Sunday; the latest addition to our ever growing fur-ball family. My 1st 2 rescue cases Charger & MeToo were also featured as kitten of the day http://www.dailykitten.com/2012/11/03/ & http://www.dailykitten.com/2012/11/14/.

My little niece brought her home the 1st Sunday of this year (hence the name). Apparently on her way back from Sunday School, she saw a group of boys tossing a kitten around like a ball and one of them tossed it up on a roof. According to her, 9 Eagles were circling the kitten ready to swoop so Little Miss climbed the roof in her Sunday best and brought her home. (Ps. I have been in my home town for over 2 years now and I have never spotted even 1 single Eagle )
Sunday bonded immediately with Charger and is glued to him as much as possible while he patiently tolerates her playful ways (ref to the photo). If she wakes up from her nap and Charger is not around then she cries n cries until she locates him and then the lick fest starts!
Also, she has opened a whole new world for Charger & MeToo. My original duo have suddenly realized that the curtains can be climbed, all the books on the shelves can be knocked down one by one, the top of the fridge and dressing table are cool places to climb and lounge on, playing with litter can be fun etc…all thanks to Sunday.
On the downside, she’s a little Houdini so she manages to escape from the house often. She fell off my balcony once and I rushed her for an X-Ray as she was limping. Thankfully she did not suffer any broken bones.

Finally, I’m happy to report that MeToo had been successfully domesticated since December 2012 and he’s not so “Scrawny” anymore! Charger my little trooper also battled through what I suspect was Lily poisoning in March this year. Thanks to the competent professors/vets @ the veterinary college outside the city, he’s back to his ‘Charging’ self.

More...
Big Gay Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #20403
Shanita Balke
Skatz African-American

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Shanita Balke is on a distinguished road
Default Weekend Viewing: The Coiffure Project

More...
Shanita Balke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #20404
Percy The Perv
Skatz Official Pervert

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Percy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Grace C ? I Deserve The Best

Grace C - 18 Only Girls Screenshots: Free Download: http://uploaded.net/file/deucdlmw/auloxx42.dgh.mp7 Free Download: http://rapidgator.net/file/f6a4736a2...2.dgh.mp7.html

More...
Percy The Perv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:03 PM   #20405
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair
Skatz Patrician

Larry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond repute
Default Canned Tuna

<a href="http://thechive.com/2013/06/27/bras-are-flammable-for-a-reason-31-photos/" target="_blank">
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:03 PM   #20406
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair
Skatz Patrician

Larry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Flynt's Wheelchair has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kate Upton?s Classy Hotness For Vogue

The Kate Upton hotness continues with this latest spread for Vogue Brazil. And as much as I’m digging the usual cleavage shots, I’ll never understand fashion magazines. I mean, I get that black-and-white makes everything classy, but if I was running the show, I’d never let Kate wear a jacket. Then again, I’d also fight for no clothes at all, but I understand that sometimes you’ve got to pick your battles. Anyway, enjoy.

More...
Old 06-28-2013, 08:03 PM   #20407
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair
Skatz Patrician

Default Vanessa Hudgens In Sexy Leggings

After a few weeks off, I’m happy to report that it looks like Vanessa Hudgens is back to her old ways, showing off her booty in a pair of leggings as she goes… somewhere. OK, so I’m not really sure about the where part since I pretty much stopped digging as soon as I came across the pictures. But don’t knock my reporter skills, because I still managed to answer the three most important questions in journalism: who, what, and how does her booty look in those leggings?

Photos: Fameflynet

More...
Old 06-28-2013, 08:03 PM   #20408
Larry Flynt's Wheelchair
Skatz Patrician

Default Kate Upton Heats Up Vogue Brasil July 2013

More...
Old 06-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #20409
Khalid El-Amin
Skatz Muslim

Khalid El-Amin is on a distinguished road
Default Egypt braces for day of rival protests

Pro- and anti- President Morsi camps prepare for Sunday rallies as opposition activists call for second revolution.

More...
Khalid El-Amin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #20410
Georgie Thompson
Skatz Official Sky Sports Correspondent

Georgie Thompson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Park surges four shots clear

South Korea's Inbee Park has a four-shot lead going into the final day of the US Women's Open after shooting a third round of 71 at Sebonack Golf Club.

More...
Georgie Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
408mike likes underage girls, 408mike loves underage girls, ape gives handies for adderral, big pregnant titties, blake is this true, dat ass, feet, female athlete, gare sold his suzuki for cheezits, gay sex blew michael stipe 408 times, gay sex drives a suzuki sidekick, gay sex is a fat bottomed girl, gay sex loves old women, gay sex stole my elliptical, gaysex shorter than gwildor, gaysex weighs more than ram man, gazongas, hex = king of harumphing walruses, ian chugs dakotas lifeless cock, james franco loves underage girls, look at blakes face now, look at dem feet, look at dem kitties, look at dem titties, looks more alluring on laser disc bro, male orangutans procreate by rape, more like a sazuki samurai idiots, paul walker loved underage girls, probably look best on bluray, probably look best on man ray, rugby, scooter can't score first world pussy, scooter's willy is chapped, side boob, stealing stuff from boris, teri hatcher has gross boobs, the person talking to you is ship, things that have been inside his wife, titties, toes, unreadable for ian because he is stupid, vwls ass = tanned leather, vwls eats african ass, what hasnt been inside tims wife!!!!, whos responsible for these awful tags