SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

SKATZ TODDLER FORUM WELCOME TO BLACKTODDLERISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ TODDLER FORUM

User Tag List

Old 09-15-2012, 11:12 PM   #21
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly Jim View Post
kids a chocoholic no wonder he likes that nigerian pussy

Half right, a pledge of 20+ when I'm able to if you can correctly guess the other one and you gotta get it right the first time, no trial and error. Well, I might have said it at one time but I don't remember, I doubt it though.

Think you can do it?
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:17 PM   #22
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay sex View Post
rofl i just got to the second part, grapes you are my special little guy

I do what I can, most of the humour around here I don't get unless you Jim it to me "Mike it's obviously a black berry for black barry" but realtalk I am not offended in the least, that's actually how I learned some of jokes and such and have enjoyed the postings a lot more as a result of it.

still can't say I get more than %5 of Tine's humor, not even when he points it out, but I DO get his trolling efforts with scuter, which I fall for time and again. It's amusing, skatz is amusing.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:18 PM   #23
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
garabelles lunch lady arms have lunch lady wrists.

Giving it your all could you beat him right now doing an impromptu posedown?
Old 09-15-2012, 11:23 PM   #24
Suicide King
i'm scared

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Suicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond repute

would you let scooter fuck you if he promised to give you life advice everyday for 3 days straight?
Suicide King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:23 PM   #25
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

the only person allowed to be called Rodge is

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #26
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez Louise Mike, what did the clinic turn you down for?
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #27
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
wtf you're still picking up cigs off the ground? you fucking sicken me, seriously.

ape this is kind of horrifying
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:47 AM   #28
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
would you let scooter fuck you if he promised to give you life advice everyday for 3 days straight?

I am not going to lie, the honeymoon effect has worn off a bit and I wouldn't really take life advice from him anymore. I say that rather poignantly as I still read everything the man writes and though he's not aware I have probably 7-8 people that i Know of who read most everything he writes now as well.

I once asked him point blank if he wrote a lot of the things he did for me specifically and what he said I've found fairly astoundingly accurate- "If you can read it, it's for You"

[What follows is probably only going to get read a half dozen times by the scant few whose opinions and thoughts I value enough to bother writing it for in the first place. More accurately though, I wrote it for me as this has been a thought I had wanted to get pen to paper on at some point in time. I don't think it's particularly brilliant, but the spirit moved me to write, so I did.]
-----v
That's true for every person who reads what he writes though, a distinction I made later on. His philosophies appeal to me not so much because he's the Greatest Writer nor that I have some morbid fascination with him in general, it's that he writes for Himself and thus his range of topics are fucking amazing to follow.

I find that the world is set up in such a way that the only real difference lies in philosophy and one's own capacity for introspection. Most people are aware of the difference but they see it in a different capacity- Wealthy vs Poor. That is literally the biggest and most divisive barrier on the planet today- those who have no need for money vs those who think about and need it literally every waking moment of their natural lives.

As a person who has seen through the psychological confinement of debt based currency for years I find in Scuter a very rare and unique gift- I get to see the world from the perspective of a lifestyle I'll never likely enjoy physically, but vicariously through Him I have half a chance.

You see, how shall I put this- I am poor, you are poor, in fact most (nearly all) of this forum and the poker forums in general are what I would classify as poor. Poor does not mean you're living on cake mix and riding a mountain bike and calling it a Lamborghini, poor means to me you have need of money, it's something that weighs down every decision you make, it's largely going to be your biggest physical motivator (meaning it's usually the only thing that will make you alter your behavior drastically. like working 80-90 hours a week for a couple months because the opportunity comes around and you'd like to save something, or perhaps working a job you hate because you literally have to, as I did at the collection agency) and so you I and most people fall into a trap, a prison, to keep us all in check.

See what happens which you are probably not even aware of anymore is you stop thinking about humanity and it's problems, the earth and Her problems, and instead of thinking macroscopically you think microscopically. You always have something coming up to pay for, or something you've saved for to look forward to, and if I had to guess in the back of your mind you fancy getting lucky and winning some prize or, perhaps, you are suckered into believing with "hard work" you can "save" and put x away generating x interest and then you buy a house and build y equity and voila, in 20 years you might have a couple million dollars or something like that.

This is folly of course and does not happen for something like 98% of people who give it their best shot, and do you know why?

Engineered Catastrophe, that's why. It's something I picked up on when I was working at my store in mtn view for a number of years. I would always ALWAYS hear and see the SAME DAMN THING.

Man saves 30k, 50k, comes in telling me he's got this saved up and is excited thinking about the future. He has big plans to open a business or buy a nice house, until one day he

breaks a leg
his car mysteriously craps out and ends up needing extensive very costly repairs (normally ending in the majority of savings being spent keeping up with the jones's)
his wife suddenly has cancer (saw it a few times sadly)
mom died, funeral costing unexpected sums, suddenly her estate taxes are HOW MUCH????
he has cancer
his son develops brain cancer
identity theft wipes the family out

I can go on, and on, and on, and on, but I saw it too often to be coincidence and it seems to work like this- "they" know roughly what the average american can earn in wages (the weird tax system that we have does a great job of keeping most, even people you'd consider wealthy, working their butts off trying to get ahead) and if you were to categorically delineate the overwhelming majority of "catastrophes" you'd find they cost a similar amount-between 20-60k,give or take a bit of deviation.

