SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

SKATZ HALL OF FAME WELCOME TO BLACKHOFISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ HALL OF FAME

User Tag List

Old 01-14-2012, 08:06 AM   #21
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

none of you got it
Old 01-14-2012, 08:07 AM   #22
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNHvNzx4_pM
Old 01-14-2012, 08:09 AM   #23
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

gay sex

you like 'Pimp My Ride' ?

I love that show lol
Old 01-14-2012, 08:11 AM   #24
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

this is such bullshit. Gay sex won't let you in IST and you wash his balls, and I've done nothing but be supportive of you and you trash me and put me in siberia. You don't know who your friends are tyde, that's your problem.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:12 AM   #25
gay sex

is it on twitter cuz thats where i exist now
Old 01-14-2012, 08:13 AM   #26
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

I am done talking to you tonight about this when you're drunk and abusive tyde. If you want to continue this discussion, hit me up on aim tomorrow when you're thinking clearly.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:16 AM   #27
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaCobalina View Post
've missed rants like that on DD and Tydenation

you miss me so much because you have no personal inspiration of your own.

You have little (if any) unique creative juices

your entire M.O. is being a creepy motherfucker

I am done addressing you personally. I find you boring and sad

please stop lobbying people I chat with to unblock you

Warm Regards

Comments

told you I'm done discussing this while you're drunk. i deserve more respect than your beam fueled abuse

owned this fool
Old 01-14-2012, 08:16 AM   #28
gay sex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J34z6...eature=related GETT UMMMMMMM
Old 01-14-2012, 08:19 AM   #29
gay sex

realtalk jd cobs not that bad he just hasnt left his home state and only finished his junior year at nebraska university and had to go home to help the fam, hes a weird guy but its likely aspergers and nothing he can control

Comments

the university i graduated from is literally 100 spots above yours
Old 01-14-2012, 08:19 AM   #30
gay sex

he honestly asked me what the ocean feels like once, hes had to overcome alot

Comments

false. I did ask you what tungsten tasted like once tho

rofl