Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List
gay sex, rum dick, SkyNigger

Old 12-15-2012, 03:10 PM   #21
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

buckle up people scooters gonna hit me with some truth not sure i am going to like this
Old 12-15-2012, 03:10 PM   #22
DankBlaniels

got a feeling i am about to be called a toddler
Old 12-15-2012, 03:11 PM   #23
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

i hope he talks about aaron sorkin again
Old 12-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #24
DankBlaniels

fortunately i am prepared for the worst
Old 12-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #25
DankBlaniels

Old 12-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #26
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

First reply, we're all doomed.

First reply dooms you? First reply is from someone who is sane. The world is doomed because it's full of people too anal-raped by their vile diseased whores of sons of bitches...to fucking have a clue what is Truth.

The parents own their fucking children you fuck-face. That comment is brilliant and you whores cannot be communicated with. You just want to fuck children with your lies.

Well it would be hard to do if you didn't own them. Humanity could be more humane. But no one wants to get ass-fucked by your incomprehensible child-fucking face when someone gets between you and your child's face when you're fucking it.

MY CHILD IS MINE!!!

Do your parents have the receipt for you? Where can the world get redress from whores for the creations of their lies involving sex? Where can the liabilities of YOU be paid?

Nowhere. Because the Law protects property which has always been tantamount to a license to rape children because vassals and land they've always lived on blah blah; they will go with whatever overlord lets them molest their children in their own mystical preference but they all agree, it's remarkable.

Heck it must be sane if it's normal!

Raising a child is a lot like raising a horse. Heaven forbid you get a difficult one that keeps bucking your filthy smothering needy. Doomed? You were doomed individually when in horror and trauma of the privacy your mother has never explained the need for, you were raped and molested until your brain snapped.

The privacy is for the horrors of Stockholm Syndrome to materialise. Well it's not going to just happen, is it? Violence, incarceration, utter despair, hopelessness and - I was 4/5 and in the same spot as you when I lashed out in beautiful human heroism that you don't know because you did the 5/5 and I went back to 0/5. You loved your rapist.

I tried to scratch her whore eyes out. Cause FUCK HER. That's why.

No other reason. I'd rather die than be broken-in and ridden. Clearly you're more of the house nigger type. House niggers doomed this world. That guy is just calling the play-the-play.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:27 PM   #27
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-15-2012, 03:29 PM   #28
DankBlaniels

thing is scooter your mum was way worse than anyone elses i know so i think its fair to say your views on this subject are very distorted
Old 12-15-2012, 03:31 PM   #29
DankBlaniels

like on the 1-10 scale of terrible your mum is probably 15
Old 12-15-2012, 03:33 PM   #30
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DankBlaniels View Post
fortunately i am prepared for the worst

You want the videos? They are merely a glimpse. I'm just checking because Truth doesn't get to be selective. You either value it or you don't. No one does but they all pretend to because they think there is profit in deceit.

I would think so too but then I don't do the things the victims of mother's love do. Not on videotape. Not off video. I just don't do them because I am sane and narcissists do not know how to have fun because they never listen and because they're coddled little balls of rape that get emotional whenever someone tries to help them to stop embarrassing themselves.

They imagine the person trying to help them is their enemy.

The Truth is I haven't looked at the videos but then I was in control and sober and I know what happened because if I was an emotional type...I'd have just killed you.

Truth isn't selective Toddlers. That kind of thinking created you. You can choose whether they go up or stay down because I have no agenda in public humiliation or shame because I'm not your filthy whore mother. But then I don't believe anyone who doesn't want to fix themselves is sane to bother with rehabilitation either.

I know what the humane line is. But this is not that kind of a world so I just get to have nights ruined...over...and over....and over again. Alcohol's a hell of a drug. But alcoholics don't change because they don't perceive it as a problem. And it's funny...

...cause why don't they video the Reality?

The Truth is I knew you were beyond communicating with. That's why you needed RIP. The fact that you won't agree has nothing to do with irrefutable logic. You're no longer in control of yourself and anyone who is on your side gets attacked. In Thailand they're not going to bother you until it's Sleep Time. I got the fuck away because I'm a survivor but I'm fucking sick of surviving for no reason.

You can choose for the videos to go up or not. I see no real purpose to it. I cannot possibly see any profit for me in it, just fucking effort. But if you valued Truth you have to value it. You cannot select and pick and choose. You can make the decision publicly though. I'm sick of the filthy need for confidentiality and faggotry. I don't debase myself.

I don't need the secrecy.

I'm not trying to lie to men about how much I love sex. If I loved it that much, I'd just...I dunno. Be cool, or something.

Oh how about that. I did that. Then I got to see the truth. Yeah. Harmless screaming needy.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barry larkin tags, gary got back, little in the middle, quilts with larkin and ape, quit with the lurkin ape, why isnt fred mcgriff in the hof