Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2012, 04:01 PM   #21
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

carbon monoxide air freshener for your living room
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #22
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

All the dupes aside this is tripping me out. Because the single floor car elevator we had in the Valley was SO FUCKING SLOW, I would just leave my car on the street until the junkies smashed windows then back to the elevator then I'd get tilted so back to the street till the stereo was stolen then back to the car lift...my point being, Thailand doesn't tolerate that kind of inanity. Unless that picture is totally fraudulent from the artist, this is quite fascinating how they're planning on making this car lift happen...I might even go check this showroom out cause I don't think you guys understand how impossible this is.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #23
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
I might even go check this showroom out cause I don't think you guys understand how impossible this is.

Yeah nah I'm so not going to do that, but still hella intriguing imo
Old 11-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #24
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All the dupes aside this is tripping me out. Because the single floor car elevator we had in the Valley was SO FUCKING SLOW, I would just leave my car on the street until the junkies smashed windows then back to the elevator then I'd get tilted so back to the street till the stereo was stolen then back to the car lift...my point being, Thailand doesn't tolerate that kind of inanity. Unless that picture is totally fraudulent from the artist, this is quite fascinating how they're planning on making this car lift happen...I might even go check this showroom out cause I don't think you guys understand how impossible this is.

In all seriousness, its Thailand, where you can do and say approximately anything with zero repercussions as long as:

- Youre on Team Thaksin
- Its not about the King
- Youre Thai
╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #25
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

I mean honestly they could say the whole thing is powered by stray cats and ginseng and no one would give the tiniest fuck on earth.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #26
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

LOCK IT UP NERDS
Old 11-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #27
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
In all seriousness, its Thailand, where you can do and say approximately anything with zero repercussions as long as:

- Youre on Team Thaksin
- Its not about the King
- Youre Thai

They took Abhisit's military rank off him. Those petty fucks.

Abhisit smear campaign is unnecessary, expert says
Published: 13/11/2012

Government attempts to discredit the opposition ahead of next week's censure debate will have little effect, a political analyst has said.

Somchai Srisutthiyakorn, a political scientist at Sripatum University, said the government had embarked on a concerted smear campaign against the Democrat Party ahead of the no-confidence debate on Nov 25-27.

But he warned the campaign is misguided, will not work, and is diverting the government's attention away from more serious issues.

Mr Somchai was referring primarily to a Defence Ministry panel decision last week which recommended Democrat leader Abhisit Vejjajiva be stripped of his military rank and have the salary he earned during his time as a lecturer at Chulachomklao Royal Military Academy recalled.

A former senator now plans to ask the Election Commission (EC) to seek a Constitution Court ruling on whether Mr Abhisit should lose his MP status as a result of being stripped of his rank.

Mr Somchai said the moves are widely viewed as attempts to block the opposition leader from participating in the censure debate by casting doubt on his eligibility as an MP. He said the government is making rash moves to corner the opposition when there are bigger issues at hand.

Mr Abhisit told the Bangkok Post he was unfazed by the government's attempts to discredit him. He was confident he would be able to perform his job as opposition leader during the debate.

"What is happening shows which party is more democratically minded," he said. "The government is only thinking of how to block efforts to hold it to account."

The defence panel ruled last Tuesday that Mr Abhisit had fraudulently applied for and obtained a job as a lecturer at Chulachomklao Royal Military Academy _ a position that allowed him to be exempted from conscription in 1987.

Ridiculous smear. What a ludicrous joke. This is whilst a convicted criminal is running the country from abroad.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:43 PM   #28
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

dont say whilst its super pretentious
Old 11-12-2012, 11:45 PM   #29
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Quote:
They took Abhisit's military rank off him. Those petty fucks.

Abhisit smear campaign is unnecessary, expert says
Published: 13/11/2012

Government attempts to discredit the opposition ahead of next week's censure debate will have little effect, a political analyst has said.

Somchai Srisutthiyakorn, a political scientist at Sripatum University, said the government had embarked on a concerted smear campaign against the Democrat Party ahead of the no-confidence debate on Nov 25-27.

But he warned the campaign is misguided, will not work, and is diverting the government's attention away from more serious issues.

Mr Somchai was referring primarily to a Defence Ministry panel decision last week which recommended Democrat leader Abhisit Vejjajiva be stripped of his military rank and have the salary he earned during his time as a lecturer at Chulachomklao Royal Military Academy recalled.

A former senator now plans to ask the Election Commission (EC) to seek a Constitution Court ruling on whether Mr Abhisit should lose his MP status as a result of being stripped of his rank.

Mr Somchai said the moves are widely viewed as attempts to block the opposition leader from participating in the censure debate by casting doubt on his eligibility as an MP. He said the government is making rash moves to corner the opposition when there are bigger issues at hand.

Mr Abhisit told the Bangkok Post he was unfazed by the government's attempts to discredit him. He was confident he would be able to perform his job as opposition leader during the debate.

"What is happening shows which party is more democratically minded," he said. "The government is only thinking of how to block efforts to hold it to account."

The defence panel ruled last Tuesday that Mr Abhisit had fraudulently applied for and obtained a job as a lecturer at Chulachomklao Royal Military Academy _ a position that allowed him to be exempted from conscription in 1987.

Ridiculous smear. What a ludicrous joke. This is whilst a convicted criminal is running the country from abroad.

Nod, they scheduled the hearing the day he was out of the country or something, its all unbelievable.

Tags
40fellate, 40toolate to catch his bus, greyhound paging 408, never too little gay sex, thread needs gilf titties