Think about it- most people I know who are well off could get, though it would be hard, money in that ballpark and very few, hardly any, are ever able to save more than that. How many people can you say really have 60k+ LIQUID that, if they were to lose it, would not deter their progress in becoming wealthy someday?

I don't know any myself and i know a FUCKING LOT OF PEOPLE.

My point, if it's not clear yet, is that we are trapped dude. You and I and most of the people here are in a rat race we'll never get out of unless we get VERY lucky.

The more you earn the more taxes you pay
The more money you have, the more you can spend
The more time that goes by (ie the years you are working and "saving") the higher your chances are of enduring some kind of crisis that will wipe out your savings
And even IF, even IF you somehow manage to say one day you've got a cool 500k liquid on you to do with as you please, what's for fucking dinner? You could still easily lose it all once you get into your wealth accumulation phase. Like when your business takes off and you're making 6 figures a year from it, and suddenly you get sued or the company has a bad time (ever notice things like recessions and stock market crashes happen IN CYCLES?

IN CYCLES DUDE, our economy and stock market and shit routinely (like clockwork) comes round and round to clean people out.

It's not by accident pal, not by a long shot. Our suffering is engineered so that the odds are very much against our ever escaping. And while you're busy thinking about money, every single hour of every single day you're awake and alive, children in other countries are starving to death when they could be adopted. Innocent children bro, yet the would be foster parents will often say they tried and couldn't get throgh all the red tape. Red tape like needing a separate bedrroom and bathroom wheree the kinds can enjoy privacy, for example.

I am rambling but my point is valid- If not for Scuter I would never think about these things. I am a slave, the more pain I can take the fafter I can build their pyramids.

When I go out to eat dinner, I look in the price colunmn and THEN the actually section with entrees. Scuter I guarantee you has no idea what his food normally costs because it's cost is irrelevant, the FOOD is all that matters.

Same thing when going shopping for clothes, I always look at price tags first and clothing second and most of the time I wont buy things I really like because they cost a little high for my taste. I might have the cash to spend but from a personal standpoint I just feel unformafoartable spending more than x or xx for jeans or shirts reagardless whomakes it

The thing is though, do you even realize you do these things? If you don't (few do) then what else aren't you realizing?

The world is a different place once you escape, if you do. When money is not vital any longer you no longer dwell on it, suddenly you aren't stressing out over doctors appountments either. It just progresses from there and you wake up one day and you're free, you can think about what you WANT as opposed to what you MUST and what I WANT to talk about and think about are things that, in my heart, I understand to be of real importance and real value-like, why do 11k babies die daily all around the world and yet almost no woman adopt year after year? If it's got a solution (and it does) why aren't peole fixiing these issues.

Because of Scooters Brilliance anyone wanting to talk about, think about, or propose solutions to meaningful purposeful shit (vs, like, this faux presidential mumbo jumbo for example) can do so through his works which he produces for free. If you read between the lines, you might also understand that with a little humility and detachment and loss of value in material things it's really easy to make enough money to get by on and from there, if you're thinking about the big picture every day, technically your'e rich.

Scooter opens the door to true spiritual emotional and psychological wealth, up for grabs to ANYONE that wants it. I find this amazing and it's a real shame so few do, even right here in his own castle.

Expand your mind and lower your expectations for material things and literally anytime you like you can experience the freedom of wealth, for free. That is true Liberty my friend, and with it brings Happiness and from there you may actually begin to LIVE rather than just SURVIVE and look where we end up, the very definition of the American Dream.

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness, brought to you by Johnny Henry Vincent, an Australian who loves the American Dream more than most Americans.

Mike
Old 09-16-2012, 02:58 AM   #29
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

It's amazing how a single thought can become so much more if you allow it to. Unrestricted free thought with a medium capable of connecting it to nearly every single person on earth, now THAT is real Power.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:05 AM   #30
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
Jeez Louise Mike, what did the clinic turn you down for?

The Dissociative complex mostly. It's going to require more intensive therapy and more specifically like 3-4 sessions a week in the beginning. I suspect it's going to be something like, "let's recreate what scares mike most and force him to deal with it and move on" or something along those lines. I swear to fuck if they really want to go down that path they will need therapy themselves. I have been through some very dark, bad things in my life. spent most of my life in fear and constant anxiety come to think about it. So yeah, I got referals to some other facilities, I am moving on, it was just pretty crushing to have to go through what I do all the time, on my own, with no resources or support nor happy future to keep me going.

I don't actually know what keeps me going tbh. I mean that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide King
wtf you're still picking up cigs off the ground? you fucking sicken me, seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake
ape this is kind of horrifying

I need to hear that, which is precisely why I say it here. The more people I have faith in to not do me wrong keep hammering away at my flaws the more I work on them and improve.

Without a few in my corner I'd be freefalling into mental anarchy, most likely I'd be talking to garbage cans at this point. I still have this inner voice keeping me going and trying to re-route upstairs when things go wrong, so it's worthwhile for me (and you I think) to keep at it.

I bought a pack a while ago, means things are getting better thankfully.