SKATZ HALL OF FAME WELCOME TO BLACKHOFISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ HALL OF FAME

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2013, 08:27 AM   #21
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

sure wish I had my shit together like Brian about to spend the next 7 months of his life babysitting buds

or even worse...being some introverted anime loving queer who cant afford a full buy in at the Bike

keep telling me how much my life sucks you broke dicks

nothing better than fielding critique from epic losers like this

let me know how your results turn out faggots
Old 04-06-2013, 08:28 AM   #22
poofter
Proper Poof

Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
poofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
and I'm not Mexican thank God

how does it feel to be a sand nigger?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily

LOOK AT THAT NORTHERN TERRITORY JEWDY, LOOK AT THAT SHIT!
My boys, we are at the end of an age. We live in a land of weather forcasts and breakfasts that set in. Shat on by Tories, shovelled up by labour. Now which of you is going to be a splendid fellow and go down to the Rolls for the rest of the wine?
Old 04-06-2013, 08:34 AM   #23
Tyde

Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

oh its 'poofter'

hi 'poofter'

oh yea that's right you stopped posting under HT because you started to get demolished and had cocks sliding up your open rectum

I remember now
Old 04-06-2013, 08:35 AM   #24
Tyde

love how all all the worst posters come back on faggot dupes because they got rheemed like sheep
Old 04-06-2013, 08:37 AM   #25
Tyde

HelloThere has been hiding out for so long because he got his feces packed right back upside his throat like the bitch he has always been

nice dupe
Old 04-06-2013, 08:38 AM   #26
Tyde

worthless poster from A-Z

nice site
Old 04-06-2013, 08:38 AM   #27
poofter
Proper Poof

poofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh its 'poofter'

hi 'poofter'

oh yea that's right you stopped posting under HT because you started to get demolished and had cocks sliding up your open rectum

I remember now

you have a better understanding of your motherland Sicily than nwp/borispoker/skatzpoker

brb gonna make another dupe
My boys, we are at the end of an age. We live in a land of weather forcasts and breakfasts that set in. Shat on by Tories, shovelled up by labour. Now which of you is going to be a splendid fellow and go down to the Rolls for the rest of the wine?
Old 04-06-2013, 08:40 AM   #28
poofter
Proper Poof

Quote:
HelloThere has been hiding out for so long because he got his feces packed right back upside his throat like the bitch he has always been

nice dupe

what were my names on both tyde poker sites tyde? do you remember asking me to sign up?
Old 04-06-2013, 08:41 AM   #29
poofter
Proper Poof

LOOK AT THAT NORTHERN TERRITORY
Old 04-06-2013, 08:44 AM   #30
Tyde

Quote:
did I mention you people need to land limitles on an exclusive contract immed

HUGE acquisition folks

please don't underestimate this genius

Comments

desperate for friends